PDA

View Full Version : Lindsay Lohan sues rapper Pitbull, Sony over song's jail stint reference

Teh One Who Knocks
08-20-2011, 01:06 PM
By KIERAN CROWLEY and JEREMY OLSHAN - The NY Post

http://i.imgur.com/D2sXE.jpg

She did the time, but Lindsay Lohan says rappers shouldn’t make the rhyme.

The troubled pop-star lashed out at rapper Pitbull for referencing her jail stint in his song, "Give me everything" with a lawsuit demanding, well, everything.

The lyric "Hustlers move aside, so I’m tiptoein’, to keep flowin’/ I got it locked up like Lindsay Lohan," includes "unwarranted, unauthorized and unfavorable mention of plaintiffs name," according to the lawsuit filed in Nassau County.

Sure, Lohan’s incarceration made international news, but "they’re using her name without compensation," her lawyer, Stephanie Ovadia said.
Lindsay Lohan sued rapper Pitbull for referencing her time in jail in his song 'Give me everything.'

Fresh from beating the E-Trade baby in similar litigation which was settled out of court, Lohan is hoping to collect from Pitbull, Sony and songwriters Ne-Yo and Afrojack.

Lohan is demanding all profits from the song, and all copies of the recording, contending that the rappers "knowingly participated, aided and conspired with to violate plaintiff’s right to privacy."

The song, which debuted last March, caused Lohan "great mental anguish and pain," the lawsuit says, and the defendants should pay compensatory damages of " a substantial sum of money to be determined."

Pitbull’s lawyers could not immediately be reached for comment.

RBP
08-20-2011, 02:21 PM
I like that song. I wonder if Seacrest is going to sue too. :-k

Teh One Who Knocks
08-20-2011, 02:37 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPo5wWmKEaI

I'd never heard it....just listened to it. Doesn't do anything for me

Hal-9000
08-20-2011, 06:47 PM
I've heard the line lots..always made me smile.She's offended? :lol:

5 times charged to go to jail
2 times court ordered rehab
1 house arrest..

got it locked up like Lohan :dance:

deebakes
08-20-2011, 07:01 PM
lindsay's too white... pitbull doesn't even mean the jail time stint :lol:

Hal-9000
08-20-2011, 07:08 PM
I've heard that song so many times on the radio it's locked in my head :lol:

minz
08-20-2011, 07:10 PM
And the moral of this story is... quit being such a pisshead or quit being such a whiney cow.

PorkChopSandwiches
08-21-2011, 03:53 PM
No way she can win, its not like its slander