View Full Version : Lack of Sex Will Cost You...

Acid Trip
10-06-2011, 06:49 PM
Lack of Sex will Cost Ya

http://allweirdnews.com/lack-of-sex-will-cost-ya/

Beware if the mood has left the marriage, at least in France! A judge in France has ruled that a 51-year-old man must pay his 47-year-old ex-wife damages for failing to fulfill her sexual needs for 21 years.

The Telegraph reports that a man from Nice, in southern France, known in court as Jean-Louis B., must pay his wife 10,000 euros — or $13,965 — to compensate for a “lack of sex over 21 years of marriage.”

The man was fined under section 215 of France’s civil code, which says married couples agree to a “shared communal life.”

He argued he was often tired and had health problems that prevented him from being sexually active with his ex, but the judge decreed: “A sexual relationship between husband and wife is the expression of affection they have for each other, and in this case it was absent.”

The ruling comes two years after a judge deemed the man solely responsible for the couple’s divorce because of his refusal to have sex with his wife.

Hal-9000
10-06-2011, 07:01 PM
oh ffs...men could claim this has been going on for years....do they get to grandfather all of their claims too when the wife never gave it up?

wtf is wrong with our world..

Acid Trip
10-06-2011, 07:18 PM
oh ffs...men could claim this has been going on for years....do they get to grandfather all of their claims too when the wife never gave it up?

I can't remember the movie but a guy and his wife were arguing over alimony. She said she was used to fancy cars, expensive restaurants and a huge TV with all the channels.

The guy told the judge "I was used to getting sex 3 times a week. Is she going to owe me that in return?"

I butchered the quotes. Hopefully someone knows the movie name.

JoeyB
10-06-2011, 07:45 PM

I don't know how French law works, but, if it bears any resemblance to the American system this ruling would be precedent setting; meaning yes, now you can claim damages when your wife won't spread her legs.