PDA

View Full Version : Florida woman says pants fell down because she lost weight; witnesses beg to differ

Teh One Who Knocks
09-06-2011, 02:20 PM
By Will Greenlee - The Treasure Coast Palm

A deputy investigating a report of a woman urinating near a picnic table got what some might consider an unusual explanation for lacking pants in public.

The woman accused Aug. 31 of pulling down her trousers and squatting to empty her bladder said she'd "lost weight and her pants fell down," according to a recently released Martin County Sheriff's Office report.

The apparent case of the falling trousers went down about 6:45 p.m. A deputy went to the Jensen Beach Causeway's west side after a report that a woman pulled down her pants to relieve herself and she was with a man and a German shepherd at a picnic table.

The deputy saw the man and the pooch and asked the man whether he was there with a woman. He pointed to a Nissan, saying his wife was at the truck.

"As I walked to the vehicle, I saw a white female's head sticking up over the tailgate, it appeared she was trying to stand up," a report states. "I asked her about the exposure, she said she had lost weight and her pants fell down."

It wasn't immediately clear how much she'd slimmed down. The report indicates she's 5 feet 1 inch tall and weighs 130 pounds, likely making her dress size about a four or six.

The report also didn't specify whether a belt, drawstring, safety pin or suspenders secured her pants or if an elastic waistband was involved. The report did specify the woman smelled of alcohol, slurred her speech and said she'd been drinking.

Parents of children ages 10 and 14 said they saw the woman pull down her pants and urinate.

"(The father) said they were out with their children to fish, and were disturbed by the incident," a report states. "(The father) said there were bathrooms at the park."

Hal-9000
09-06-2011, 03:35 PM
Public Whizzing Bitchez 23 :dance:

very good movie series :)

Yt Trash
09-06-2011, 09:49 PM
:facepalm: I know exactly where this is.

deebakes
09-06-2011, 11:29 PM
:giggity:

SmoothBob
09-10-2011, 09:19 AM
They were distrubed they saw someone urinating, oh fer feck sake, get a grip people! Must be a very sheltered life if watching a woman pee is disturbing..