PDA

View Full Version : Man turns over 'stoner box'

Teh One Who Knocks
09-03-2011, 04:46 PM
Staff reports - NWF Daily News

NICEVILLE — A 19-year-old man was arrested after turning over his "stoner box" to authorities.

Robert Gwinn Stefanovich was seen by an OKaloosa County Sheriff's deputy sitting in his car in his driveway.

Stefanovich told deputies they could search the vehicle and, upon looking, two small pieces of a marijuana cigarette were found. He also agreed to letting deputies look through his phone where they found multiple text messages referencing drug deals.

The deputies then got permission to search Stefanovich's bedroom where he showed deputies a toolbox or "stoner box" as he called it. Inside, deputies found a white substance that tested positive for THC.

Stefanovich was arrested Aug. 10 on charges of drug possession and narcotic equipment possession.

Hal-9000
09-03-2011, 05:48 PM
my Lord, two roaches and the place he keeps his rolling papers :shock:

I'm sure the world will sleep better tonight...

FBD
09-04-2011, 02:58 PM
cripes, did he submit to the anal probe too while he was at it? :roll: "we're the police, you have to do whatever the f we say, or we'll ticket your ass and toss you in jail, and harass the fug out of you ever after until you move out of our town"

seriously had that happen with people from the next town over, the police are so bad.

Acid Trip
09-06-2011, 02:48 PM
People are so stupid.

Muddy
09-06-2011, 02:53 PM
Yeah what an idiot.. I'm not letting anybody search my stuff anymore without a warrant.. Even though I have nothing to hide... Screw them .. Go violate someone else's privacy...

I'll tell you how they get away with it though... They pull people and don't give them a ticket at first. People let them search their car in hopes of cooperating and getting off with just a warning.

Acid Trip
09-06-2011, 02:57 PM
When a police officer asks "Can I search your _____?" The answer is always no. Besides, the guy wasn't even moving so there was no reason for the cop to bother him at all. No moving violation and the driveway is private property.

If you are going to do drugs at least make yourself familiar with the laws you can hide behind.

Hal-9000
09-06-2011, 03:22 PM
Yeah what an idiot.. I'm not letting anybody search my stuff anymore without a warrant.. Even though I have nothing to hide... Screw them .. Go violate someone else's privacy...

I'll tell you how they get away with it though... They pull people and don't give them a ticket at first. People let them search their car in hopes of cooperating and getting off with just a warning.

Couple of friends used to work for a seismic company and the company instituted drug testing.One guy had never smoked a joint in his life and he was the most vocal about getting his rights violated.The other guy was a daily chronic user so he was trying to cleanse his system trying every method available :lol:

Guy A, the clean guy made such a fuss that they changed the policy to new hires only, not existing employees.It was hilarious hearing about him going to meetings and his various written complaints.I knew the guy since about grade 7 and he never touched drugs :lol:

SmoothBob
09-10-2011, 09:04 AM
Off topic, do Cheech n Chong still smoke?