PDA

View Full Version : Jay-Z Drops $250K At Miami Nightclub, Tips $50K

Teh One Who Knocks
08-15-2011, 07:14 PM
By Amber Goodhand - Radar Reporter

http://i.imgur.com/KStLn.jpg

Jay-Z is big pimpin’ and spendin’ his G’s!

The rapper and hip hop mogul partied at a Miami nightclub on Sunday night in celebration of his new album with Kanye West, Watch The Throne, and RadarOnline.com has confirmed he dropped a whopping $250,000 on champagne.

“Jay knew that Mark Cuban spent over $100,000 after the Mavs won the championship a few months ago, and he wasn’t about to be upstaged,” a source close to Jay-Z told RadarOnline.com.

“He bought bottle after bottle of Ace of Spades and then went all out with the 15-liter bottle that cost $100,000 on its own!”

According to a source close to the Liv nightclub in the Fontainebleau Hotel, Beyonce’s 41-year-old husband tipped a generous $50,000 to the waitstaff at the end of the night.

Jay-Z and Kanye’s new album has already garnered criticism for lyrics bragging about their wealth — so do you think spending a quarter million dollars on one night out was a good idea?

Muddy
08-15-2011, 07:18 PM
That's a rich mother fucker right there...

redred
08-15-2011, 07:18 PM
he's earned it it's up to him at the end of the day

Muddy
08-15-2011, 07:21 PM
Yeah, it doesn't matter to me.. At least he took care of the waitstaff...

PorkChopSandwiches
08-15-2011, 07:26 PM
He's self made, nobody handed that shit to him. Good for him.

redred
08-15-2011, 07:27 PM
. At least he took care of the waitstaff...

:tup: bet that made there night

Muddy
08-15-2011, 07:29 PM
:tup: bet that made there night

God damn right... pay everyones months rent/mortgage from one tip.... :lol:

Loser
08-15-2011, 07:35 PM
he's earned it it's up to him at the end of the day

That's debatable.

PorkChopSandwiches
08-15-2011, 07:37 PM
That's debatable.

Where do you think it came from?

Muddy
08-15-2011, 07:40 PM
Obama sent it to him under TARP.

PorkChopSandwiches
08-15-2011, 07:41 PM
:lol:

Godfather
08-15-2011, 08:05 PM
Obama sent it to him under TARP.

Loser
08-15-2011, 08:12 PM
Where do you think it came from?

I'm sorry, but a.) rap isnt music, and b.) he didn't earn shit.

He sat in a recording studio making up lyrics, it's not like the motherfucker cured aids or polio.

Hal-9000
08-15-2011, 08:14 PM
Yeah, it doesn't matter to me.. At least he took care of the waitstaff...

that's it man...throwin 50G at the staff is pure class

PorkChopSandwiches
08-15-2011, 08:16 PM
I'm sorry, but a.) rap isnt music, and b.) he didn't earn shit.

He sat in a recording studio making up lyrics, it's not like the motherfucker cured aids or polio.

So because you dont like rap, that means he didnt earn the money like any other music act? He also runs a label, owns a basketball team and clothing line. Are those all not work as well?

Hal-9000
08-15-2011, 08:19 PM
and he pimps out Beyonce to the white music execs :thumbsup:

Loser
08-15-2011, 08:39 PM
So because you dont like rap, that means he didnt earn the money like any other music act? He also runs a label, owns a basketball team and clothing line. Are those all not work as well?

I don't think any sports star or musician should earn more then 500k a year, at most. Won't go into my reasoning as to why, but it's my opinion.

PorkChopSandwiches
08-15-2011, 10:01 PM
So you just don't like capitalism?

SmoothBob
08-15-2011, 10:05 PM
As long as the staff got the tip the rest dont matter :tup:

AntZ
08-15-2011, 10:08 PM
Something to think about!

It's obvious this dickhead has more dollars then sense, if he was taxed at 70% and it all just went into the government black hole of waste. Would it have benefited anyone? Or, spends his money on the liquor and dumb strippers! After the mob owners get their cut, it pays the rent and food for the employees that were tipped!

Hal-9000
08-15-2011, 10:15 PM
For PCS...on Loser's behalf :lol:

There are two types of music artists...those that create and those that use.
Creating a song from scratch involves creating a melody and lyrics.

Those that use (rappers, remixers etc) draw from a huge library of already made music and rearrange it to their liking.
Often, they'll throw a different beat behind the original melody...and that beat is chosen from the huge electronic library of - 'Already Made'.

I've written a song or two and it's 1000 times more difficult than taking a sample and arranging it.

What takes more talent? Creation as opposed to thievery :lol:

Is there talent involved in rap? I would say yes for the lyrics, no for the singing (because they don't sing) and no for the creation of music itself.
As a gesture of goodwill, I would say that yes....having the foresight to steal the main chords from Sweet Home Alabama and setting it to a modern beat,
does take a small modicum of talent.

AntZ
08-15-2011, 10:20 PM
For PCS...on Loser's behalf :lol:

There are two types of music artists...those that create and those that use.

You forgot the ones that shoot people, and the ones that keep a strong pimp hand! :lol:

Hal-9000
08-15-2011, 10:22 PM
You forgot the ones that shoot people, and the ones that keep a strong pimp hand! :lol:

them ho's ain't gonna smack themselves! :x

PorkChopSandwiches
08-15-2011, 10:25 PM
Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean it wasn't earned. All I hear is jealousy

Hal-9000
08-15-2011, 10:28 PM
and all I hear are songs written by other writers being used by lazy rappers :lol: ..every day on the radio

jealousy doesn't figure into things I don't respect :thumbsup:

minz
08-15-2011, 10:30 PM
I cant be doing with this rap crap that the kids listen to today, maybe its an age thing.

Hal-9000
08-15-2011, 10:37 PM
on the musical side of things I agree with Loser

on the side of JayZ having the right to earn millions because people like his stuff, I agree with PCS

it does make me sad tho...in this age when we hate movie remakes and are clamoring for something, ANYTHING original
and you turn on the radio to hear a top 10 song and it contains the vague strains of another song....that was created 25 years before the current one :(

minz
08-15-2011, 10:39 PM
Well maybe thats a testament to the talents of past music artists.

Hal-9000
08-15-2011, 10:50 PM
worst is hearing a young person say - oh that was written by Eminem, don't be so stupid..the other group ripped him off.

when the other group released the song in 1984 :lol:

Yt Trash
08-15-2011, 11:26 PM
Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean it wasn't earned. All I hear is jealousy

+1

Loser
08-16-2011, 12:09 AM
It has nothing to do with jealousy. It's all the same hypocritical bullshit. How he/she/they had a hard life and trying to earn a quick dollar slinging rock or what-not. Then they force feed this shit to young kids who end up being career criminals and losers because they were led to believe that if they slung rock, lyrics, or a ball they will become millionaires. This is why we have 3rd, 4th, and 5th generation welfare recipients leaching off the system, clogging our prison systems, and contributing absolutely zero to society. Then they turn around and blame it on others. It was their fault we didn't amount to something, it was their fault I'm hooked on crack/heroine/meth, it was anyones fault but their own.

In short, yes, I hate rap....passionately. It's all the same repetitive hypocritical bullshit.

~Another moment brought to you by the ranting ravings of one very mental Loser.

deebakes
08-16-2011, 01:14 AM
:wank:

Loser
08-16-2011, 01:22 AM
Fucker :lol:

deebakes
08-16-2011, 01:42 AM
:dance: :cheerlead:

AntZ
08-16-2011, 11:26 AM
In short, yes, I hate rap....passionately. It's all the same repetitive hypocritical bullshit.

:+1:

PorkChopSandwiches
08-16-2011, 03:12 PM
It has nothing to do with jealousy. It's all the same hypocritical bullshit. How he/she/they had a hard life and trying to earn a quick dollar slinging rock or what-not. Then they force feed this shit to young kids who end up being career criminals and losers because they were led to believe that if they slung rock, lyrics, or a ball they will become millionaires. This is why we have 3rd, 4th, and 5th generation welfare recipients leaching off the system, clogging our prison systems, and contributing absolutely zero to society. Then they turn around and blame it on others. It was their fault we didn't amount to something, it was their fault I'm hooked on crack/heroine/meth, it was anyones fault but their own.

~Another moment brought to you by the ranting ravings of one very mental Loser.

Hahahahaha, yes Rap is what has caused these problems. :roll: Rap is a product of these problems. You're funny. :tup:

Acid Trip
08-16-2011, 03:34 PM
Hahahahaha, yes Rap is what has caused these problems. :roll: Rap is a product of these problems. You're funny. :tup:

Blaming Rap music is just like blaming any group/ethnicity/gender/race for the failings of an individual, it's both stupid and childish. We call it the blame game for a reason. Americans have a fucking retarded notion in thinking they are perfect and all their problems are caused by someone else.

Congrats Loser, you have added another round to the never ending blame game.

redred
08-16-2011, 03:36 PM

he right you know if you play this track backwards

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnedARQGOPM

part of it says "Six, six, six, murder murder Jesus" see the start of the problem :lol:

Muddy
08-16-2011, 03:51 PM
Here's some more fuel for the hate fire.... :mrgreen:

Jay-Z and Kanye West trash $370K car (http://www.yahoo.com/_ylt=Auawt1__mMiEPp1USpF2rQybvZx4;_ylc=X3oDMTlwMG1 uZW9zBF9TAzIwMjM1MzgwNzUEYQMxMTA4MTUgbXVzaWMgamF5L Xoga2FueWUgY2FyIGJ2BGNwb3MDNQRkA3N0BGcDaWQtNDM1MTk 4BGludGwDdXMEaXRjAzAEbHR4dANKYXktWmFuZEthbnllV2Vzd HRyYXNoJDM3MEtjYXIEcGtndAMxBHBrZ3YDMTIEcG9zAzIEc2V jA3RkLWZlYXQEc2xrA3RpdGxlBHRhcgNodHRwOi8vbmV3Lm11c 2ljLnlhaG9vLmNvbS9ibG9ncy9hbXBsaWZpZXIvODk2Mzgva2F ueWUtd2VzdC1hbmQtamF5LXotYXVjdGlvbmluZy1vZmYtbXV0a WxhdGVkLTM3MzAwMC1tYXliYWNoLWZvci1jaGFyaXR5LwR0ZXN 0AzcwMQR3b2UDMTI3NjcxNzM-/SIG=14esblor9/EXP=1313595969/**http%3A//new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/amplifier/89638/kanye-west-and-jay-z-auctioning-off-mutilated-373000-maybach-for-charity/)

http://i55.tinypic.com/5esnb6.jpg

In "Otis," the first video from the Kanye West and Jay-Z (a.k.a the Throne) joint album Watch the Throne, the two hip-hop moguls oversee some unconventional body work to what appears to be a brand-new Maybach: The German luxury car -- base sticker price approximately $373,000 (http://us.lrd.yahoo.com/SIG=11fo6m9f8/**http%3A//www.autoguide.com/new-cars/maybach/) for the cheapest model -- gets sliced and diced with a blowtorch and power saw. In the first 30 seconds of the clip, the automobile loses its roof and doors and gets remixed into an open-air Jeep-style vehicle perfect for joyriding around a parking lot with a quartet of young ladies in the back seat while fireworks blast off, which is exactly what Jay and Kanye proceed to do in the Spike Jonze-directed video. MTV News asked an expert (http://us.lrd.yahoo.com/SIG=126jrl0ou/**http%3A//www.mtv.com/news/articles/1669022/otis-video-maybach.jhtml) to appraise the cost of the damage (or improvements, depending on your take) to the car, and the price ranged from $20,000 for a quickie job -- just the welding and painting -- to $150,000 for a fully reinforced frame. Expensive? Sure, but Jay allegedy spent $250K on a bar tab (http://us.lrd.yahoo.com/SIG=13290n8s7/**http%3A//vibe.com/posts/jay-z-spends-250k-bottles-watch-throne-party-sets-club-liv-record-video) last night, so it probably didn't break his bank. "The thing is, the value of that car is nothing now, you couldn't drive it on the street," DUB magazine's Myles Kovacs told MTV. "It would start malfunctioning bigtime."
Jay-Z and Kanye West are certainly presuming the car is worth far more than "nothing," however -- according to a note posted at the end of the video, they're planning to auction the Frankenbach off for charity: "The vehicle used in this video will be offered up for auction. Proceeds will be donated towards the East African drought disaster." AllHipHop confirmed the auction is legit (http://us.lrd.yahoo.com/SIG=127oclmv7/**http%3A//allhiphop.com/stories/news/archive/2011/08/12/22863852.aspx) with the rappers' reps. (The group's publicist hasn't yet responded to The Amp's request to confirm the Maybach is the real deal.) No word how or when the vehicle will be sold off, but potential buyers should presumably plan to host lavish Watch the Throne listening sessions in the car rather than go cruising in it.

PorkChopSandwiches
08-16-2011, 03:52 PM

Blaming Rap music is just like blaming any group/ethnicity/gender/race for the failings of an individual, it's both stupid and childish. We call it the blame game for a reason. Americans have a fucking retarded notion in thinking they are perfect and all their problems are caused by someone else.

You could blame the parents, but they dont know better. They listened to hiphop as well.

Loser
08-16-2011, 04:13 PM

Ok, since you know everything. :roll:

What exactly caused the decline in morals and common sense?

I know, lets blame the government ;)

Muddy
08-16-2011, 04:24 PM
oooh ohhhh me me me *raises hand* OBAMA!!!!

PorkChopSandwiches
08-16-2011, 04:24 PM
Ok, since you know everything. :roll:

What exactly caused the decline in morals and common sense?

