PDA

View Full Version : Anne Hathaway Living on "Kale and Dust" to Fit Into Catwoman Suit

Teh One Who Knocks
08-18-2011, 10:23 PM
Us Weekly

http://i.imgur.com/Qvrn6.jpg

It's not easy whipping your body into Catwoman shape.

"I've never really gotten over the hump," Anne Hathaway told comedienne Chelsea Handler on Wednesday night's Chelsea Lately. "There's a workout hump where you're so weak that you hate everything, everything is so painful and you look like an idiot."

"The gym where I work out, I was literally working out next to a pregnant Jessica Alba and she could do more push-ups than I could," the 28-year-old actress laughs. Alba, 30, gave birth to her second daughter on August 13.

Hathaway has made no secret of her disdain for exercise to Handler, 36, in the past, but she had to learn to love it when she landed the role of Catwoman in the upcoming action flick, The Dark Knight Rises.

"I just started to do Bikram yoga," she says. "And right now, I'm, like, living on kale and dust."

"The catsuit's unforgiving, man," she says, adding, "It takes three of us [to get me into it]."

Hal-9000
08-18-2011, 10:38 PM
:rolleyes:

If I had a job where I worked for 3 months only per project, got paid millions...I would try and enjoy the workout bit

it's only helping you in the longrun

Joebob034
08-19-2011, 10:29 PM
, "It takes three of us [to get me into it]."

are they hiring?