PDA

View Full Version : Miniskirt ban at San Jose school also applies to cheerleader uniforms

Teh One Who Knocks
09-14-2011, 04:55 PM
By Lisa Fernandez - San Jose Mercury News

http://i.imgur.com/lpVjJ.jpg

Here's a chant guaranteed to dampen the next pep rally: The new miniskirts for San Jose's Piedmont Hills High cheerleading squad are too R-I-S-Q-U-E!

Intent on cracking down on miniskirts, the high school's principal has decided the cheer squad's new uniforms also have no place in school.

Instead, said Principal Traci Williams, the cheerleaders must cover up with sweats to wear their uniforms during school.

"This is really unfair to us," said Piedmont High senior, Antonia Bavilacqua, 17, who is leading the vocal charge to change the principal's mind. The skirts are still OK for games, just not during school. "We're just sad and hurt. It's our school colors and spirit. And they're making us feel like outcasts."

The dress code at the East Side Union High School District campus isn't new -- and requiring that skirts or shorts stretch lower than mid-thigh is pretty universal school code around the country. What's new this year at Piedmont Hills is that the cheer skirts got shorter -- and it happened just as administrators began conducting "dress-code sweeps," yanking inappropriately dressed students out of class and into a special building until parents can be summoned with a change of clothes.

"Pockets are hanging out," Williams said of the offending skirts found during the sweeps. "Cheeks are hanging out. We don't want them bending over."

"Do you have a teenager?" added Vice Principal Jenner Perez. "Well, if you don't,
then you haven't seen how short these skirts are."

Even students find some of the skimpy attire, well, gross.

Yes, said senior Izak Joubert, the enforcement of the rules is "extremely stricter" this year, but there are some teenage girls who "look kind of ridiculous wearing their underpants to school."

But what does that have to do with a tailored, custom-made uniform that cost school cheerleaders $300? It's not clear who decided to raise the cheerleaders' hemlines. But the squad is aghast at the school's solution: Wearing sweatpants under a miniskirt is just "dorky," said senior squad member Sierra Burt.

Added one fellow cheerleader: "It's 95 degrees outside."

At one school in a place where it's really hot, Florida, cheerleaders were exempted from the no-miniskirt rule. And at neighboring San Jose Unified schools, cheerleaders can wear their skirts to school -- as long as they wear bike shorts or the like underneath.

Williams said she is all for school spirit. But when her Piedmont Hills Pirates beat the Evergreen Valley Cougars on Friday night, she couldn't help but check out their cheerleaders' skirts.

"And their skirts were mid-thigh," Williams said. "If our cheerleader's skirts were that long, this wouldn't be an issue."

DemonGeminiX
09-14-2011, 05:38 PM
:-k

So they're bitching that they can't wear their cheerleading uniforms during class? I can't recall any cheerleader doing that when I went to high school.

Teh One Who Knocks
09-14-2011, 05:41 PM

So they're bitching that they can't wear their cheerleading uniforms during class? I can't recall any cheerleader doing that when I went to high school.

They did at my school....if it was game day, the cheerleaders could wear their uniforms during school that day.

Joebob034
09-14-2011, 05:44 PM
what's the point of having cheerleaders if they're not wearing skirts?

DemonGeminiX
09-14-2011, 05:48 PM
They did at my school....if it was game day, the cheerleaders could wear their uniforms during school that day.

They didn't at my school, not during class anyway. They did at pep rallys, but whatever. I don't know if there was a rule in place at my school or not.

Teh One Who Knocks
09-14-2011, 05:51 PM
They didn't at my school, not during class anyway. They did at pep rallys, but whatever. I don't know if there was a rule in place at my school or not.

Don't get all 'whatever' with me :nono:

:slap:

Muddy
09-14-2011, 05:56 PM
I always wanted to fuck one of the cheerleaders in the bathroom at school... Pull those little panties to the side.. All I want, BANG BANG BANG!!!

DemonGeminiX
09-14-2011, 05:57 PM
Don't get all 'whatever' with me :nono:

:slap:

I'll get all 'whatever' and you'll like it, mister!

:x

DemonGeminiX
09-14-2011, 05:59 PM
I always wanted to fuck one of the cheerleaders in the bathroom at school... Pull those little panties to the side.. All I want, BANG BANG BANG!!!

I'll take that as meaning that you never actually did.