I know, lets blame the government ;)

You act like the "group" you are talking about was a productive group in society before the 80's :roll:

Teh One Who Knocks
08-16-2011, 04:25 PM
oooh ohhhh me me me *raises hand* OBAMA!!!!

I have his gangsta rap CD....it's bitchin' :afro:

Muddy
08-16-2011, 04:28 PM
*human beat box's* pppph phh phh phh phh phhh

Loser
08-16-2011, 04:37 PM
You act like the "group" you are talking about was a productive group in society before the 80's :roll:

You're under the assumption I'm talking about a specific group of people, I'm not. I'm talking about society as a whole. From the 50's to present day, there has been a significant decline in morals and common sense. What has caused this?

To claim rapping about murder, drugs, sex, etc..., something that millions of people have listened to on a daily basis, has had no impact on this moral decline is asinine. It's obvious it has had a HUGE impact on people as a whole.

It's not just rap either. For instance, Pedobear. Before him pedophilia was something that brought anger into the hearts of anyone who talked on the subject. Now we see this cartoon bear and laugh about it.

The list is endless. I'm not blaming rap specifically, but it has had a HUGE impact in how our kids think. Anyone denying this has their head in the sand.

PorkChopSandwiches
08-16-2011, 04:40 PM
You're under the assumption I'm talking about a specific group of people, I'm not. I'm talking about society as a whole. From the 50's to present day, there has been a significant decline in morals and common sense. What has caused this?

To say rapping about murder, drugs, sex, etc..., something that millions of people have listened to on a daily basis, has had no impact on this moral decline is asinine. It's obvious it has had a HUGE impact on people as a whole.

For instance. Pedobear. Before him pedophilia was something that brought anger into the hearts of anyone who talked on the subject. Now we see this cartoon bear and laugh about it.

The list is endless. I'm not blaming rap specifically, but it has had a HUGE impact in how our kids think. Anyone denying this has their head in the sand.

Well that's a fair enough statement, so we will just have to agree to disagree. To me that's like saying violent video games make children into murderers. I still feel its the parenting that's the problem. As I do with what you are saying above.

Loser
08-16-2011, 04:53 PM
Well that's a fair enough statement, so we will just have to agree to disagree. To me that's like saying violent video games make children into murderers. I still feel its the parenting that's the problem. As I do with what you are saying above.

If you say something repetitively and consistently, people will eventually believe it. This has been proven time and time again throughout history.

If kids sit around all day shooting one another in video games, will they ever know the consequences of what happens in real life? Does this fall on the parents?

Same thing can be said about rap. Again, drugs, violence, sex, etc... If you listen to it enough, without having common sense, it must be true.

To most people who are raised correctly, this is just fictitious shit, but sadly, the majority people are fucking stupid.

Dawinism doesn't kick in, and you have masses of stupid motherfuckers, having more stupid motherfuckers, and you end up with a planet like "Idiocracy (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0387808/)."

It's a frightening thought.

Teh One Who Knocks
08-16-2011, 04:55 PM
To most people who are raised correctly, this is just fictitious shit, but sadly, the majority people are fucking stupid.

You just made Porky's point ;)

PorkChopSandwiches
08-16-2011, 05:06 PM
:dance:

Loser
08-16-2011, 05:59 PM
You just made Porky's point ;)

In a weird fucked up way, I made both of our points, but my question still needs answering.

What's to blame for the decline in morals and common sense?

Parents can't be blamed for everything.

PorkChopSandwiches
08-16-2011, 06:02 PM
In a weird fucked up way, I made both of our points, but my question still needs answering.

What's to blame for the decline in morals and common sense?

Parents can't be blamed for everything.

Parents are 100% to blame. To point at anyone/anything else is just a cop out for someone who doesn't want to take responsibility for their failure.

Muddy
08-16-2011, 06:11 PM
Agreed, Porky..

Loser
08-16-2011, 06:18 PM
Parents are 100% to blame. To point at anyone/anything else is just a cop out for someone who doesn't want to take responsibility for their failure.

So when a parent tries to scold their child in public, and are thus arrested for child abuse. Who does it fall on then?

redred
08-16-2011, 06:21 PM
never had to scold my child ,there are other ways

PorkChopSandwiches
08-16-2011, 06:23 PM
So when a parent tries to scold their child in public, and are thus arrested for child abuse. Who does it fall on then?

Thats not a common occurrence. You hear random bullshit stories. But, i for one have seen children scolded and spanked in public and nobody was arrested.

But, I do agree that when it does happens its bullshit, but its some asshole overstepping his bounds.

Teh One Who Knocks
08-16-2011, 06:36 PM

:agreed: