PDA

View Full Version : Teenage Lesbian Crime Spree Interrupted by Alleged Lion

Teh One Who Knocks
09-18-2011, 12:12 PM
By Max Read - Gawker

http://i.imgur.com/WR8ch.jpg

How could you possibly improve the story of two 19-year-old women falling in love and going on a summer-long crime spree? What if I told you a lion was involved?

Allegedly, of course! Police in Upper Darby, Penn. (where the crimes took place) have not confirmed the existence of the lion, which our stars—Harley Rose Gifford (left) and Britney Singleton (right)—claim to have encountered in one of the homes they broke into, prompting a very quick turnaround. What has been confirmed, by Gifford and Singleton, is that the women burglarized 29 homes, and stole an impressive variety of stuff:

everything from flat-screen TVs to facial creams [...] Jewelry, video games, cameras, laptops, watches, $22,000 in cash, Euros, pesos, poker chips, $2 bills, toy ponies, toy cars, toilet paper, a .22-caliber revolver, a Sony PlayStation, a Nintendo Wii, knives, autographed baseballs, Crazy Glue, lubricated condoms, a Virgin Mary statue, sneakers, iPods and baby lotion [...] There are even reports of missing ice cream

They even appear to have stolen a 55-inch TV without a car, carrying the thing down the street back to their place. (The pair also ransacked the houses they were stealing from.) According to the cops, neither Gifford nor Singleton were stealing to support a drug habit—the burglaries were "their shopping spree," says Capt. George Rhoades.

Oh, and the lion, which both maintain separately to have seen in a house in the neighborhood of Cardington :

Police were continuing to check the home that reportedly held the lion.

"If we find a lion it will be a bigger story than this," said Michael J. Chitwood, superintendent of police.

redred
09-18-2011, 12:16 PM
:huh:

they don't even look like nice lezzers :sad2:

DemonGeminiX
09-18-2011, 12:27 PM
They're lesbians... why the hell do they need the lubricated condoms that they stole?

Loser
09-18-2011, 12:42 PM
for the virgin mary statue? :-k

redred
09-18-2011, 12:48 PM
They're lesbians... why the hell do they need the lubricated condoms that they stole?

have you ever had a lion trying to shag you dry :shock:

Goofy
09-18-2011, 02:03 PM
They look a helluva lot older than 19....... especially the black girl

deebakes
09-18-2011, 02:15 PM
:hitit:

Hal-9000
09-18-2011, 09:08 PM
Thieving dykes.....no shirts came off or tongue kissing was witnessed...nothing to see here, move along please :hand:

JoeyB
09-18-2011, 10:10 PM
A lesbian story where I actually wanted LESS pictures...disturbing.

everything from flat-screen TVs to facial creams [...] Jewelry, video games, cameras, laptops, watches, $22,000 in cash, Euros, pesos, poker chips, $2 bills, toy ponies, toy cars, toilet paper, a .22-caliber revolver, a Sony PlayStation, a Nintendo Wii, knives, autographed baseballs, Crazy Glue, lubricated condoms, a Virgin Mary statue, sneakers, iPods and baby lotion [...] There are even reports of missing ice cream

Toilet paper? They took the time to steal toilet paper?

Loser
09-18-2011, 10:15 PM
A lesbian story where I actually wanted LESS pictures...disturbing.

Toilet paper? They took the time to steal toilet paper?

Fuck you hippy, toilet paper in a house with 6 people? That stuff turns into fucking gold :lmao:

Southern Belle
09-18-2011, 10:37 PM
crackheads

JoeyB
09-18-2011, 10:55 PM
Fuck you hippy, toilet paper in a house with 6 people? That stuff turns into fucking gold :lmao:

They stole 22k in cash. I think stealing toilet paper on top of that is just trashy.

Teh One Who Knocks
09-18-2011, 10:57 PM
They stole 22k in cash. I think stealing toilet paper on top of that is just trashy.

What if it was limited edition Twilight toilet paper? :-k

JoeyB
09-18-2011, 10:59 PM
What if it was limited edition Twilight toilet paper? :-k

Impossible. They're from Pennsylvania, that's nowhere near where Hal lives.

Joebob034
09-19-2011, 04:03 PM
this article did not live up to expectations

PorkChopSandwiches
09-19-2011, 04:19 PM
this article did not live up to expectations

this