PDA

View Full Version : Justin Bieber Talks "Sex," Has Selena Gomez Pic as Screensaver

Teh One Who Knocks
02-16-2011, 03:40 PM
Us Weekly

http://i.imgur.com/M8NCD.jpg

It's the question millions of tweens and teens want to know: What is Justin Bieber's take on sex?

"I don't think you should have sex with anyone unless you love them," the singer, 16, tells the new issue of Rolling Stone.

Yet Bieber, who has been romantically linked to Selena Gomez, stops short of advocating abstinence before marriage. "I think you should just wait for the person you're...in love with," he says.

About Gomez, 18: Rolling Stone writer Vanessa Grigoriadis noticed an incriminating screensaver -- a sweet pic of the Disney starlet and him against an "orange sunset" -- on Bieber's laptop. The "Baby" star quickly shut the laptop once Grigoriadis saw it.

In the interview, Bieber expounds on more controversial topics than his future sex life. For instance, he's undecided about which political party he'd join. "I'm not sure about the parties," he says. "But whatever they have in Korea, that's bad."

One issue he's rock-solid on: "I really don't believe in abortion," he admits. "It's like killing a baby?"

What about abortion in cases of rape? "Um. Well, I think that's really sad, but everything happens for a reason. I guess I haven't been in that position, so I wouldn't be able to judge that."

Born in Canada, Bieber tells the mag he has no plans to become an American citizen. "You guys are evil," he jokes. "Canada's the best country in the world."

How come? In Canada, he says, "We go to the doctor and we don't need to worry about paying him, but here, your whole life, you're broke because of medical bills," he explains. "My [American] bodyguard's baby was premature, and now he has to pay for it. In Canada, if your baby's premature, he stays in the hospital as long as he needs to, and then you go home."

redred
02-16-2011, 03:49 PM
:suicide: please justin get a gun and do this

he was on tele over here last night on the brit music awards his voice made me want to break my tv

Godfather
02-16-2011, 10:45 PM
He's a 16 year old kid... most of them will say things even dumber than this with a camera in their face :lol: I dono, I think having a specific hate on for Bieber is kind of misplaced.

Honestly, why do they ask a teenager to comment such important hot-button issues? Do they except something insightful? A groundbreaking thought?

We really do have a fucked up interpretation of celebrity in the west.... we listen to movie stars telling us who to vote for, or rockstars telling us their thoughts on abstinence.

Really strange... when did it become this way? That we mixed up celebrities and scholars or influential minds or whatever you want to call them? Their fame is totally unrelated to their opinions or education - so why is their stance on a given social dilemma so important to us all the damned time?

Hal-9000
02-16-2011, 10:49 PM
exactly...not many 16 yr old kids I've met have any sense of the world :lol:

hell, half of my friends still don't

Godfather
02-16-2011, 10:51 PM
exactly...not many 16 yr old kids I've met have any sense of the world :lol:

hell, half of my friends still don't

No kidding :lol:

And he's being coached on what to say and how to act. Some of the stuff out of his mouth is exceedingly stupid... is that really shocking?! :lol: I won't even say the things I'd do with that kind of fame and fortune at age 16...

It's like hating a cartoon character... one who at 16 can play about 5 instruments at a decent level.

Joebob034
02-16-2011, 11:02 PM
i thought you had to hit puberty first before you had sex