PDA

View Full Version : Gérard Depardieu Relieves Himself in Plane Cabin: Report

Teh One Who Knocks
08-17-2011, 02:08 PM
By Tim Nudd - People Magazine

http://i.imgur.com/WQuNU.jpg

Oh, mon dieu.

Legendary French actor Gérard Depardieu caused quite a scene on an airplane Tuesday night by urinating in the cabin in front of his fellow passengers after the crew told him he had to wait to use the toilet, according to multiple reports.

The Golden Globe winner, 62, was on a CityJet flight from Paris to Dublin that was delayed on the tarmac when he asked to use the bathroom. After being told he had to wait until takeoff, he reportedly relieved himself in the aisle.

"I will only confirm that he, in effect, urinated in the plane," a spokeswoman for the Air France-KLM subsidiary told AFP.

The carrier joked about the incident on Twitter on Wednesday morning. "As you may have seen on the news, we are busy mopping the floor of one of our planes this morning," the airline wrote. "We'd also like to remind all passengers that our planes are fully equipped with toilet facilities."

After the incident, the plane had to return to the gate and was delayed for two more hours for cleaning. It was not clear whether any action would be taken against Depardieu.

This isn't the first episode of its kind this month. Teenage skier Robert "Sandy" Vietze was dismissed from the U.S. Ski Team's development squad last week after reportedly getting drunk and urinating in the cabin of a JetBlue flight from Portland, Ore., to New York.

Hal-9000
08-17-2011, 02:11 PM
I always use those handy clear plastic cups that drop from the ceiling :face:

they have straps and everything

Muddy
08-17-2011, 02:32 PM
Wow, look at that fat, sloppy, sow...

DemonGeminiX
08-17-2011, 02:54 PM
Did he write his name on the floor?

:-k

JoeyB
08-17-2011, 09:52 PM
Good for him, fuck the airlines and their delays. You have to pee you have to pee.

As Morgan Freeman said to Miss Daisy in Driving Miss Daisy:

"I'm a man, I'm 70 years old, and I know when my bladder is full."

lost in melb.
08-18-2011, 03:17 AM
Good for him, fuck the airlines and their delays. You have to pee you have to pee.

:thumbsup:

Muddy
08-18-2011, 12:20 PM

Yeah dude, but there is a toilet on the plane he could have used.

lost in melb.
08-18-2011, 12:26 PM
Yeah dude, but there is a toilet on the plane he could have used.

I think you're not allowed to get up from your seat under certain circumstances. Mon dieu, j'aime pwee!

Muddy
08-18-2011, 12:40 PM
I think you're not allowed to get up from your seat under certain circumstances. Mon dieu, j'aime pwee!

So you'd be cool with this fat fuck pissing on the floor next to you splattering piss all over your legs?

lost in melb.
08-18-2011, 01:26 PM
So you'd be cool with this fat fuck pissing on the floor next to you splattering piss all over your legs?

Given I'm German - probably not :twisted:

Muddy
08-18-2011, 01:55 PM
Somebody should pull their dick out and piss all over him...

Joebob034
08-18-2011, 02:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKGXZ_pwHW8

Teh One Who Knocks
08-19-2011, 01:04 PM
Gérard Depardieu Apologizes for Public Peeing
By Stephen M. Silverman - People Magazine

While it may have been a laughing matter to Anderson Cooper, Gérard Depardieu was humiliated by his pubic urination aboard a European flight this week and has apologized, says a friend.

In a statement on Depardieu's behalf to the French press, the actor's traveling companion on that fateful flight, actor Edouard Baer, said: "Gerard was upset at this and offered to clean up the mess. He has prostate problems and it was very worrying and humiliating for him."

The statement, as reported by the BBC, also goes on to quote Baer as saying: "He was also stone-cold sober at the time. This is not the way he usually behaves."

Tuesday night, Depardieu, 62, was on CityJet Flight AF5010 from Paris to Dublin when the plane was delayed on the tarmac. Asking to use the bathroom, he was told he had to wait until takeoff. That's when he couldn't hold it.

Following the incident, the aircraft taxied back to the terminal at Charles de Gaulle airport and the Golden Globe winner was removed from the flight – but later caught another one.

He was due in Dublin to film Asterix and Obelix: God Save Britannia.

JoeyB
08-19-2011, 09:42 PM
Public apology?

I wanted a pubic apology.

Hal-9000
08-19-2011, 09:45 PM
HE HAS PROSTATE PROBLEMS

gee, thanks friend :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
08-19-2011, 09:51 PM
HE HAS PROSTATE PROBLEMS

gee, thanks friend :lol:

http://i.imgur.com/Ztkcz.jpg

:)

Hal-9000
08-19-2011, 10:07 PM
That brings back memories of the Afterschool Specials :)

Timmy Smells like Pee: The Prostate Conundrum

Joebob034
08-19-2011, 10:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYl-2Wsvfrc

DemonGeminiX
08-19-2011, 11:09 PM
Jeez, it wasn't that funny. God forbid if the dude shit in the aisle.

Hal-9000
08-19-2011, 11:12 PM
Jeez, it wasn't that funny. God forbid if the dude shit in the aisle.

Especially if the guy does have a medical condition...I had to get my prostate checked recently.Flow was fine and strong but didn't seem to know when to quit :lol:
If I didn't understand what was happening to cause it, the next step was a nice camera down the peehole of my dick.I heard it wasn't much fun :shock: