PDA

View Full Version : 10-Year-Old French Model Ignites Worldwide Controversy

Teh One Who Knocks
08-04-2011, 07:32 PM
By Radar Staff

http://i.imgur.com/kYYyc.png

Thylane Loubry Blondeau is the most talked about model in France these days -- even if she's not quite finished with elementary school.

Yes Blondeau, only 10-years-old, is drawing tons of attention for her role in the French Vogue’s feature pictorial "Quel maquillage à quel âge?" -- or in English, “What makeup at what age?” -- in which she's fully made up, preening and posing in a sultry, seductive manner befitting of adults, along with two other preteens.

As you'd expect, the images are making many uncomfortable.

"I think that I'm seeing a very young girl being sexualized, being gazed at in a very adult way," Mommyish.com deputy editor Koa Beck told Good Morning America Thursday.

American Psychological Association senior director of women's programs Shari Miles-Cohen told ABC News, "We don't want kids to grow up too fast.

“We want them to be able to develop physically, emotionally, psychologically and socially at appropriate rates for their age."

The young model -- whose parents are designer Veronika Loubry and soccer player Patrick Blondeu -- has a personal website which features an expansive gallery of similar images.

In one image, Blondeau’s sitting on a bed topless with a boy looking toward her. The caption reads, “SHE’S NOT WEARING A TOP BECAUSE SHE DIDN’T THINK IT WOULD OFFEND ANYONE shoot me.”

Hal-9000
08-04-2011, 07:37 PM
IMO...throwin a pile of make up and slutty clothes on a girl under 16 is only enticing those freaks who think it's ok to sexually abuse children

cannon fodder for perversions...way to perpetrate it you buncha mooks :|

Teh One Who Knocks
08-04-2011, 07:43 PM
Between crap like this and those beauty pageants for kids still in single digit ages....it makes me sick :|

Muddy
08-04-2011, 07:49 PM
Between crap like this and those beauty pageants for kids still in single digit ages....it makes me sick :|

Im right disappointed in Discovery for producing a reality show that highlights this type of shit...

Teh One Who Knocks
08-04-2011, 07:53 PM
Im right disappointed in Discovery for producing a reality show that highlights this type of shit...

Is that the network that Toddlers and Tiaras show is on? Just the name of that show makes me ill

Muddy
08-04-2011, 07:55 PM
exactly..

Hal-9000
08-04-2011, 08:04 PM
and pervo fuckwads see advertising like this and it helps validate them...

We gotta step back at one point and look at things like thongs for 8 yr olds, hello kitty panties and half cut shirts that have lewd sayings on them.
If my daughter was as pretty as the one in the photo, about the last thing I'd be doing is making her look like a whore/target for pervs...

KevinD
08-04-2011, 08:05 PM
Saw the adverts for another one on Lifetime last night ( I was watching Pawn Stars) This one is some kinda pre teen dance class reality show...

PorkChopSandwiches
08-04-2011, 08:12 PM
Is that the network that Toddlers and Tiaras show is on? Just the name of that show makes me ill

If that isnt catering to pedo's I dont know what is.

Noilly Pratt
08-04-2011, 08:46 PM
and pervo fuckwads see advertising like this and it helps validate them...

We gotta step back at one point and look at things like thongs for 8 yr olds, hello kitty panties and half cut shirts that have lewd sayings on them.
If my daughter was as pretty as the one in the photo, about the last thing I'd be doing is making her look like a whore/target for pervs...

Exactly. I have an 8 year old daughter as most know and we want her to have an actual childhood, not force her into pre-teen or teen situations. Kids are losing their innocence far too early without any help from clothing, makeup etc.

The only thing my daughter is allowed to do is to paint her fingernails.

AntZ
08-04-2011, 09:15 PM

I've seen that show on the TV sites, I had no idea what it was about??

FBD
08-04-2011, 09:16 PM
:roll: next thing you know its gonna be 4 year olds

JoeyB
08-04-2011, 09:21 PM

If that isnt catering to pedo's I dont know what is.

I don't know, I always thought that show was sort of slyly showing off what freak jobs the parents were. I watched most an episode of it a year or two ago, and that was the vibe I got.

deebakes
08-05-2011, 12:05 AM
:suicide: