PDA

View Full Version : Mother who dressed her three-year-old daughter as Pretty Woman prostitute in hiding after receiving death threats

Teh One Who Knocks
09-13-2011, 02:10 PM
By Paul Thompson - The Daily Mail

http://i.imgur.com/HVyv1.jpg

Dickey told Good Morning America that the outfit was not meant to sexualise her daughter and was intended as a joke.

'The whole idea was for people to see the comedy behind it,' she said.

'It's like when you take your children to a kids' movie, there's always adult humour that the parents get that the children don't get and that's what it was about.'

Dickey, who is from Georgia, designed the outfit herself and said she's outraged that people think she's sexualising her toddler daughter.

She agreed paedophiles were everywhere, but unlikely to be at the toddler pageants where most of the audience were mothers and other women.

She said: 'When you take your children to the beach you put swimsuits on your girls, bikinis on your little ones or your big ones or teenagers.

'I think there are just as many or more paedophiles at the beach and in the park and anywhere ... I do not believe pageants are a breeding ground for paedophiles.'

Toddler Paisley created a storm of controversy as she paraded about in the "prostitute" outfit of skin-baring white blouse, the tight blue mini-skirt and thigh-high, shiny black boots.

Parents groups and even other mothers taking part in the TLC series condemned Hickey.

According to Good Morning America Dickey has received death threats.

In an earlier interview she said no harm was done to Paisley.

She said: 'I'm raising my child just as well as any mother does.

'I take my kid to church every week... at least I'm not forcing them into sports and getting my child injured like some parents.

'People need to look at their own family and what they're doing. I don't know why people are focusing so much on pageant moms when there's much more harmful things people are letting their children do!'

The Parents Television Council, an influential watchdog group, has filed a complaint against the reality series saying: "We have a serious problem when The Learning Channel features a toddler, who probably hasn't even learned to read, dressed as a prostitute showing off her sexy strut.

'There's no question, TV executives are complicit in robbing these small kids of their childhood. For years we've seen adult sexuality being inappropriately and aggressively foisted on innocent young children, but children today are being sexualised at younger and younger ages. All available data suggests they will suffer for it later in life.'

Loser
09-13-2011, 02:26 PM
She looks like a dumb bitch too :x

redred
09-13-2011, 02:38 PM
sorry but death threats? thats almost a stupid as what the mother did