Hal-9000
09-14-2011, 05:59 PM
Our cheerleaders had a vision problem....they looked good from afar, but up close they were far from good

:|

Teh One Who Knocks
09-14-2011, 06:01 PM
Our cheerleaders had a vision problem....they looked good from afar, but up close they were far from good

:|

We had the same type of squad :lol:

There were I think 2 really good looking cheerleaders and the rest were all kinda :|

Hal-9000
09-14-2011, 06:03 PM
It was funny...the girl athletes were stunning.The cheerleaders...notsomuch :lol:

I always thought that it was a little backwards..

Hal-9000
09-14-2011, 06:04 PM
We had the Lauren Zizes pep squad in one of my high schools....we used to cringe watching the gym floor when they did indoor rallies..

Teh One Who Knocks
09-14-2011, 06:05 PM
It was funny...the girl athletes were stunning.The cheerleaders...notsomuch :lol:

I always thought that it was a little backwards..

Same at my school too! That was always odd to me as well :lol:

Perfect example is, that photo in the OP of the cheerleaders in this story....all of them are better looking than the cheerleaders we had at my high school.

Hal-9000
09-14-2011, 06:05 PM
Their human pyramid was a basic 4 corner foundation....a LARGE foundation...

Hal-9000
09-14-2011, 06:09 PM
We had the same type of squad :lol:

There were I think 2 really good looking cheerleaders and the rest were all kinda :|

Fook man I dated this blond bombshell Kari, in grade 10,11....she shamed every cheerleader in the school.She was a hardbody, long blond hair, could run faster than most of the guys and she could beat up most of the girls. :lol: The others were afraid of her because she drank and smoked dope like one of the boys...

Muddy
09-14-2011, 06:19 PM
http://motorautopix.com/wp-content/uploads/2004_lamborghini_murcielago_roadster_42_m-4e22427204c60.jpg

Hal-9000
09-14-2011, 06:31 PM
oh ffs Muddy do you want a yearbook picture with us together? you make it seem like no one can ever have a good looking partner but you...

You very openly imply that I'm lying about personal parts of my life that I relate here and it's gone past old.It's just dating for fucks sakes.Maybe I should start posting pics of them at my house to pacify your fucking judgmental nature?

you know the price of everything and the value of nothing...

Muddy
09-14-2011, 06:35 PM
oh ffs Muddy do you want a yearbook picture with us together? .

Sure.. ! I didnt read the rest of your post.. I hope you didn't say anything mean.. :)

Acid Trip
09-14-2011, 06:48 PM
Our cheerleaders ALWAYS wore their uniforms on game days.

Muddy
09-14-2011, 07:56 PM
oh ffs Muddy do you want a yearbook picture with us together? you make it seem like no one can ever have a good looking partner but you...

You very openly imply that I'm lying about personal parts of my life that I relate here and it's gone past old.It's just dating for fucks sakes.Maybe I should start posting pics of them at my house to pacify your fucking judgmental nature?

you know the price of everything and the value of nothing...

Ok, I read your post. Sorry if I offended you with my prodding.

Porky got the same prodding the other day. Dont feel singled out.

http://tehbasement.com/showthread.php?14380-She-s-the-kinda-girl-that-s-up-for-anything

Muddy
09-14-2011, 08:04 PM

I'll take that as meaning that you never actually did.

No, I was not able to pull off said feat...

deebakes
09-15-2011, 01:16 AM

my high school girlfriend was a cheerleader and i fulfilled the destiny that my father was unable to before me :tup:

Hal-9000
09-15-2011, 05:26 AM
Ok, I read your post. Sorry if I offended you with my prodding.

Porky got the same prodding the other day. Dont feel singled out.

http://tehbasement.com/showthread.php?14380-She-s-the-kinda-girl-that-s-up-for-anything

Guess I must have taken your prodding the wrong way.Apologies for getting pissy, no one needs that directed at them in a post when they visit here...lost my sense of humor today.

Nice ride btw...I have 6 of them, in different colors.

DemonGeminiX
09-15-2011, 05:31 AM

Don't feel bad. Neither was I. Although I would've preferred pounding the hot chick of our class in the cubbyhole behind one of the stairwells leading to the second floor. Each stairwell was kind of like it's own room in my high school. It had a glass wall and door so you could see inside of the stairwell, but you couldn't see behind the stairs. You could hide behind the cubbyhole created by the stairs without throwing so much as a shadow. There was enough standing room for two. And they tended to keep all of the restroom doors opened in an attempt to catch those kids who decided to skip class without skipping school entirely. And damn, did those restrooms have massive natural acoustics! You could hear people taking a dump all the way down the hall!!

Hal-9000
09-15-2011, 05:36 AM
I went to two high schools...Rock n Roll High School and Rich People Beauty Culture 101 High School.
The girls ranged from Winehouse to Beverly Hills 90210 and I was somewhere in between :)

DemonGeminiX
09-15-2011, 05:48 AM
I went to two high schools...Rock n Roll High School and Rich People Beauty Culture 101 High School.
The girls ranged from Winehouse to Beverly Hills 90210 and I was somewhere in between :)

So you were partially an addict and partially bitchy when you were a girl in high school?

I grew up in NJ with a bunch of ruthless, backstabbing, catty, 90210-esque girls. Some of them were unbelievably hot as hell, but damn were they fucking evil. It's probably why I have an unhealthy attraction to crazy bitchy women.

When I moved to Georgia, some of the girls were kinda cute, some were kinda plain-looking, but they were absolutely frisky and they definitely weren't ashamed of it. One girl from my trig class welcomed me to Georgia in my second week of school by grabbing my ass in the hall and winking at me when I turned around and looked at her with a shocked look on my face. I so wasn't used to that kind of aggressive behavior from girls. But it didn't take me too long to fall in line. ;)

Hal-9000
09-15-2011, 06:00 AM
My first high school was for rich folk...it was out of my zone :lol: Lots of very strict rules and very hot girls.

Second school had murals of album covers from the 70's throughout the main hallways and was big on shop classes and automotives...and becoming a member of the MFLB (marijuana for lunch bunch)
This school was the one I should have went to in the first place :lol:

JoeyB
09-15-2011, 06:02 AM
When I moved to Georgia, some of the girls were kinda cute, some were kinda plain-looking, but they were absolutely frisky and they definitely weren't ashamed of it. One girl from my trig class welcomed me to Georgia in my second week of school by grabbing my ass in the hall and winking at me when I turned around and looked at her with a shocked look on my face. I so wasn't used to that kind of aggressive behavior from girls. But it didn't take me too long to fall in line. ;)

Southern girls are all sluts, but they won't do some of the really kinky shit. Just my experience.

DemonGeminiX
09-15-2011, 06:22 AM
Southern girls are all sluts, but they won't do some of the really kinky shit. Just my experience.

:-s

I've had no problem talking some of them into kinky shit. Some of them talked me into it. But then again, I guess it all depends on what you consider to be "really kinky".

JoeyB
09-15-2011, 08:30 AM
:-s

I've had no problem talking some of them into kinky shit. Some of them talked me into it. But then again, I guess it all depends on what you consider to be "really kinky".

You really don't want to know what I consider kinky.

Muddy
09-15-2011, 03:00 PM
Guess I must have taken your prodding the wrong way.Apologies for getting pissy, no one needs that directed at them in a post when they visit here...lost my sense of humor today.

Nice ride btw...I have 6 of them, in different colors.

Don't mind me... I'm just joshing around.. I know you can get the girls, I've seen your picture.. fooker.. :pirate:

Muddy
09-15-2011, 03:02 PM
Don't feel bad. Neither was I. Although I would've preferred pounding the hot chick of our class in the cubbyhole behind one of the stairwells leading to the second floor. Each stairwell was kind of like it's own room in my high school. It had a glass wall and door so you could see inside of the stairwell, but you couldn't see behind the stairs. You could hide behind the cubbyhole created by the stairs without throwing so much as a shadow. There was enough standing room for two. And they tended to keep all of the restroom doors opened in an attempt to catch those kids who decided to skip class without skipping school entirely. And damn, did those restrooms have massive natural acoustics! You could hear people taking a dump all the way down the hall!!

When I was in high school I was the horniest thing on 2 legs walking around... Too bad I didnt get any pussy til my senior year! :dance:

redred
09-15-2011, 03:06 PM
I know you can get the girls, I've seen your picture.. fooker.. :pirate:

the one with the family guy pj's? :lol:

Muddy
09-15-2011, 03:07 PM
the one with the family guy pj's? :lol:

I was more intrigued by the one with the little hot pants gym shorts... :lol:

redred
09-15-2011, 03:11 PM
:lol: i remember that one

RBP
09-15-2011, 05:55 PM

lulz