PDA

View Full Version : Kelly Osbourne Slams Kate Middleton for Recycling Outfits

Teh One Who Knocks
08-04-2011, 07:23 PM
Us Weekly

http://i.imgur.com/SEgCr.jpg

Christina Aguilera isn't the only person who Kelly Osbourne has sartorial problems with. During a Wednesday appearance on The Tonight Show With Jay Leno, the outspoken 26-year-old slammed Duchess Catherine for frequently recycling her wardrobe.

"In England they're like, 'Look how thrifty she's being, showing the British public that the Royals are in a recession as well,'" Osbourne said. "Only in this country they call it a faux pas."

Given the 29-year-old's new role as Duchess of Cambridge, Osbourne doesn't think she should have to repeat outfits by her favorite labels (including Diane von Furstenberg, Zara and Issa).

"I'm sorry, but if I had that job I would only wear it once," Osbourne said. "If I am going to be the future bloody Queen of England I'm going to wear that dress once because I'm giving up the rest of my life, all of my privacy. At least I can get a new dress every day!"

Attempting to lighten the mood, Leno, 61, asked: "How about underpants? Would you throw them away?"

Osbourne replied: "Well, if I could, I would. That's a really good idea, actually."

Noilly Pratt
08-04-2011, 08:34 PM
Kelly was obviously born with a silver spoon in her mouth. I think it's a good example that Kate uses an outfit more than once.

PorkChopSandwiches
08-04-2011, 08:38 PM
Gawd why would they talk about her underwear, can you imagine what a horrible funk must ooze from them :vomit:

Teh One Who Knocks
08-04-2011, 10:57 PM
Gawd why would they talk about her underwear, can you imagine what a horrible funk must ooze from them :vomit:

:puke:

deebakes
08-05-2011, 12:11 AM

:wank:

:oops:

Godfather
08-05-2011, 02:12 AM
What a fucking waste of skin she is. Shame on whoever put a camera in the face of this fat little product of bloated drunken sperm

Hal-9000
08-05-2011, 02:21 AM
What a fucking waste of skin she is. Shame on whoever put a camera in the face of this fat little product of bloated drunken sperm

*gasp* :shock:

Why that's the daughter of a famous rock singer and she's busy living off his coattails and pretending to have a modicum of talent....

shame on you GF :lol:

fricnjay
08-05-2011, 02:46 PM
WHO THE FUCK CARES!!! :facepalm: