PDA

View Full Version : Famed actor from "Where's Waldo' commits double murder.

JoeyB
08-09-2011, 11:14 PM
Famed actor from "Where's Waldo' commits double murder.

Waldo, from the once popular puzzle book series, committed a grizly act of seemingly random violence as he murdered Hal-9000 and SmoothBob. The crime occurred in the 'General Chat' section of the forum. Hal, real name Halwynn P. Grumplefink, was shopping for adult diapers and suntan oil when Waldo entered the forum and opened fire with an assault rifle he had recently purchased at a gun show. SmoothBob, real name SmoothRobert, was caught in the crossfire while masturbating to lesbian photos and drinking an unidentified brown liquid.

Waldo, who in recent years had been discarded by the society that once idolized and openly searched for him, had been reduced to playing hide and seek games at children's parties and occasional guest appearances at gun and car shows. His friends admitted he had been battling drug and sex related addictions. Police records indicate several arrests for domestic abuse, drug possession, and looking creepy in public.

His neighbours indicated he was increasingly erratic and often found trying to copy the styles of those around him. He would occasionally beg people to locate him in crowds but more often than not was simply ignored and left unsearched for. Unconfirmed rumors suggest he may have been involved in having sex with men in public bathrooms.

One family member, requesting anonymity, was quoted as saying "Waldo adored the limelight, but when the crowds thinned and he was easily located, his life became empty. We should have stepped in when he killed that midget hooker, but, it was a hooker, so who cares, right?"

SmoothBob's remains were accidentally consumed by a rapid political discussion that overflowed into general chat. The unidentified brown liquid was stolen from evidence by someone known only as 'Goofy'. Halwynn will have open services this weekend before his harddrive is wiped clean and his RAM given in a donor transplant to a computerized Japanese toilet.

Waldo remains at large and may well be standing next to you.

No further details exist at this time.

Hal-9000
08-09-2011, 11:20 PM
:rip:

JoeyB
08-09-2011, 11:56 PM
:rip:

Indeed..

SmoothBob
08-10-2011, 12:16 AM
Hullo

My name ish Dr Hertz van Rental, I wash the pershon known as 'ShmoothBob' pershonal Shean Connery impershonator.

I would like tae take the opertunity tae shay that ah will dearly mish the conversashonsh ah hud wi the wee bugger, ach he kept me goin on thoshe dark nightsh.

Ah will be havin a wee collecshon fur him, mind, ah dinnae mind the money that jinglesh but ahd rather the shtuff that foldsh sho when yi shee the shporran come round mind an dig deep! :)

Hal-9000
08-10-2011, 01:48 AM
that was a great imitation Bob :thumbsup: I could almost hear that

http://i.imgur.com/0X6as.jpg

deebakes
08-10-2011, 02:17 AM
:wtf2:

DemonGeminiX
08-10-2011, 02:30 AM
Hullo

My name ish Dr Hertz van Rental, I wash the pershon known as 'ShmoothBob' pershonal Shean Connery impershonator.

I would like tae take the opertunity tae shay that ah will dearly mish the conversashonsh ah hud wi the wee bugger, ach he kept me goin on thoshe dark nightsh.

Ah will be havin a wee collecshon fur him, mind, ah dinnae mind the money that jinglesh but ahd rather the shtuff that foldsh sho when yi shee the shporran come round mind an dig deep! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kX8Qqu_WBIc

Noilly Pratt
08-10-2011, 05:05 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_q5Y9lWHjI&t=44s

JoeyB
08-10-2011, 05:50 AM
Hullo

You want money, sue Waldo. I ain't got shit.

Jezter
08-10-2011, 06:59 AM
This truly is tragic... I will give Hal's USB port one last tonguing and SmoothRobert...well, Imma find Goofy and pay respect to Bob's memory with the mysterious brown liquid. :lol:

JoeyB
08-10-2011, 07:00 AM
This truly is tragic... I will give Hal's USB port one last tonguing and SmoothRobert...well, Imma find Goofy and pay respect to Bob's memory with the mysterious brown liquid. :lol:

Waldo is still at large. Possibly in Finland.

Jezter
08-10-2011, 07:08 AM

Espoo!~ We have to focus all searches on Espoo area! That is the kind of place a low-life such as Waldo could hide his sorry ass in.

Noilly Pratt
08-10-2011, 02:43 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGWqtwhS2KY

Goofy
08-10-2011, 05:20 PM

The mysterious brown liquid was in fact Newcastle Brown Ale......... and as such, has been consumed :oops:

JoeyB
08-10-2011, 09:47 PM
The mysterious brown liquid was in fact Newcastle Brown Ale......... and as such, has been consumed :oops:

As I said in the first post: SmoothBob's remains were accidentally consumed by a rapid political discussion that overflowed into general chat. The unidentified brown liquid was stolen from evidence by someone known only as 'Goofy'.