PDA

View Full Version : Iowa man says he's 'double dragon,' will 'fight everyone'

Teh One Who Knocks
09-08-2011, 01:29 PM
Iowa City Press-Citizen

http://i.imgur.com/G8UIS.png

A West Liberty man with a shirt wrapped around his head told officers he was a "double dragon" and would "fight everyone" after he was witnessed attacking a locked door Sunday morning at hotelVetro.

Police said they witnessed a man -- later identified as 22-year-old Tory L. Vanhoang -- walking at 2:26 a.m. in the 200 block of S. Linn Street. Sunday with a shirt wrapped around his face. Vanhoang allegedly walked do the door of hotelVetro and started to "bang" and kick the door, police said.

Police made contact with Vanhoang, but he refused to answer questions, according to criminal complaints. Officers said Vanhoang was disoriented and confused.

Hotel staff told officers Vanhoang had kicked their other entry door and attempted to tie it shut with a USB cord.

Vanhoang also was aggressive toward hotel staff when they asked him to leave, police said.

Police said Vanhoang threatened them, stating that "he was a double dragon and he would fight everyone."

Vanhoang was charged with disorderly conduct -- fighting or violent behavior.

Acid Trip
09-08-2011, 01:35 PM
You have to be an old school gamer to get his Double Dragon reference. I don't know what drug he took but it sounds like a good time.

redred
09-08-2011, 01:46 PM
You have to be an old school gamer to get his Double Dragon reference.

he was before his time the game came out 2 years before he was born :lol:

Acid Trip
09-08-2011, 02:00 PM
he was before his time the game came out 2 years before he was born :lol:

That doesn't mean he's never played it. What else could he have been referring to with that reference?

redred
09-08-2011, 02:24 PM
i never said he hadn't i was referring to his choice being older than him rather than a more up to date game

PorkChopSandwiches
09-08-2011, 02:35 PM
Fuck yeah

Teh One Who Knocks
09-08-2011, 02:58 PM
http://i.imgur.com/9pvmq.jpg

PorkChopSandwiches
09-08-2011, 03:03 PM
http://i55.tinypic.com/33w3782.jpg

Loser
09-08-2011, 03:27 PM
Bath salts strike again! ;)

Here where I live, some guy was nailed for attempting to kill his mom or some shit. After they got him in jail, he stripped but ass nekkid, climbed up to the ceiling, and dove head first into the toiilet :lol:

Godfather
09-08-2011, 03:48 PM
Double Dragon was sick :lol: Great reference

But seriously... stay off the meth...

samarchepas
09-08-2011, 04:18 PM
Is he a cousin of the "Double rainbow guy"? :rofl:

Joebob034
09-08-2011, 05:26 PM
this is what happens when you give nerds alcohol

FBD
09-08-2011, 08:57 PM
double dragon was a great friggin game. at the end if you get tossed by one of the big guys right they can throw you on top of the balcony :dance: although...you couldnt beat the game from up there...but you could jump down and flying kick the machine gun guy :lol:

Hal-9000
09-08-2011, 10:24 PM
I had a guy tell me he was "4th dan blackbelt in Karate" when I lived in Banff.

He had just finished punching a girl in the face and cutting her, so I invited him outside and we tussled.
I was 4th dan level inebriated on Crown Royal and left him in a gurgling puddle in the snow :lol:

He hit like a girl and had never been trained in anything, not even Tae Bo, IMO