PDA

View Full Version : Man knocked unconscious with beer can at family gathering

Teh One Who Knocks
08-23-2011, 04:11 PM
By the Lincoln Journal Star

Too many empty beer cans and one full one caused a big problem Sunday morning.

After a night of drinking with family members at a home in the 4000 block of North 20th Street, a relative hit a 43-year-old man with an unopened can of beer at about 1:15 a.m., Lincoln Police said.

The man fell to the ground unconscious, and his relative started kicking him, Lincoln Police Capt. Jim Davidsaver said. The alleged victim later needed four staples to close the wound in his head.

Police think they know who is responsible, but aren't releasing the person's name.

Acid Trip
08-23-2011, 04:22 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-tmaF-c9Dyr4/TeE0dB4pRKI/AAAAAAAAA1I/JGDT0ztGWsE/s400/drunk-redneck-girl-passed-out-on-picnic-table.jpg

PorkChopSandwiches
08-23-2011, 04:24 PM
When you have family like that who needs enemies

Acid Trip
08-23-2011, 04:33 PM
When you have family like that who needs enemies

No shit. Kicking someone while they are unconscious and on the ground is pretty low.

PorkChopSandwiches
08-23-2011, 05:17 PM
Fuckers :lol:

Hal-9000
08-23-2011, 05:23 PM
I used to go to a lot of local football games...they would serve beer in a can, but open it for you and give you a cup.
One game had Saskatchewan visiting, they have some die-hard, hardcore fans who like to paint their faces green, parade around the stands with huge banners etc.

I saw some dudes get nailed with full, open beer cans and it was brutal.Like a projectile war in the stands :lol:

not sure if they still give you the cans

Loser
08-23-2011, 08:22 PM
A bunch of us were in this drunken brawl when a buddy of mine was hit in the head with a fkin monkey wrench. He was pounding on this guys face and got hit, didn't stop, but had this stream of blood shooting out of his head like a fking squirt gun.

There had to of been 20 of us fighting. We all stopped, looked at him, and just stared. I believe one of them said..."Way cool!..." :lol: