PDA

View Full Version : Fight Between Brother & Sister Ends in Stabbing and Assault

Teh One Who Knocks
08-03-2011, 05:36 PM
Nick Dreyer - KFYR TV Channel 5 News

BISMARK - A fight between a brother and sister ended with one of them getting stabbed.

Monday evening Ward County Deputies along with Border Patrol Units responded to a call of an assault at 9001 Highway 2 East near Minot.

Authorities said 21-year-old Damiah Johnson stabbed her 15-year-old brother with a kitchen knife after arguing about changing the television channel.

The 15-year-old then grabbed a wooden pole and assaulted his sister. Both were taken to the hospital. Damiah Johnson is being held at the Ward County jail.

The 15-year-old brother has been referred to Juvenile Court.

PorkChopSandwiches
08-03-2011, 05:52 PM
:lol: I didnt know Bismark was in Florida

deebakes
08-03-2011, 11:50 PM
The 15-year-old then grabbed a wooden pole and assaulted his sister.

:wank:

Hal-9000
08-04-2011, 02:23 AM

must be getting late...ffs Dee :lol:

Southern Belle
08-04-2011, 02:35 AM

:lol: That's always Dee's response

Southern Belle
08-04-2011, 02:38 AM
My brother and I got in a fight a few years ago about how he'd been disrespectful to Mama. I slapped him, he knocked me down. I got up and slapped him again, he knocked me down again. He backed me into the laundry room so I grabbed the iron and threw it at him. He knocked me down again and raised it to hit me in the head with it. I said "go ahead and hit me mf, that'll give me an excuse to kill you".
:lol: sibling love

Hal-9000
08-04-2011, 02:42 AM
My brother and I got in a fight a few years ago about how he'd been disrespectful to Mama. I slapped him, he knocked me down. I got up and slapped him again, he knocked me down again. He backed me into the laundry room so I grabbed the iron and threw it at him. He knocked me down again and raised it to hit me in the head with it. I said "go ahead and hit me mf, that'll give me an excuse to kill you".
:lol: sibling love

:lol: :lol:

When I was young my sister, brother and I had an argument over what TV show to watch.I wanted to watch Gilligan's Island and both of them wanted to watch Mod Squad.
I kept running up and changing the channel so my brother took my arms and my sister took my flailing legs trying to get me away from the TV.

I kicked my sister so hard I broke her arm :lol:

Gilligan's Island played uninterrupted for weeks after that in our house..they were both older and bigger...and I was possessed :face:

deebakes
08-04-2011, 02:46 AM
must be getting late...ffs Dee :lol:

:dance: :cheerlead:

deebakes
08-04-2011, 02:46 AM
:lol: That's always Dee's response

:dance: :cheerlead:

Joebob034
08-04-2011, 04:04 PM
it's simple: Don't touch my remote bitch