PDA

View Full Version : Kim Kardashian Dishes on Her Debut Single

Teh One Who Knocks
02-20-2011, 04:56 PM
Us Weekly

http://i.imgur.com/lHFEG.jpg

For Kim Kardashian, being a reality star-turned-designer-turned-producer-turned-author-turned-entrepreneur just wasn't enough. Now the Kourtney and Kim Take New York starlet, 30, is looking to add singing sensation to her already lengthy resume.

"I wanted to do something that I had never done before, something that was a little bit out of my comfort zone," Kardashian told UsMagazine.com of her upcoming single, "Turn it Up" at the L.A. premiere of the thriller, Unknown, Wednesday. "So, I tried it and it was fun."

The track, produced by legendary hit maker The-Dream (the man behind Rihanna's "Umbrella" and Beyonce's "Single Ladies") is "like a pop dance song," Kardashian explained, adding that her fans will get to hear it "in about three weeks."

And though the E! star says she's a talented vocalist -- "I have a cute little voice," she recently told Harper's Bazaar -- she's not looking to launch a full-on singing career.

Well, not yet, anyway.

"You never know what would happen but as of right now I'm not thinking about that," she told Us. "It's just a fun song."

Godfather
02-20-2011, 06:53 PM
Wow Kim... truly... *yawn*... just fascinated... so...:sleepy:

Teh One Who Knocks
02-20-2011, 06:54 PM
We all know you already went looking for the song :hand:

Southern Belle
02-20-2011, 07:04 PM
"cute little voice"?

Godfather
02-20-2011, 07:37 PM
We all know you already went looking for the song :hand:

Naahh, if I had I'd admit it :P

I like my share of bad celebs but I actually don't know a thing about Kim... never once seen her show on TV up here for some reason :-k

Hal-9000
02-20-2011, 08:16 PM
Joan Baez never made a sextape ..

Midnight_Beacon
02-21-2011, 08:16 AM
"cute little voice"?

What SB said.... :-s

PapaZ
02-21-2011, 06:01 PM
She prolly sings like William Shatner.

DemonGeminiX
02-22-2011, 12:27 AM
I bet she makes Yoko Ono sound like Pavarotti.

:lol: