PDA

View Full Version : Playboy Club's Amber Heard: Has Girlfriend, but Don't Call Her a Lesbian

Teh One Who Knocks
08-18-2011, 12:06 AM
by Marc Malkin - E! Online

http://i.imgur.com/OOZ6m.jpg

You may have heard a few months ago that the gorgeous Amber Heard came out of the closet as a lesbian.

While it's true the star of NBC's upcoming The Playboy Club has been in a relationship with a woman for three years, she'd like to clear something up.

Take it away, Ms. Heard...

"First of all, to say I came out implies that I was once in," she says in the new issue of Playboy magazine. "Let me be straight about that—no pun intended [laughs]—I never came out from anywhere."

"It didn't really affect anything in my career," she says. "I don't think the producers and directors I've worked with care one way or another...I don't want to be labeled as one thing or another. In the past I've had successful relationships with men, and now I'm in this successful relationship with a woman. When it comes to love I am totally open. I don't want to be put into a category, as in 'I'm this' or 'I'm that.'"

Heard has been dating artist Tasya van Ree since 2008. In December, she gushed about van Ree to AfterEllen.com. "She's so beautiful," she said. "I mean, you'd have to be crazy not to want to go out with her!"

However, it doesn't sound like they'll be getting hitched anytime soon. When asked about gay marriage, she told Playboy, "It's an important issue and I'm fighting for the right to get married—for other people."

Griffin
08-18-2011, 02:19 AM
Heard it from a friend who
Heard it from a friend who
Heard it from another you been messin' around ...

Hal-9000
08-18-2011, 02:26 AM
I don't want to hear this...

It was like when Rock Hudson came out.It somehow ruined every one of his hetero roles :|
I consider myself a pretty liberal guy, yet knowing she likes girls makes every future onscreen romance with a male, somehow tainted?

I'll never be able to articulate the feeling without offending various organizations around the world so I'll stop here :lol:

DemonGeminiX
08-18-2011, 02:30 AM
It's ok, Hal. I hate the fact that she's a rug-munching dyke, too.

:mrgreen:

Hal-9000
08-18-2011, 02:33 AM
It's ok, Hal. I hate the fact that she's a rug-munching dyke, too.

:mrgreen:

Reminds me of Cartman and company on South Park trying to figure out their substitute teacher :lol:

Hal-9000
08-18-2011, 02:34 AM
Oh gawd :shock:

can you imagine the leaked personal pics from HER phone?????

:faint:

MrsM
08-18-2011, 02:40 AM
I figured you guys would be thinking this was great - I bet she would be open to many 3-somes

Griffin
08-18-2011, 02:42 AM
It was like when Rock Hudson came out.It somehow ruined every one of his hetero roles :|

nah, it was those last pictures of him that did ruined it.

Women all over the planet said "I ain't suckin no mo dick if that's what happins!"

Hal-9000
08-18-2011, 02:46 AM
I figured you guys would be thinking this was great - I bet she would be open to many 3-somes

:nono:

She's not a lipstick lesbian, she's the real deal.

No sausage on that pizza :hand:

DemonGeminiX
08-18-2011, 02:47 AM

Maybe back in my teens and twenties. I find that women are insulting about it these days: "I'm dating this woman because I can't find a man capable of fulfilling my needs".

Hal-9000
08-18-2011, 02:47 AM
nah, it was those last pictures of him that did ruined it.

Women all over the planet said "I ain't suckin no mo dick if that's what happins!"

What crushed me was hearing about how Rock kept an on-set young punk for quickies in the trailer :|

McMillan and Wife indeed :x

MrsM
08-18-2011, 02:50 AM
:nono:

She's not a lipstick lesbian, she's the real deal.

No sausage on that pizza :hand:

I don't know about that

"I don't want to be labeled as one thing or another. In the past I've had successful relationships with men, and now I'm in this successful relationship with a woman. When it comes to love I am totally open. I don't want to be put into a category, as in 'I'm this' or 'I'm that.'"

DemonGeminiX
08-18-2011, 02:51 AM
I don't know about that

"I don't want to be labeled as one thing or another. In the past I've had successful relationships with men, and now I'm in this successful relationship with a woman. When it comes to love I am totally open. I don't want to be put into a category, as in 'I'm this' or 'I'm that.'"

Yet when she first came out, she was all, "I'm a lesbian!"

:|

DemonGeminiX
08-18-2011, 02:56 AM
Personally, I think all of this bullshit is about publicity and that's what pisses me off about her. She's turned into one of those controversial attention whores. It's like it wasn't enough for her to be pretty and actually get work without having to be like that. It's classless and undignified. That's pretty much how I feel about all of Hollywood these days.

Hal-9000
08-18-2011, 02:59 AM
I don't know about that

I was making a joke and have no real idea what her inclinations are...I do know more than one card carrying lesbian and for those girls at least..men never enter the equation.
Being bisexual is a bit different than a true gay person, wouldn't you agree?

MrsM
08-18-2011, 03:04 AM
I was making a joke and have no real idea what her inclinations are...I do know more than one card carrying lesbian and for those girls at least..men never enter the equation.
Being bisexual is a bit different than a true gay person, wouldn't you agree?

True - But it sounds like she is more on the Bi side then the full blown lesbian... so I was thinking 3somes

Hal-9000
08-18-2011, 03:09 AM
True - But it sounds like she is more on the Bi side then the full blown lesbian... so I was thinking 3somes

I get a sense similar to DGX.She seems to making a point about something and it doesn't ring exactly true for some reason...
If she's been gay since she can remember, that's a different animal.I do recall hearing about some relationship with a guy at one point.

That's the difference between men and women...some women will turn to the fairer sex maybe because of abusive treatment by males and I can understand that completely.
It's a different sort of intimacy and more nurturing IMO.

On the flip side I've had girls be nasty to me and even hurt me at times...and the last thought I had was writing off the whole gender and turning to men :lol:

Griffin
08-18-2011, 03:19 AM
yet she still prefers a dildo resembling Popeye's forearm.

Hal-9000
08-18-2011, 03:24 AM
and who doesn't?

PorkChopSandwiches
08-18-2011, 04:08 PM
:wank:

AntZ
08-18-2011, 05:01 PM
I don't want to hear this...

I consider myself a pretty liberal guy, yet knowing she likes girls makes every future onscreen romance with a male, somehow tainted?

There was a worse situation when Anne Heche pulled her lesbo stunt with Ellen Degenerate weeks before the opening of the big budget "Six Days and Seven Nights". Suddenly everyone should believe that her and Harrison Ford are having a steamy on screen relationship! :lol:

AntZ
08-18-2011, 05:04 PM
B.T.W, this Playboy Club drama looks like a complete ripoff of the "Mad Men" style and look!