PDA

View Full Version : Cheerleading Coach/Teacher Accused of Sex With Three High School Boys

Teh One Who Knocks
09-28-2011, 12:40 PM
By Eric Chaloux, Reporter - KCTV-TV Channel 5

http://i.imgur.com/t8QxG.jpg

OLATHE, KS (KCTV) - A former Shawnee Mission West High School teacher is accused of having sex with students.

The Johnson County District Attorney's Office charged Michelle Preston, 27, with three counts of having unlawful sexual relations. She faces up to 30 years in prison.

Preston is accused of having consensual sex with three students, according to an announcement made Monday. The acts allegedly occurred between Sept. 1 and Dec. 31, 2010, according to court documents.

District Attorney Steve Howe said Preston violated the trust of her students even if the relationship was consensual and they were legally of age.

"That's why we developed this statute because of the power differential between a teacher and a student," Howe said. "That is the reason for the statute to cover ages 16 to 18 years old when they are still students and have unlawful sex with a teacher."

Preston's contract was not renewed last spring by the Shawnee Mission School District after she was placed on administrative leave in March.

Preston was the freshman cheerleading coach. She also taught psychology and world geography.

Preston was involved in a serious one-car crash in Miami County immediately after the criminal inquiry began earlier this year.

The district said Preston had acted inappropriately with students. She was an employee of the district for three years. The district contacted police after receiving allegations about Preston's contact with students.

Preston was released on bond. She faces a court appearance next week.

When contacted at her Lenexa home by KCTV5 earlier this year, Preston declined comment on the allegations. Neither Preston nor her attorney could not be reached for comment Monday.

Preston grew up in Lansing and graduated from Lansing High School. Her district bio had said she was married to a 2002 Shawnee Mission West graduate.

Loser
09-28-2011, 01:23 PM
I'd fuck her ;)

redred
09-28-2011, 01:38 PM
agree :lol: i'd cheerlead on that

redred
09-28-2011, 01:39 PM
you know RPB will hunt us down now don't you loser :lol:

Muddy
09-28-2011, 01:42 PM
Sending her to prison for 30 years for screwing a couple horny ass 16-18 year olds seems a bit extreme.. Labeling her a sex offender? fine. Giving her a year or 2? fine.. 30 years in the hole? ridiculous.

Loser
09-28-2011, 01:42 PM
I fear noone when it comes to me getting laid...

It's been so long :oops: :(

PorkChopSandwiches
09-28-2011, 02:57 PM
:wank:

Noilly Pratt
09-28-2011, 03:09 PM
When other cases like this have come up, I've reminded everyone that this happened in my high school back in '82. I knew one of the guys who this happened to. At the time I thought it was macho bravado on his part, but it all came out in the papers a little later.

The woman I knew "acted inappropriately" in front of the male students, too. She was a cute little blond thing and she'd wear these tight little spandex outfits to lead the class - when our male gym teacher was away she'd often substitute.

Did we complain...Hell no! :D She never propositioned me, dammit!

OK - I know this is a serious thing, and probably damaging to the student's psyche, but that's what the male student's perspective is, that's for sure.

Muddy
09-28-2011, 03:13 PM
When RBP arrives... There will be blood.

redred
09-28-2011, 03:20 PM
he's got to finish his homework first before coming out to play:outtahere:

RBP
09-28-2011, 04:19 PM
You fuckin guys are right on cue to excuse any female, especially if she's cute. But when it's a guy fucking high school girls everyone flips about what an evil person he who needs to be put away so he can do no more harm.

Wake up people, female predators are getting worse not better.

Muddy
09-28-2011, 04:30 PM
For the record, I didn't excuse her.. :mrgreen:

PorkChopSandwiches
09-28-2011, 04:32 PM
You fuckin guys are right on cue to excuse any female, especially if she's cute. But when it's a guy fucking high school girls everyone flips about what an evil person he who needs to be put away so he can do no more harm.

Not if he's hot :dance:

Teh One Who Knocks
09-28-2011, 04:34 PM
I don't find her that cute, so I could go either way on this one :-k

Muddy
09-28-2011, 04:37 PM
For real we need full body shots before convicting this chick...

Im sorry, Rainbow.. :oops:

RBP
09-28-2011, 04:37 PM
*sigh*

Muddy
09-28-2011, 04:40 PM
Well at least we realize we're fucked up... :lol:

PorkChopSandwiches
09-28-2011, 04:43 PM
*sigh*

In this case the kids were even 18, give me a break

Loser
09-28-2011, 05:31 PM

Wake up people, female predators are getting worse not better.

Woah there nelly!

I didn't excuse her, I just said I'd fuck her ;)

DemonGeminiX
09-28-2011, 05:40 PM
I don't find her that cute, so I could go either way on this one :-k

For real we need full body shots before convicting this chick...

Just for the record, there are pictures of this woman floating around out there on the net. She's pretty good looking in the pics, and I've seen two cellphone nudes.

No, I'm not posting them.

PorkChopSandwiches
09-28-2011, 05:40 PM
Just for the record, there are pictures of this woman floating around out there on the net. She's pretty good looking in the pics, and I've seen two cellphone nudes.

No, I'm not posting them.

Then why even make a comment :roll:

Muddy
09-28-2011, 05:41 PM
Well then give someone that cares the link... :lol:

DemonGeminiX
09-28-2011, 05:44 PM
They were pretty easy to find. Google is your friend. I believe the link was from a blog belonging to a Turd Ferguson.

PorkChopSandwiches
09-28-2011, 05:46 PM
http://www.pitch.com/imager/ike-liked-it-but-it-doesnt-make-it-right/b/original/2575142/17f7/ike_teacher.jpg

Muddy
09-28-2011, 05:48 PM
Damn, she has a smoking body...

redred
09-28-2011, 06:01 PM
well imo an 18 year isn't going to be traumatized for the rest of his life because of this ,yes it's wrong and against the law but i'm sure he be bragging about it for years to come

Joebob034
09-28-2011, 06:54 PM
I've said it before and I'll say it again......................where were these teachers when I was in high school?

Loser
09-28-2011, 07:07 PM
I've said it before and I'll say it again......................where were these teachers when I was in high school?

Fucking guys like me :twisted:

Joebob034
09-28-2011, 07:11 PM
you went to my high school?

Loser
09-28-2011, 07:41 PM
I went to "a" highschool, where I fucked my english teacher regularly :lol:

Muddy
09-28-2011, 07:52 PM
http://www.jacked-up-truck.com/lifted-chevy-truck-001.jpg

Hal-9000
09-28-2011, 08:17 PM
I see where RBP's comments come from...you switch it to a male teacher and he's branded a monster, sex offender, pervert, pedophile...whatever.
Yeah we never heard about women doing this when we were in school because... there either wasn't the frequency of incidents or we didn't hear about it.

I think time changes people.Who knows why now there's more horny female teachers than there was in the past?

*she has nice eyes and would love to see those looking up at me while she grades my paper and drains the gravy simultaneously :dance:

deebakes
09-29-2011, 01:15 AM
lucky kids :(