PDA

View Full Version : Ashton Kutcher Cheated on Demi Moore With 2 Girls in Hot Tub on Anniversary

Teh One Who Knocks
10-05-2011, 12:51 PM
Us Weekly

http://i.imgur.com/5Mhig.jpg

How did Ashton Kutcher ring in his sixth wedding anniversary with Demi Moore on Sept. 24?

With a raucous, Demi-free party at the San Diego Hard Rock Hotel -- which, a source tells the new Us Weekly, culminated in a sexual encounter in a hot tub with local blonde Sara Leal (pictured here) and her pal in his $2,500-a-night hotel suite. (Moore, 48, was elsewhere in the U.S. promoting her directorial work for the Lifetime short film project 5.)

Prior to that early morning hot tub session, Kutcher began his night drinking vodka tonics and prowling for women with pals Danny and Chris Masterson at Fluxx nightclub -- where the pickings weren't to his liking. "He said none of the girls were 'hot-tub worthy,'" a Fluxx onlooker tells the new issue.

But Kutcher liked what he saw when he met party girl Leal and her friend past 4 a.m. in his 1,200-square-foot suite back at the Hard Rock. "Ashton told them he was separated from Demi," one source says.

After some "hard-core" flirting, the Two and a Half Men star was "totally into it," another source says. "Within five minutes, they were all naked in the hot tub, making out!"

Reps for both Kutcher and Leal didn't respond to repeated requests for comment.

Moore, meanwhile, is "struggling. She's been alone a lot lately," another pal says.

redred
10-05-2011, 01:23 PM
:bow: legend :lol:

Muddy
10-05-2011, 02:25 PM
Hell yes, two bitches at once...

Teh One Who Knocks
10-05-2011, 02:30 PM
Is "party girl" the PC term for groupie? :-k

redred
10-05-2011, 03:08 PM
or slut :lol:

Godfather
10-05-2011, 03:52 PM
He fits in better to Charlie Sheen's job than any of us imagined :lol:

Hal-9000
10-05-2011, 04:35 PM
He fits in better to Charlie Sheen's job than any of us imagined :lol:

:lol:

he must be a method actor

fricnjay
10-05-2011, 05:43 PM
I bet it never happened and its all a calculated plan for publicity for Two and a Half Men.

Teh One Who Knocks
10-05-2011, 06:05 PM
:hater:

Teh One Who Knocks
10-06-2011, 11:47 AM
Ashton Kutcher & Sara Leal’s Booze Fueled Party Night: All The Details
By Alexis Tereszcuk - Senior Radar Reporter

http://i.imgur.com/3XX6Y.png

With babes, booze and a hot tub, Ashton Kutcher’s wild night of partying in San Diego was everything you would expect from a Hollywood heavyweight -- and more!

To get all the juicy details of Ashton’s steamy, sexy night on the town, Star magazine exclusively spoke with an eyewitness from the party where Ashton ended up hooking up with Sara Leal and destroying his marriage.

“Ashton and Sara definitely boned,” Megan McNutt exclusively told Star about the affair that broke up the superstar’s marriage. “They definitely hooked up, there was definitely sex involved.”

The booze fueled night at the Hard Rock Hotel started off with Megan having her phone taken away when she entered the party suite.

“It was really fun,” Megan said about the night. “It was a typical San Diego thing just with Ashton Kutcher who is super hot and super fun.”

And, according to Megan, the Two and a Half Men star certainly wasn’t keeping it a secret that he and his superstar wife Demi Moore were on the outs: “When I heard he was separated, I definitely thought he was acting like a guy who was single. He was mingling…doing his thing.”

Megan said she could tell that things were going to get hot and heavy between Ashton and Sara, straight away.

“I felt Ashton and Sara were going to hook up because everyone was drunk. It was a good time. Drinks were flowing. Everyone was partying. There was music. There was a hot tub. If there’s a hot tub involved, there is going to be some action. And Sarah is a hot girl,” Megan said. “She’s a nice girl and she’s very good looking, I’m sure he saw her and said, ‘damn, that girl’s hot.’”

Ashton Kutcher's Alleged Hook-Up Is A 'Party Girl Who Knows What She Wants,' Says Pal

Megan said she and Sara knew each other before the party night, that the 23-year-old blonde bombshell is “super sweet” and they’ve had wild party times in Vegas as well.

Goofy
10-06-2011, 12:09 PM
“Ashton and Sara definitely boned,”

Kinda says it all :lol:

PorkChopSandwiches
10-06-2011, 03:03 PM
:wank:

Muddy
10-06-2011, 03:15 PM
Fuck it man... He'll be fine... Now go knock some boots and live like the champion that you are...

Hal-9000
10-06-2011, 06:39 PM
"..that the 23-year-old blonde bombshell is “super sweet”

damned straight she is! :lol:

Tank
10-07-2011, 05:55 PM
"..that the 23-year-old blonde bombshell is “super sweet”

damned straight she is! :lol:

amen brother! :highfive:

everyone was drunk. It was a good time. Drinks were flowing. Everyone was partying.

what she's basically saying is she was out of her skull wasted, has no real memory of the night but wanted to cash in on an article or two by selling her "super sweet" friend out! :tup:

Nemowork Pt2
10-07-2011, 11:14 PM
Oh come on, your only admiring because he's switched from knocking boots with his mom to his daughter. :-s:-s