PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Gunwalt Dhaliwal facing trial, accused of fondling women's breasts

Teh One Who Knocks
09-21-2011, 07:27 PM
WTSP Channel 10 News

http://i.imgur.com/CllO4.jpg

New Port Richey, Florida -- A doctor who has been the target of a series of 10 News Investigator stories is in court, saying he never inappropriately fondled patients' or employees' breasts.

This despite the fact we found several women who say the doctor crossed the line.

You may recall the stories we did almost four years ago about Dr. Gunwalt Dhaliwal. Almost every time we did a story, more former patients and employees would contact us to explain their encounter with the doctor.

While Dhaliwal maintains he has never done anything inappropriate, all the women we talked to -- who did not have any connection with each other -- told us the same story.

Both patients and employees told us similar stories, saying, "He began to enter into my shirt, removed my breasts, and began fondling them. "

Another told us, "He was feeling my breast all over on both sides."

In 2007, when we showed Dhaliwal the lawsuits that said he engaged in harmful and offensive sexual contact, he said, "No comments."

When we asked Dhaliwal if he fondled the woman's breast, which is what the lawsuit alleged, he again told us, "No comments."

Several women who were either employees or patients of Dhaliwal told us the same thing in 2007, and we discovered a history of similar allegations dating back to 1999.

In the spring, Dhaliwal was convicted of battery following allegations he touched a patient's breast without consent. Now he is facing a civil trial from another who says she is a Dhaliwal victim.

On the stand Tuesday, Dhaliwal appeared to act coy when asked if he knew it was harmful to women if someone, including a doctor, touched her breast without her consent.

The doctor testified, "I'm not a legal expert, so I don't know which way you are asking me harmful is. Is it inflicting an injury with a knife or something? Or is it something different? I don't know that part. If you can be specific, which it is that is harmful, I can answer a little bit better?"

The victim in the civil case is expected to take the stand Wednesday and tell her horror story with Dhaliwal.

Meanwhile, the Florida Board of Medicine has refused to take any action against the doctor.

Hal-9000
09-21-2011, 07:38 PM
I've fondled a woman's breasts....am I going to jail too? :shock:

JoeyB
09-21-2011, 11:00 PM
I've fondled a woman's breasts....am I going to jail too? :shock:

No Hal, he's going to jail because he fondled the breasts of REAL women.

Hal-9000
09-21-2011, 11:01 PM
Hey Joey....would you screw a dolphin?

JoeyB
09-21-2011, 11:31 PM
Hey Joey....would you screw a dolphin?

I already read that story. I'm just gonna hold out for human vagina, even if it takes me another twenty years to see it again.

Hal-9000
09-22-2011, 12:38 AM
I already read that story. I'm just gonna hold out for human vagina, even if it takes me another twenty years to see it again.

So you're pretty much a species specific type of lover?

discrimination dude :hand: