PDA

View Full Version : Woman turns over and finds a drunk teen in her bed

Teh One Who Knocks
08-09-2011, 09:27 PM
David Derong, KCCI-TV Channel 8

DES MOINES, Iowa -- A Des Moines woman told KCCI.com on Monday that she turned over in bed to find a stranger lying next to her.

Carla Kraninger, 47, told police that when she woke up on July 30, she found the man in her bed in her home in the 2900 block of East Grand Avenue. According to the report, Kraninger first thought it was her son, but she quickly realized it wasn’t.

Kraninger and her son attempted to wake the drunken teen, but police said the boy was too intoxicated to make any sense.

After waiting for police to arrive, the teen was able to tell officers he'd had a beer with his friends earlier and that they had dropped him off at what he thought was his mother’s house.

The Southeast Polk student was released to his mother and received a delayed referral on charges of trespass and public intoxication, according to the report.

Officers reported the teen had a blood alcohol content of .115.

Muddy
08-09-2011, 09:34 PM
What if it was Jho that rolled over, and it was a drunken 18 year old fem....? :lol:

deebakes
08-09-2011, 09:46 PM
:woot:

JoeyB
08-09-2011, 09:50 PM
Why would a woman assume that the man lying in bed next to her was her SON?

AntZ
08-09-2011, 09:52 PM
Well I guess it wasn't Robert Downey Jr., he not a teen anymore!

Griffin
08-09-2011, 10:05 PM
Why would a woman assume that the man lying in bed next to her was her SON?

I was thinking the same thing. Then the drunk kid thought he was at HIS mothers house.

Apparently in Des Moines it isn't uncommon for women to sleep with their teenage sons.

Muddy
08-09-2011, 10:06 PM
Isn't Dee from Iowa?

JoeyB
08-09-2011, 10:22 PM
I was thinking the same thing. Then the drunk kid thought he was at HIS mothers house.

Apparently in Des Moines it isn't uncommon for women to sleep with their teenage sons.

We need to keep a close watch on anyone who mentions they are moving to Iowa...Jez, this means you!

Hal-9000
08-09-2011, 10:30 PM
my detective gene is tingling...

So the impaired teen gets dropped off at what his friends think is his home.Wrong place obviously...

Someone wanna tell me how he got in to the house and then into a bed (in an impaired state) without waking anyone?

JoeyB
08-09-2011, 10:43 PM
my detective gene is tingling...

So the impaired teen gets dropped off at what his friends think is his home.Wrong place obviously...

Someone wanna tell me how he got in to the house and then into a bed (in an impaired state) without waking anyone?

Are you suggesting this woman had an intentional bedmate, panicked at her sexual indiscretion, and is attempting to cover it up with a story?

Hal-9000
08-09-2011, 11:06 PM
Are you suggesting this woman had an intentional bedmate, panicked at her sexual indiscretion, and is attempting to cover it up with a story?

No, I'm merely pointing out the fact an impaired teen got into a strange house at night, found a bed, and laid next to someone sleeping.

seems like a lot of stealth to me..

deebakes
08-10-2011, 02:15 AM
Isn't Dee from Iowa?

are you EVER going to get it right? :-k

Godfather
08-10-2011, 02:35 AM
I knew a guy who was staying over at a friend's house and they went out that night and got plastered.

He stumbled back alone and forgot which house it was. Thinking he figured it out, he went inside, and fell asleep on the first couch he saw

The police woke him up not long after and he found himself in the company of a terrified young family and some unimpressed cops :rofl:

That earned him a trip to the drunk tank for sure...

Softdreamer
08-10-2011, 03:17 PM
had a beer with his friends earlier and that they had dropped him off at what he thought was his mother’s house.

Must remember that one for next time...