PDA

View Full Version : Lindsay Lohan’s ‘Infamous’ Comic Book Life - Sneak Peek

Teh One Who Knocks
08-19-2011, 12:11 PM
By Radar Staff

http://i.imgur.com/KbGR8.jpg

Many would agree that Lindsay Lohan’s life story reads like the script of a soap opera, but tales from the troubled star’s life have now been turned into a comic book, aptly titled Infamous.

And now, courtesy of Bluewater, the comic book’s publisher, RadarOnline.com can bring you a sneak peek.

The cartoon-filled pages chronicle Lindsay’s life and start with a picture of the 25-year-old and her parents with the caption: “apple not falling far from the tree.”

With action-filled drama that would appear far-fetched even in a Superman or Batman comic book, the Mean Girls star’s mishaps are all covered in graphic glory.

Lohan’s many run-ins with the law, various court dates and movie deals that have fallen by the wayside are all included within the 23-page comic book.

“Lindsay’s many great falls can’t be totally blamed on her whacked parents, Michael and Dina,” the comic book reads. “Because long before her parents’ dysfunction reached critical mass in 2007, Lindsay was figuratively out the door and making the steady descent from superstar on the rise to a contender for the title of… Infamous.”

The ending of the comic, without giving too much away, finishes with the perilous words: “the actress who had it all… until suddenly she had nothing. The End.”

The book is available starting on September 1.

PorkChopSandwiches
08-19-2011, 02:51 PM
Does she get paid for this?

Hal-9000
08-19-2011, 03:11 PM
:facepalm:

what's next? An action figure complete with SUV that really hits a tree! :face:

DemonGeminiX
08-19-2011, 03:20 PM
:facepalm:

what's next? An action figure complete with SUV that really hits a tree! :face:

Something tells me that Lance would actually buy that.

:-k

SmoothBob
08-19-2011, 03:28 PM
Id buy it if it was fansadox style! :D

:wank:

Hal-9000
08-19-2011, 04:08 PM

Are you kidding? He bought a full size blow up doll and found out it had a higher IQ than the real LiHo :shock:
(and a nicer body)

SmoothBob
08-19-2011, 05:36 PM
Are you kidding? He bought a full size blow up doll and found out it had a higher IQ than the real LiHo :shock:
(and a nicer body)

:lmao:

deebakes
08-20-2011, 02:15 AM
:suicide:

Teh One Who Knocks
08-20-2011, 12:00 PM

:hater:

(and a nicer body)

:hater: