PDA

View Full Version : Toddlers & Tiaras Tot Dresses As Pretty Woman Prostitute

Teh One Who Knocks
09-07-2011, 01:13 AM
By Alexis Tereszcuk - Radar Senior Reporter

http://i.imgur.com/NNU3n.jpg

Did a pageant mom finally cross the line with her daughter’s risqué costume?

In a sneak peek of the upcoming episode of Toddlers & Tiaras obtained by RadarOnline.com little 3-year-old Paisley dresses like Julia Roberts from her hit movie Pretty Woman – where she played a hooker.

The other mothers seem shocked at a little girl wearing black thigh high boots, a white tank top and blue mini skirt – the outfit Roberts was wearing in the movie when Richard Gere first picked her up.

“Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman as a prostitute,” one shocked mother says. “I would never ever do that to my little girl. Ever!”

The mom thinks this outfit has absolutely crossed the line, and the backdrop of her act is a fake front of the Beverly Wilshire hotel, where Roberts lived for a week in the movie when Gere paid her $4,000 for her services.

“Us pageant moms already take a huge rap for what we’re doing to our little girls and it’s outfits like that that give us a bad rap,” the mom says about the working girl costume.

Thankfully for all concerned, the little girl just dances and doesn’t turn tricks for her talent!

Griffin
09-07-2011, 01:20 AM
These pageants sicken me. They're nothing but a pedophiles playground.

deebakes
09-07-2011, 01:24 AM
Must......... Resist.........

Ah, fuck it..............:

:puke:
:suicide:

Noilly Pratt
09-07-2011, 01:32 AM
Geez - let the kids have a childhood. A friend looked at my daughter and said she should be acting, and we made a few inquiries, but what they sacrifice is their whole childhood...it'd be us traipsing from one audition to another, much like this beauty pageant stuff. No way.

Loser
09-07-2011, 01:34 AM
Bitches that do this to their kids need to be shot. Flat out.

redred
09-07-2011, 08:55 AM
we've been asked about getting my little girl into modelling clothes etc ,my answer is no fucking way ,if she's older and decides herself fine but no way would i make a choice like that for her