PDA

View Full Version : No more fun and games: Woman won't pay man's game account, he posts nude photo, her email online

Teh One Who Knocks
09-13-2011, 06:00 PM
Q13 FOX News Online

BREMERTON — Here's a lesson in thinking twice before you hit "send."

Bremerton police were contacted September 4 by a 23-year-old woman from Lexington, S.C. She told police that she was contacting them about a Bremerton man who had posted a nude photo of her on the Internet, the Bremerton Patriot reported.

The woman told police that she and the Bremerton man had been communicating online and that when he asked her for a nude photo of herself, she obliged.

Problems started when she asked the man to delete the photo but rather than do that, he has been sharing it online – and with her email address. Since then, she has been receiving emails from people throughout the country asking her for sex.

The woman told police she does not know the man’s last name and of the two phone numbers he provided her, one was out of service and the other does not appear to belong to the man.

When police asked the woman why the man would post the nude photo of her, she told an officer that the man is angry with her because she stopped paying for his game account. The game account subject matter is not known.

The woman said she will send police emails the two exchanged, one that includes a threat to send the nude photo to people the woman knows.

Officers are looking to locate the suspect.

PorkChopSandwiches
09-13-2011, 06:02 PM
:lol:

redred
09-13-2011, 06:41 PM
i'll put money on that being some 11 year old kid :lol:

KevinD
09-13-2011, 08:40 PM
No need for me to say it...Hal has too many times...

What a fing moron!

JoeyB
09-13-2011, 10:57 PM
No need for me to say it...Hal has too many times...

What a fing moron!

Hal says morn.

deebakes
09-13-2011, 11:49 PM
:worthless:

Hal-9000
09-14-2011, 12:50 AM
She was paying for his online gaming account?.....WoW (<-- clever bit right there)

and then she agreed to send nude photos? That girl is marriage material :thumbsup:

...besides being an F-ing MORN!!!!!!!