PDA

View Full Version : Justin Bieber Racing In Ferrari Just Before Accident, Claims House Of Pain Member

Teh One Who Knocks
08-31-2011, 07:03 PM
By Amber Goodhand - Radar Reporter

http://i.imgur.com/x5mlY.jpg

This is what happens when you put a 17-year-old in a Ferrari!

Justin Bieber found himself in a minor fender bender on Tuesday afternoon, but RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned the singer was racing his Ferrari just before the accident.

“I just raced @justinbieber down Ventura in his Ferrari I won but a fedex truck got in his way,” House of Pain member Everlast — real name Erik Schrody — tweeted at noon on Tuesday.

“Seemed like a down to earth kid.”

Schrody’s tweet was posted at 12 p.m. on Tuesday, just moments before Bieber’s run in with a Honda Civic, according to LAPD Public Information Officer Gregory Baek, who told RadarOnline.com the incident happened at noon.

As we first reported, Bieber’s Ferrari collided with a Honda in the Studio City area of Los Angeles on Tuesday, but there were no injuries and no damage to either car.

And even though Bieber was in a Ferrari, Schrody said he beat the Never Say Never singer in his Audi R8.

PorkChopSandwiches
08-31-2011, 07:09 PM
Poor guy

Muddy
08-31-2011, 07:10 PM
By Amber Goodhand - Radar Reporter

http://i.imgur.com/x5mlY.jpg

This is what happens when you put a 17-year-old in a Ferrari!

Justin Bieber found himself in a minor fender bender on Tuesday afternoon, but RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned the singer was racing his Ferrari just before the accident.

“I just raced @justinbieber down Ventura in his Ferrari I won but a fedex truck got in his way,” House of Pain member Everlast — real name Erik Schrody — tweeted at noon on Tuesday.

“Seemed like a down to earth kid.”

Schrody’s tweet was posted at 12 p.m. on Tuesday, just moments before Bieber’s run in with a Honda Civic, according to LAPD Public Information Officer Gregory Baek, who told RadarOnline.com the incident happened at noon.

As we first reported, Bieber’s Ferrari collided with a Honda in the Studio City area of Los Angeles on Tuesday, but there were no injuries and no damage to either car.

And even though Bieber was in a Ferrari, Schrody said he beat the Never Say Never singer in his Audi R8.

R8 is a pretty bad ass car..

KevinD
08-31-2011, 07:14 PM
I giggled at the reporter's name..."Goodhand"..... f-ing priceless!!!

Hal-9000
08-31-2011, 07:37 PM
Biebs drives a Ferrari?

Move over Selena, I'll suck his dick :lol:

PorkChopSandwiches
08-31-2011, 07:39 PM
What if I were to rent a Ferrari?

Hal-9000
08-31-2011, 07:44 PM
You're not 17 :hand:

no dick sucking for you! :x

Godfather