PDA

View Full Version : Sexual encounter leads to J.V. football forfeit

Teh One Who Knocks
09-16-2011, 06:30 PM
By Steve Kilar, The Baltimore Sun

A sexual encounter involving a girl and several members of a Baltimore County junior varsity boys football team has led to the cancellation of the team's Friday game and concern among parents, a school district official said Thursday.

The incident — involving players and a female student at Essex's Kenwood High School — took place on school property and was consensual, according to district officials.

School officials decided that, because of the encounter, the Kenwood Bluebirds junior varsity team should forfeit its game against Baltimore's Eastern Technical High School, said Phyllis Reese, spokeswoman for Baltimore County schools.

A county schools spokesman said Friday that about six students were directly involved in the incident, though others may have had knowledge about the incident and didn't report it.

Appropriate disciplinary measures were taken against all who were involved, spokesman Charles Herndon said. While the district cannot say specifically what sanctions were taken against which students, he said the infractions involved could lead to a suspension under the county's Code of Conduct.

The school's principal, Paul D. Martin, sent a letter about the incident to the parents of boys on the team in order to address concerns, Reese said.

A copy of the letter was sent by a parent to WBAL-TV, she said. The television station quoted the letter as saying that a number of boys received school sanctions and were taken off the team.

RBP
09-16-2011, 06:37 PM
wow, JV gang bang.

PorkChopSandwiches
09-16-2011, 06:40 PM
what a whore

Teh One Who Knocks
09-16-2011, 06:44 PM
There weren't any girls like that when I was in high school

DemonGeminiX
09-16-2011, 06:45 PM
JV? She'll never live that down. It would've been different if she had done the varsity squad...

Ok, I'll stop.

RBP

did you play football?

DemonGeminiX

None that you know of. :lol:

DemonGeminiX
09-16-2011, 06:47 PM
did you play football?

I'm taking that as a question to Lance, but just in case I'm wrong, yes I did play high school football before I became disabled. I played on the defense at cornerback.

Teh One Who Knocks
09-16-2011, 06:49 PM
did you play football?

We didn't have a football team...largest high school in the entire state of Vermont without football. :|

The reasoning: it would take athletes away from the soccer team :|

None that you know of. :lol:

I'm pretty sure something like that would have been all over the school like wildfire ;)

RBP
09-16-2011, 06:50 PM
I'm taking that as a question to Lance, but just in case I'm wrong, yes I did play high school football before I became disabled. I played on the defense at cornerback.

Bang any cheerleaders?

RBP
09-16-2011, 06:51 PM
We didn't have a football team...largest high school in the entire state of Vermont without football. :|

The reasoning: it would take athletes away from the soccer team :|

No football no gangbangs!

PorkChopSandwiches
09-16-2011, 06:52 PM
I wish I could have been the last guy up in that shit

DemonGeminiX
09-16-2011, 06:55 PM
I'm pretty sure something like that would have been all over the school like wildfire ;)

:nono:

That doesn't mean anyone would tell you.

Teh One Who Knocks
No football no gangbangs!

Football was the only sport I wanted to play, too :sad2:

Teh One Who Knocks
:nono:

That doesn't mean anyone would tell you.

I knew everything :spy:

DemonGeminiX
09-16-2011, 06:58 PM
Bang any cheerleaders?

Nope. I didn't like the cheerleaders. They were the really happy-type. The kind that bounce off the wall. I can't stand those people. I dated a girl who was on the flag team of the marching band.

DemonGeminiX
09-16-2011, 07:00 PM
I knew everything :spy:

:empathy:

Sure you did.

Acid Trip
09-16-2011, 07:03 PM
JV? Hahahahaha :rofl:

Only newbs play on JV. I guess it makes sense though. You have to practice and have skill to be on Varsity. If you suck at Football you might as well be on JV so you can practice less and get blown by some hoe under the bleachers.

Acid Trip
09-16-2011, 07:06 PM
Nope. I didn't like the cheerleaders. They were the really happy-type. The kind that bounce off the wall. I can't stand those people. I dated a girl who was on the flag team of the marching band.

Our flag team consisted of the fat/ugly girls that couldn't make any other team. Hopefully yours were a different story.

DemonGeminiX
09-16-2011, 07:14 PM
Our flag team consisted of the fat/ugly girls that couldn't make any other team. Hopefully yours were a different story.

They were. They were good looking girls that wanted to be a part of the football team somehow but didn't want to be anywhere near the cheerleaders. The cheerleaders were kind of outcast in our school. No one took them seriously.

I can't really say there were any fat and ugly girls that actually got involved in extracurricular activities at my high school. We had them at our school. They just never did anything.

:dunno:

Loser
09-16-2011, 07:24 PM

There was for me, she was my english teacher :twisted:

RBP
09-16-2011, 07:26 PM

:-s

DemonGeminiX
09-16-2011, 07:26 PM

Your English teacher had a gangbang with your school's JV football squad?

Muddy
09-16-2011, 07:32 PM
I wish I could have been the last guy up in that shit

Yeah boooooy!!

http://www4.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/2006+Billboard+Music+Awards+Arrivals+-azEyT06tNFl.jpg

Hal-9000
09-16-2011, 07:39 PM

I played middle linebacker :thumbsup: and while we did have whores and football groupies... I would have rather stuck my dick in our center, than touch them girls :lol:

Hal-9000
09-16-2011, 07:40 PM
I wonder how many dudes did her?

She's got a promising career ahead of her..

Loser
09-16-2011, 07:41 PM

Your English teacher had a gangbang with your school's JV football squad?

Probably, she fked everyone else :lol:

Muddy
09-16-2011, 07:46 PM
Probably, she fked everyone else :lol:

Was she white?

Loser
09-16-2011, 07:49 PM
Was she white?

White, mid 30's, long black hair, 5'6 or so and about 110lbs with thee most beautiful B cups on this planet ;)

Muddy
09-16-2011, 08:04 PM
Oh I was sure she could have been a beauty queen contestant.. :tup:

Loser
09-16-2011, 08:45 PM
She was decent looking by todays standards, back then she was gorgeous. :lol:

deebakes
09-16-2011, 10:46 PM
seems strange to forfeit because of fucking imo...