PDA

View Full Version : Man details sexual relationship with dolphin in book

Teh One Who Knocks
09-21-2011, 10:36 PM
By David Farrier - 3 News

http://i.imgur.com/Rm9rd.jpg

Zoophilia comes from the Greek words for "animal" and "friendship" or "love".

Animal love.

Now an American man has written a book about it - a first-hand account.

We all love dolphins, from Flipper to Opo – they are a friendly face to the human race.

But Malcolm Brenner, had a friendlier relationship than most.

In 1970, the photographer embarked on a 9 month sexual relationship with Ruby, a captive female dolphin.

He has now written a book about the experience called Wet Goddess.

Mr Brenner spoke to Nightline from his Florida home. Below is the transcript of our conversation.

DF: Thanks for your time. How did this whole thing start?

MB: She began raking her teeth lightly against my arms and legs which was indescribably erotic. Some might find it frightening, I found it erotic.

DF: Now in your book, you talk about how that led on to you two having sex. A lot of people would say that's wrong, what's right in your mind about what you did?

MB: What was right with it is that the dolphin initiated the whole sexual thing. As I mentioned, she was in isolation - she'd be using me to satisfy her sexual needs.

The relationship lasted nine months. When Mr Brenner went to college - Ruby passed away - possibly due to a broken heart.

“I'd warn anyone who's in a relationship with a dolphin. You have to plan an exit strategy,” says Mr Brenner.

Mr Brenner believes around 15 percent of the world’s population has had sexual contact with an animal.

“If you believe the statistics, something like one in every six men and one in seven women has had sexual contact with an animal,” he says.

“How many of those involve dolphins I do not know.”

Mr Brenner’s book, Wet Goddess, is currently rated 5 stars out of 5 on Amazon.com.

Hal-9000
09-21-2011, 10:49 PM
the blowhole...heh heh heh

:shifty:

deebakes
09-21-2011, 11:36 PM
:worthless:

Southern Belle
09-22-2011, 01:11 AM
ffs

redred
09-22-2011, 07:33 AM
“If you believe the statistics, something like one in every six men and one in seven women has had sexual contact with an animal,” he says.

right own up who on this site has had sex with an animal :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
09-22-2011, 10:44 AM

That part of the story sure caught your eye there Red....something you'd like to tell us? :-s

redred
09-22-2011, 11:01 AM
well you know the chipmunk film ? want to know how alvin simon theodore got there high voices :lol:

Softdreamer
09-22-2011, 01:33 PM

Does Hal count as an animal :-k

redred
09-22-2011, 01:43 PM
depends if you've had sexual contact with him :lol:

Acid Trip
09-22-2011, 01:45 PM
A dog humping your leg would fall under the definition of "sexual contact with an animal". So dogs alone would satisfy that statistic.

Arkady Renko
09-22-2011, 02:14 PM
at least he didn't knock her up.

redred
09-22-2011, 02:42 PM
mermaids ftw http://i.imgur.com/lzYzp.gif

:lol:

PorkChopSandwiches
09-22-2011, 04:07 PM
:wank:

Muddy
09-22-2011, 04:36 PM
This thread really made me ill...

MrsM
09-22-2011, 04:41 PM
Too many questions...

1) why?
2) why would you write about it?
3) why would you publish it?
4) why would anyone pay to read that?
5) couldn't he get arrested for basically admitting to having sex with an animal?

Teh One Who Knocks
09-22-2011, 04:43 PM
http://www.amazon.com/Wet-Goddess-Malcolm-J-Brenner/dp/0615334601

redred
09-22-2011, 06:21 PM
one of the amazon reviews :lol:

This book illustrates the bond one can feel with animals.

I've owned a guinea pig for a couple years now. Her name is Fluffy, and I'm pretty sure she flirts with me. She squeaks enthusiastically when I pet her back, lets me feed her alfalfa sprouts by hand, and sometimes lightly nibbles on my fingers.

After reading Wet Goddess, I now know that Fluffy IS flirting with me and signaling that she wants a more intimate relationship. I told her it's time to stop playing games and let's do this if we're gonna do this. She seemed receptive, so I'm taking her out on a date this Friday. We're doing a tour of a mulching company and will sample some wood chips at the end of it. After we've had our fill, we'll go the McDonalds playland because they have those tubes you can crawl in, and I know Fluffy loves crawling thru tubes.

Look, I know people are going to judge when they see me walking around town with a gorgeous guinea pig in my arms, but whatever. They're just jealous haters who don't understand the bond one can feel with a different species.

There will be obstacles to overcome in this relationship, but there are challenges in every relationship. It's all about compromise. I'm trying to teach Fluffy to stop pooping on herself, and she's teaching me how to drink water from an upside-down bottle.

I'll check back here in a few weeks to let everyone know how my relationship with Fluffy is going. Until then, I implore all people to read Wet Goddess before they pursue a inter-species relationship.

fluffys going to get some action

JoeyB
09-22-2011, 09:05 PM
5) couldn't he get arrested for basically admitting to having sex with an animal?

Statute of limitations...this occurred in 1971.

Softdreamer
09-22-2011, 09:38 PM
I may have to buy this book..

Would make an AWESOME secret santa gift :lol:

JoeyB
09-22-2011, 09:42 PM
I may have to buy this book..

Would make an AWESOME secret santa gift :lol:

For the guy or girl in your office who enjoys sucking horse cock?

Hal-9000
09-22-2011, 10:47 PM
one of the amazon reviews :lol:

fluffys going to get some action

That was good :lol: