PDA

View Full Version : Police: Indiana man arrested after throwing urine at officer

Teh One Who Knocks
10-04-2011, 05:35 PM
Once pulled over, officers said Grahg said he was not doing anything wrong by drinking and driving, because he did not hit anyone.
WXIN Fox 59

http://i.imgur.com/TiOTP.jpg

A Muncie man was arrested Monday, after police said he drove drunk and later threw a container of urine at a police officer.

Police suspected Scott Grahg of driving while under the influence because of his erratic driving.

Once pulled over, officers said Grahg said he was not doing anything wrong by drinking and driving, because he did not hit anyone.

Grahg refused to take a breathalyzer test, so he was taken to the hospital to have blood drawn.

Police said that is where he threw a container of his urine at an officer.

Grahg is facing preliminary charges Tuesday morning for the incident.

He is being held in the Delaware County Jail.

PorkChopSandwiches
10-04-2011, 05:38 PM
nice work :roll:

Hal-9000
10-04-2011, 05:56 PM
Scott Allen JOEYB

:lol:

Acid Trip
10-04-2011, 06:12 PM
I just want to know why he had a container of urine handy.

PorkChopSandwiches
10-04-2011, 06:16 PM
Sounds like he was at the hospital, maybe they asked for urine before they took blood :)

Acid Trip
10-04-2011, 06:20 PM
Sounds like he was at the hospital, maybe they asked for urine before they took blood :)

If they are collecting urine for the investigation then hospital staff usually hangs around and collects the sample right after you're done. How else would they know it's yours and not that of someone else in the bathroom? You could also dip the cup in standing urine if someone forgot to flush.

Your urine is clean sir but the alcohol level in your blood is off the charts.

JoeyB
10-04-2011, 07:46 PM
Scott Allen JOEYB

:lol:

I keep all my bottled urine safely sealed and stored for the enjoyment of future generations. I would never waste it on a cop.

Hal-9000
10-04-2011, 07:59 PM
I keep all my bottled urine safely sealed and stored for the enjoyment of future generations. I would never waste it on a cop.

in the Urine Cellar?

here we have a nice 1978 sparkling white white from Chateau Kidney JoeyB...