PDA

View Full Version : Man spots image of Jesus in rotting wood of rocking chair

Teh One Who Knocks
02-22-2011, 01:51 PM
By KRISTY CHU - THE ORANGE COUNTY REGISTER

http://i.imgur.com/jsjrp.jpg

A Mission Viejo resident has found what he believes to be an image of Jesus in an old wooden rocking chair, nbclosangeles.com is reporting.

Lou Balducci e-mailed the news organization with photos depicting a Jesus-like image in the flaking paint and rotting wood of a rocking chair he had planned to throw away, the website reported. Balducci had apparently never noticed the image in the 10 years he has owned the chair.

"Last week, I noticed this image of Jesus on the chair. I don't know how it got there, but it is clearly an image of Jesus," Balducci wrote in an e-mail to the website.

The incident has led Balducci, who said he's not "overly religious," to reevaluate his religious beliefs, according to the report. Other friends and family members believe it's a blessing.

Balducci, who could not be reached for comment, told nbclosangeles.com that he has not yet decided the chair's fate.

"I am not sure what I want to do with it," Balducci said. "Right now, I am enjoying having it in my home and showing it to friends and family."

RBP
02-22-2011, 01:56 PM
Looks like Charles Manson to me.

Teh One Who Knocks
02-22-2011, 01:57 PM
I thought it looked like Aslan the lion from the movies :-k