PDA

View Full Version : Is 94-Year-Old Zsa Zsa Gabor Going To Be A Mother?

PorkChopSandwiches
08-16-2011, 03:50 PM
Zsa Zsa Gabor has always been associated with glamour in Hollywood — queen of film and television over the course of a five-decade career, married nine times, and even able to parlay a famous slap of a police officer into a career revival. In fact, the Huffington Post recently called her “the first and probably biggest Hollywood celeb to become famous for being famous.” Aptly put.

http://blogs-images.forbes.com/trialandheirs/files/2011/08/300x218.jpg

But when does pursuing fame cross the line for a 94-year old? That point may have come this week, when her husband of 25 years told CNN that he had started the process of donor matching and blood work so he could turn Zsa Zsa into Ma Ma.

That’s right, the esteemed Prince Frederic von Anhalt is planning to arrange for an egg donor, surrogate mother, and artificial insemination to allow Zsa Zsa to once again enjoy the wonder of motherhood.

Why in the world would he do this? He said that he wants someone to be able to carry on the Gabor name. Zsa Zsa’s only child is daughter Francesca Hilton (daughter of hotel magnate Conrad Hilton, Zsa Zsa’s second husband). Hilton is, not surprisingly, shocked by the whole thing.

And by this point, it would take a great deal to shock her, based on what Prince von Anhalt has been doing with Zsa Zsa. Despite the fact that Zsa Zsa has been hospitalized dozens of times in the last year or so, including a leg amputation, coma, hip replacement, a stroke, and much more, the prince provided photographs of her in her hospital bed to the media. Then he arranged for more pictures of her, sipping champagne for his recent birthday. Von Anhalt topped that off by spending almost $70,000 for a billboard on Sunset Boulevard to commemorate their 25-year anniversary. He then announced a grand party for that anniversary, and invited many of the Hollywood elite. A few celebrities did appear for the party last night, along with invited members of the media. The festivities lasted well into the night, and Zsa Zsa posed for pictures from her bed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WTF is wrong with this guy?

Muddy
08-16-2011, 03:59 PM
:lol: Git r dun, boy!!!

redred
08-16-2011, 04:10 PM
i hope she doesn't do a ricki lake birthing video :puke:

Noilly Pratt
08-16-2011, 10:17 PM
How bloody selfish...I doubt she'll last 5 years. the kid will be raised by nannies or the next wife. At least Entertainment Tonight will have a story to follow -- "Zsa Zsa's baby...who's the real father"

Get her a cabbage patch doll and keep hiding her glasses.

Muddy
08-16-2011, 10:29 PM
Is she actually going to carry and dook out the child?

Hal-9000
08-16-2011, 10:54 PM
"...including a leg amputation, coma, hip replacement, a stroke, and much more..."

I don't think she can provide a suitable environment..

AntZ
08-16-2011, 10:54 PM
Will someone just put her out of her misery? Why should she continue to beexploited by the biggest media whore spouse in sleazy spouse history! :roll:

Muddy
08-16-2011, 11:09 PM
She stars in the reality version of the movie 'Death becomes Her'.. :lol:

SmoothBob
08-17-2011, 12:01 AM
She stars in the reality version of the movie 'Death becomes Her'.. :lol:

:lol:

But in reality this is wrong on sooooooo many levels..

deebakes
08-17-2011, 12:10 AM
:suicide:

SmoothBob
08-17-2011, 12:14 AM

I was expecting yi to comment wi :wank:

minz
08-17-2011, 12:15 AM

Surprisingly, even Dee has his limits :lol:

SmoothBob
08-17-2011, 12:17 AM

Yer kidding? :wtf:

deebakes
08-17-2011, 12:39 AM
:wank:

minz
08-17-2011, 12:40 AM
Hmm, maybe not then :lol:

MrsM
08-17-2011, 01:01 AM
Perhaps he hopes the pregnancy will kill her as she has survived everything else...

Oh and WTF

JoeyB
08-17-2011, 04:29 AM
How bloody selfish...I doubt she'll last 5 years. the kid will be raised by nannies or the next wife. At least Entertainment Tonight will have a story to follow -- "Zsa Zsa's baby...who's the real father"

Get her a cabbage patch doll and keep hiding her glasses.

But this isn't HER...it sounds like her husband has gone off the deep end here.

What?

Exactly!

You shut your filthy mouth, he does not!

:wank:

Whew, that was a close one.