PDA

View Full Version : Christine O'Donnell Walks Off Piers Morgan Tonight

Teh One Who Knocks
08-18-2011, 12:47 PM
by Bruna Nessif - E! Online

http://i.imgur.com/Tpmaq.jpg

How dare you ask relevant questions that viewers want to know answers to, Piers Morgan!

Remember Christine O'Donnell, the former U.S. Senate candidate who ran commercials reassuring us that she's not a witch?

Well, it looks like she's not much of a talker, either.

On tonight's episode of Piers Morgan Tonight, O'Donnell refused to answer questions concerning gay marriage and decided to end the interview early.

The political lady was on the show to promote her memoir Trouble Maker, but got bothered when the CNN host started to focus on questions about her views on abstinence and gay marriage.

This resulted in O'Donnell arguing that Morgan should keep his questions directed toward her book by saying, "Let's not even go there," and reminding him that she's "here to talk about my book."

But then O'Donnell admitted those are topics covered in her book, prompting Morgan to ask, "Why are you being so weird?"

The witch Tea Party leader replied Piers was "borderline being a little bit rude," so she got up and walked off, claiming she was "being pulled away" from the interview by an off-camera handler.

Goofy
08-18-2011, 12:50 PM
Remember Christine O'Donnell, the former U.S. Senate candidate who ran commercials reassuring us that she's not a witch?

Nope :)

Teh One Who Knocks
08-18-2011, 12:51 PM
Nope :)

:gtfo:

Goofy
08-18-2011, 12:52 PM
Well, i don't remember her *shrugs*

Muddy
08-18-2011, 01:07 PM
Piers Morgans an ass...

AntZ
08-18-2011, 01:48 PM
Piers Morgans an ass...

I watched a clip and he was just badgering her, she said that they asked her on for different reasons, but he just kept drilling her. You will never see repetitive questions like that for a guest he agrees with. Even the "E" article is written as a dig!

Vid clip:

http://www.deadline.com/2011/08/christine-odonnell-walks-off-piers-morgan-interview/

How about we get Piers Morgan on a tough talk show and let the host grill him over his roll in the U.K. phone hacking scandal? I'm sure he'll be willing to answer some tough questions!

Muddy
08-18-2011, 01:52 PM
Lets put him on O'reillys show and see how he fares...

PorkChopSandwiches
08-18-2011, 03:55 PM
Piers Morgans an ass...

He is a total douche, I think his show pulls in a whopping 250k viewers :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
08-18-2011, 03:56 PM
To be fair, O'Donnell is a moron, so it was a perfect fit ;)

Hal-9000
08-18-2011, 03:57 PM
why are you being so weird? :lmao:

don't know the issue but if he's asking about topics contained in her book...she's practicing selective avoidance

FBD
08-18-2011, 05:09 PM
I'm sure when he asked her to be on the show he mentioned that he was going to heckle her over minute details that nobody really cares about but they're push button points, and hey, we ideologically hate you, so get ready to be lambasted! :roll:

he's about as impartial as martin bashir, olbermann, or madcow.

Muddy
08-18-2011, 05:12 PM
I'd like to juke Madcow in her lesbian booty one time... See If I can blast her straight...

Teh One Who Knocks
08-18-2011, 05:13 PM
I'm sure when he asked her to be on the show he mentioned that he was going to heckle her over minute details that nobody really cares about but they're push button points, and hey, we ideologically hate you, so get ready to be lambasted! :roll:

Oh give me a break, if she didn't know she was gonna be asked those kinda questions on that show, then she's even more stupid than I give her credit for.

SmoothBob
08-18-2011, 06:16 PM
Im just glad America took the prick, one less fuck nut over here!

He's an egotistical talentless spunk bubble..

FBD
08-21-2011, 05:36 PM
Oh give me a break, if she didn't know she was gonna be asked those kinda questions on that show, then she's even more stupid than I give her credit for.

:roll: I suppose...liberal goes on liberal's show, they yuk it up and talk about what they're doing for dinner friday night or something, rest of the liberals talk about what a down to earth likable person he is....conservative has conservative on his show, host allows conservative to talk policy with few interruptions. conservative goes on liberal's show, host asks anything they can to get underneath the other's skin, the more irrelevant the better, simply to show what a hotheaded jackass the conservative is, liberal media agrees and adds in how absolutely f'n stupid they are. liberal goes on conservative's show, bitches about not being able to pontificate endlessly around pointed policy questions that they plainly do not want to answer honestly, conservatives laugh, liberals say why how rude of that host, this person is absolutely f'n stupid and heartless!

for serious though,
"not something I normally ask other guests - but do you have lust in your heart?" :roll:

yeah, she's just stupid for not knowing full well that she was only getting asked about witchcraft and masturbation.

:lol: nope, no bias at all against any woman conservatives...not here, not anywhere :lol: one wrong move and you are a stupid dumbass for life!

but let Obummer say there's 57 states and nobody does much more than bat an eyelash!

somethin's f'n stupid, that's for sure.

Leefro
08-21-2011, 08:31 PM
Piers a cunt of the highest order but has made a success at this type of one on one chat show

Although she does deserves to be asked questions that a relevant to what she supports and promotes

So like lance says they were a perfect fit

Hal-9000
08-22-2011, 03:46 PM

Gay marriage is a big issue....he asked, she admitted the material was in her book yet she avoided/walked off.
Seems to me the nitpicking was on her side of things.

FBD
08-22-2011, 05:29 PM
:lol: oh, okay, I thought her book was about something entirely different, but silly, me her book was about masturbation and gay marriage!

MrsM
08-22-2011, 05:48 PM
If she or her handlers thought that going on his show all he was going to do was to promote her book and not ask these types of questions, then she/they are too stupid to have a life in US politics.

I think they knew exatly what they were doing and this whole thing was planned right down to her walking off the set. It puts her name back in the media. And allows them to slam Piers.

And I'm sure Piers knew that he was either going to get her to leave or to get so angry that she would say something stupid (more stupid ;)) - eitherway he gets media attention and he gets to slam her later as well.

I don't know why this is news or that you all are shocked that this happened. Why else would a Right wing person appear on a Left wing's person's show?

Leefro
08-22-2011, 06:00 PM
If Why else would a Right wing person appear on a Left wing's person's show?

I'll let you into a little secret

Piers is as right wing as they come ;)

MrsM
08-22-2011, 06:07 PM

Ah - I didn't know that :oops: - I don't like either of them

Teh One Who Knocks
08-22-2011, 06:18 PM

Ah - I didn't know that :oops: - I don't like either of them

I think English right wing is different than American right wing if I'm not mistaken

FBD
08-22-2011, 06:21 PM
yep, let's just skip over the "we turned down another interview for this very same reason" - so everyone here is assuming that there's this call that takes place and they say hey we want to ask you about your new book and she or her handlers just said oh, okay! and not inquire further?

:roll: suuure. people like Morgan NEVER do the bait and switch!

Leefro
08-22-2011, 06:41 PM
I think English right wing is different than American right wing if I'm not mistaken

Not that much difference tbh in piers and the moderate right

Shit moderate right that's an oxymoron as If I ever typed one