PDA

View Full Version : Holly Madison Insures Her Breasts for $1 Million

Teh One Who Knocks
09-29-2011, 11:37 PM
By Mark Gray - People Magazine

http://i.imgur.com/wu7DH.jpg

Holly Madison is doing what's in her breast, er best, interest.

The reality star recently took out a $1 million insurance policy on her breasts with Lloyd's of London insurance company, she confirmed to PEOPLE exclusively.

Madison, 31, said she did it to protect herself and others who appear in her Las Vegas production, Peepshow.

"I've heard about people getting body parts insured and I thought, why not?, because if anything happened to my boobs, I'd be out for a few months and I'd probably be out a million dollars," she said. "I thought I'd cover my assets."

Literally.

Madison appears topless during segments of the Vegas show, which, in her mind, made the insurance policy necessary. She also comprehends the quirkiness of it all.

"I think it's kind of funny. I think they're getting the credit they deserve," she said. "They're my primary money makers right now."

deebakes
09-30-2011, 01:42 AM
:wank:

Noilly Pratt
09-30-2011, 03:55 AM
I think I need to change my job to Insurance Assessor. :D

Godfather
09-30-2011, 04:51 AM
Lloyds will insure anything :lol:

JoeyB
09-30-2011, 06:07 AM
Lloyds will insure anything :lol:

Well, literally yes, that is what they are known for.

Godfather
09-30-2011, 06:23 AM
Yep, that and re-insurance of course.

I think they were more for the unique stuff in the past, but they do still have some hilarious risks (Troy Polamalu's hair is my favorite).

But whenever we have a less attractive risk, we do offer to go to Lloyd's (amongst other Special Risk Markets) with it as opposed to local markets... That's an interesting part of the industry.

JoeyB
09-30-2011, 07:32 AM
Yep, that and re-insurance of course.

I think they were more for the unique stuff in the past, but they do still have some hilarious risks (Troy Polamalu's hair is my favorite).

But whenever we have a less attractive risk, we do offer to go to Lloyd's (amongst other Special Risk Markets) with it as opposed to local markets... That's an interesting part of the industry.

Lloyd's and hair always make me think of when they insured Persis Khambatta's hair when she shaved it for the role of Ilia in Star Trek The Motion Picture.

Oh sad...I did a quick search to make sure I had spelled her last name correctly, and discovered that she passed away in 1998. Wow...

Noilly Pratt
09-30-2011, 03:19 PM
Really? Didn't know that Joey...She died at 49 of a heart attack.

Acid Trip
09-30-2011, 08:05 PM
If they were real they'd be worth a million. Fake tits are a dime a dozen.

JoeyB
09-30-2011, 08:18 PM
Really? Didn't know that Joey...She died at 49 of a heart attack.

It was a shocker to me, more so because only a few months ago I had done an IMDB search for her and found myself wondering why she was not in anything recent...while completely missing her passing.

Apparently she also had a bypass operation not long after making ST:TMP. Anyone who has a bypass, especially if female, in their early thirties would seem to have some genetic condition. But who knows. Still, all very sad.