PDA

View Full Version : Suri Cruise Starts Classes at School With Scientology Ties

Teh One Who Knocks
09-14-2011, 10:00 PM
Us Weekly

http://i.imgur.com/lIzb7.jpg

First day of school for Suri Cruise!

Earlier this week, Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes' five-year-old daughter was photographed leaving the New Leadership Academy in Calabasas, Calif.

The private elementary school was founded in 2008 by Will and Jada Pinkett Smith, close pals to Suri's famous parents.

Photos at the Daily Mail show Suri, clad in a navy blue dress, silver ballet slippers and a pink hairband, leaving the school with mom Holmes, 32.

Although tuition for the school is around $12,000 annually, many students receive financial assistance. The school has many ties to Scientology -- with numerous scientologists on its staff and among its teachers, and with the controversial religion's terminology peppering the website. For example, one of its methodologies is "Study Technology," which was developed by Church of Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard.

But Pinkett-Smith told ABC News it wasn't quite that simple: "Study Technology is a secular methodology intended to help students better understand what is being studied and apply it to real life. NVLA integrates this methodology as a tool in instructional design by providing teachers the framework to design lessons and curriculum."

Teh One Who Knocks
09-14-2011, 10:01 PM
Start the brainwashing early :|

And I didn't realize Will Smith was a Scientologist :|

Muddy
09-14-2011, 10:45 PM
All BS aside... Thats gonna be a pretty girl when she gets older...

Teh One Who Knocks
09-14-2011, 10:48 PM
It helps when your parents are Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes :lol:

Muddy
09-14-2011, 10:52 PM
Yeah they are both two good looking people aside from their freaky space alien religion..

deebakes
09-15-2011, 01:11 AM
:puke:

JoeyB
09-15-2011, 04:23 AM
All BS aside... Thats gonna be a pretty girl when she gets older...

Oh, uncomfortable moment...

SmoothBob
09-15-2011, 09:15 PM
Free Suri

Free Suri

Free Suri

:D

Noilly Pratt
09-16-2011, 01:52 AM
We all laughed when they named the kid Suri...I live in Surrey (pronounced the same). :D Hope that doesn't wig you out, JoeyB....

Muddy
09-20-2011, 03:55 PM
Oh, uncomfortable moment...

Why the uncomfortability? I'm not looking at her in any type of sexual context.. I'm just stating she is a pretty little girl, and probably will grow up to be a nice looking chick like her mom...