PDA

View Full Version : American Pie Reunion: Who Made Bank And Who Didn't (Poor Tara Reid!)

Teh One Who Knocks
09-30-2011, 10:21 PM
By Amber Goodhand - Radar Reporter

http://i.imgur.com/zR6lF.jpg

Universal managed to wrangle the cast of American Pie together for a reunion movie more than 10 years after the original was made, but you’ll be surprised to learn what each cast member is earning!

RadarOnline.com has learned the $50 million film doled out salaries to stars ranging from $250,000 all the way up to $5 million.

According to the Hollywood Reporter, Seann William Scott and Jason Biggs are earning a whopping $5 million apiece while Tara Reid is the least paid member of the cast, raking in a comparatively paltry, $250,000.

How I Met Your Mother star Alyson Hannigan is reportedly making $3 million along with Eugene Levy and sources say the actors success outside of the American Pie franchise weighed on their salaries for the reunion movie.

Also appearing in American Reunion is Chris Klein, Jennifer Coolidge, Mena Suvari, Shannon Elizabeth, Eddie Kaye Thomas, Natasha Lyonne and Thomas Ian Nicholas who cashed in for between $500,000 and $750,000.

A rep for Universal told the Hollywood Reporter the figures were “inaccurate” but didn’t further comment.

Hal-9000
09-30-2011, 10:49 PM
Average days shooting on movie = 40

250k for part time work within those 40 days ( Tara wouldn't be in every shot and scene ) is a pretty damn good wage.

deebakes
09-30-2011, 11:54 PM
:rip:

Tank
10-01-2011, 02:31 PM
Average days shooting on movie = 40

250k for part time work within those 40 days ( Tara wouldn't be in every shot and scene ) is a pretty damn good wage.

yep, wages could also be based on who's in the movie more, i'd say its fairly likely Stiffler will have a large role in it, as will Biggs & Hannigan. the rest may only have bitpart scenes as the story always revolved around those 3 main players . . . . maybe i'f Tara had negotiated a little nudity she may have got more ;)

SmoothBob
10-02-2011, 09:16 AM
yep, wages could also be based on who's in the movie more, i'd say its fairly likely Stiffler will have a large role in it, as will Biggs & Hannigan. the rest may only have bitpart scenes as the story always revolved around those 3 main players . . . . maybe i'f Tara had negotiated a little nudity she may have got more ;)

yeah maybe, but who wants to see her nekid these days? sheesh, she probably has scars like bride o frankenstein..

Tank
10-02-2011, 02:23 PM
yeah maybe, but who wants to see her nekid these days? sheesh, she probably has scars like bride o frankenstein..

8-[

:wavey:

:oops:

if it has a pulse . . . . or at least still warm . . . . . .i'd probably hit it

:mrgreen:

DemonGeminiX
10-04-2011, 01:31 PM
Stifler's Mom's in it. Man, they're just gonna beat that to death.