PDA

View Full Version : Woman accused of falsely claiming she was raped by amputee

Teh One Who Knocks
10-04-2011, 05:50 PM
By Eva Ruth Moravec - San Antonio Express-News

http://i.imgur.com/kHU1b.jpg

A woman was released from jail early Sunday after posting bail on charges that she wrongfully accused a man of sexually assaulting her, officials said.

Danielle Marie Gates, 20, was charged with one count of aggravated perjury around 5 p.m. Saturday and posted $10,000 bail, records show.

An arrest warrant affidavit states that on Wednesday, Gates told police that a man she'd dated for two months raped her in a wooded area near Basse and Jones Maltsberger roads. She told a friend, who encouraged her to report it, the document states. Detectives went to the scene with Gates and found evidence of a sexual encounter, police said.

Officers issued an arrest warrant for the man, 22 and an amputee, police said, and questioned him. He told police he met Gates at her school around 1:30 p.m. Tuesday and the two saw a movie, ate, parked near a wooded area, took a walk and engaged in sexual activity, the affidavit states. Cell phone photos he took were used as evidence to support his story that the encounter was consensual, the affidavit states.

In a second interview, Gates' story changed, police said, but she still claimed to have been sexually assaulted without consent.

Hal-9000
10-04-2011, 05:55 PM
The suspect tried for over an hour to remember her name, but he was stumped

:rolleyes:

PorkChopSandwiches
10-04-2011, 06:10 PM
:worthless:

Acid Trip
10-04-2011, 06:12 PM
Cell phone photos he took were used as evidence to support his story that the encounter was consensual, the affidavit states.

:rofl: What a dumb bitch!

Goofy
10-04-2011, 06:12 PM
The suspect tried for over an hour to remember her name, but he was stumped

:rolleyes:

:tumble:

Hal-9000
10-04-2011, 06:22 PM
:x HEY!

I'm under pressure here at work, what do you expect when I'm in the middle of another career ending email ffs :lol:

Hal-9000
10-04-2011, 06:23 PM
:rofl: What a dumb bitch!

hope he took photos from the neck down...