PDA

View Full Version : Man arrested after popping pimples at McDonald's

Teh One Who Knocks
08-11-2011, 01:24 PM
News-Press Staff

http://i.imgur.com/ew32m.jpg

A Port Charlotte man was arrested by Cape Coral police Monday after an incident at McDonald’s in which he allegedly repulsed customers by squeezing pimples on his back.

Owen Lemire Kato, 23, was being removed as a trespasser from the restaurant at 2404 Santa Barbara Blvd. South after standing near the north entrance for more than 10 minutes and attracting the ire of customers, who had complained someone was popping pimples on his back, according to a police report.

When an off-duty officer tried to get Kato to leave, he asked for the suspect’s name. Kato initially told him it was John Smith, but then gave his real name and date of birth. The cooperation ended there as the suspect allegedly decided to flee.

Another officer nearby noticed Kato run past his cruiser as he heard the call go out over the radio about the disturbance.

After a foot chase, Kato was tackled and taken into custody.

While searching him, officers reportedly found a syringe in his pocket, which Kato’s girlfriend said he used to inject “blues,” or Oxycontin.

Kato told police he offered a fake name and ran because he had an active warrant.

He was processed for the Charlotte County warrant for driving without a license and was also charged with giving false ID to an officer, resisting arrest without violence and possession of drug equipment.

AntZ
08-11-2011, 01:29 PM
http://i.imgur.com/0nNgw.jpg

Muddy
08-11-2011, 01:37 PM
Fucking disgusting....

Acid Trip
08-11-2011, 02:10 PM
Nothing quite as appetizing as watching someone pop Backne...

Joebob034
08-11-2011, 03:14 PM
:puke:

Hal-9000
08-11-2011, 07:43 PM
Aand why do the people with the gross habits always seem to need to do it in front of a crowd?...I watched an older Asian lady pick her nose while standing in line at Co-op.Not the mild - quick dig and recovery....she was going up to the second knuckle then looking at the result.

deebakes
08-11-2011, 08:53 PM
:wank:

AntZ
08-11-2011, 09:18 PM
she was going up to the second knuckle then looking at the result.

It usually doesn't get really gross until she nibbles on what she finds, then scrapes the underside of the nail with her teeth!