PDA

View Full Version : Megan Fox: Why I'm Removing My Marilyn Monroe Tattoo

Teh One Who Knocks
08-23-2011, 02:01 PM
Us Weekly

http://i.imgur.com/INlb4.jpg

Gentlemen may prefer blondes -- but Megan Fox would now prefer to have her giant Marilyn Monroe tattoo erased from her right forearm.

The 25-year-old star confirmed to Italian fashion magazine Amica that she is in the process of removing (via laser treatments) the talked-about portrait of the Hollywood legend from her famous body.

"I'm removing it," Fox says. "She was a negative person, she was disturbed, bipolar. I do not want to attract this kind of negative energy in my life." (Indeed, the notoriously troubled Monroe died in 1962 at age 36 of a drug overdose.)

But the Transformers bombshell has plenty of other body art staying on -- with over nine other tattoos, including a quote in honor of her Passion Play costar Mickey Rourke on her ribcage, a tribal tattoo on her left wrist and another quote on her shoulder.

"Who knows, maybe I'll remove the others too, but the laser hurts."

Fox also fesses up to removing, like so many young women before her, a naval piercing.

"I did it when I was 16-years-old because I was a fan of Britney Spears," she explains. "The only time I tried to imitate someone else. But then I thought it was tacky and so I removed it when I turned 20."

deebakes
08-24-2011, 02:38 AM
remove your top next :tup:

JoeyB
08-24-2011, 04:17 AM
"Who knows, maybe I'll remove the others too, but the laser hurts."

Poor Megan...I could try licking it off for her.

Hal-9000
08-24-2011, 01:46 PM
she was a negative person, bipolar etc.....sure sure

How about the fact you have an oversize face on your arm and it's prevented you from getting contracts?

DemonGeminiX
08-24-2011, 06:20 PM
Well, there's that, but she also tends to call directors Nazis.

Hal-9000
08-24-2011, 06:34 PM
that and didn't she understand the life of the person she immortalized in ink on her arm? :lol:

Megan is an effin dough head!

DemonGeminiX
08-24-2011, 06:38 PM
She didn't know Marilyn was a zombie.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm500ji9G81qkhjl9o1_400.gif

JoeyB
08-24-2011, 09:20 PM
Well, there's that, but she also tends to call directors Nazis.

In all fairness, she has worked for Michael Bay.

DemonGeminiX
08-25-2011, 12:22 AM
I'm pretty sure Michael Bay's not a Nazi. A shitty film maker, yeah, but not a Nazi.

JoeyB
08-25-2011, 04:21 AM
I'm pretty sure Michael Bay's not a Nazi. A shitty film maker, yeah, but not a Nazi.

He seems fairly Nazi'ish to me.

Godfather
08-25-2011, 07:46 AM
that and didn't she understand the life of the person she immortalized in ink on her arm? :lol:

Megan is an effin dough head!

Exactly... she's just figuring this out now?!? Maaaaybe you should have read a biography or two before going ahead with that thing. Weenie.