View Full Version : Couple aboard easyJet flight caught joining mile high club: ‘Oh my f—ing God’

Teh One Who Knocks
09-12-2023, 05:09 PM
By David Propper - New York Post

https://i.imgur.com/pJrelMO.png

A randy couple aboard an easyJet flight was caught in the middle of a midair romp inside the plane’s bathroom by a shocked flight attendant and stunned passengers, according to footage posted on social media.

When the nervous plane worker swung open the bathroom door, the half-dressed couple appeared to be mid-act with the man behind the woman, according to a video posted on X, formerly Twitter.

The man quickly grabbed the bathroom door and closed it as other passengers wildly laughed and hollered.

“Oh my f—ing God,” one passenger exclaimed as she covered her mouth in disbelief.

Another passenger covered her face with her hands following the X-rated moment.

Officials with easyJet confirmed to the Daily Star UK that the sexually charged incident happened on Sept. 8 after the plane departed from the UK.
Police were notified, though it is unknown if any arrests were made.

“We can confirm that this flight from Luton to Ibiza on (September 8) was met by police on arrival due to the behavior of two passengers onboard,” the airline told the news outlet.

Social media users appeared as amused as the passengers who were on board.

“Where is part 2. I need to see them walking out,” one user tweeted with a laughing face emoji.

“Where’s the walk of Shame?” another user chimed in.

“Joining the Mile high club on easy jet,” another X user tweeted. “Outrageous effort.”

https://i.imgur.com/hP24uR0.png

“Hope that wasn’t the pilot!” someone else tweeted.

Further information about the incident was not immediately known.

PorkChopSandwiches
09-12-2023, 07:45 PM
what a dick

lost in melb.
09-13-2023, 02:45 AM
Typical Brit going on holidays...and you wonder why they hate tourists?

Godfather
09-16-2023, 04:27 PM
Typical easyjet shit too eh :lol: