PDA

View Full Version : Woman leaves kids at home alone while she works as a stripper

Teh One Who Knocks
02-23-2011, 04:55 PM
By Alexandra Seltzer - Palm Beach Post Staff Writer

http://i.imgur.com/bsz3V.jpg

A 24-year-old Riviera Beach woman has been charged with four counts of child neglect for allegedly leaving her children alone at night while she is at work as a stripper, according to Riviera Beach police.

Corinthian Williams, whose occupation on the police report is listed as "stripper," was arrested late Monday night. She was released from Palm Beach County Jail Tuesday afternoon under her own supervision.

The state Department of Children and Families has also taken custody of the children, police said.

According to the report, Riviera Beach police and a DCF investigator first went to Williams' house in September 2010 after someone called about her leaving the children alone at night, the police report says.

The police report does not say why it took so long to arrest Williams, but details how a caller at that time said Williams beat the kids, was always drinking, and the bedroom was "filthy with clothes, trash, bottles and plates." They also said the smallest child had an ear infection and hadn't been taking medicine.

When police and DCF arrived at the house, a five-year-old opened the door while Williams was found in her bedroom sleeping.

The police report says after investigators and police told Williams why they were there, she held up a 1-year-old child and told them, "take her. I don't wanna."

The child had a "heavily soiled" diaper, a runny nose and skin irritations, the report says.

Over-the-counter medicine was found without a safety cap, and laundry detergent and Clorox were found on the garage floor, the report says.

A 9-year-old told police that Williams had male guests over and left them alone while they were in the bedroom.

Williams told DCF and police that she had thoughts of killing herself and needed help taking care of the children. She was transported to Columbia Hospital in West Palm Beach for mental evaluation under the state's Baker Act, the report says.

DCF then took custody of the four children - ages 1, 5, 6, and 9.

Hal-9000
02-23-2011, 05:10 PM
can't we sterilize those that shouldn't have kids?

I don't meant to sound Orwellian, it would involve a simple quiz:

Do you want children? yes or no
Can you take care of children? yes or no
Do you know that children are different than you in terms of daily needs? yes or no

If you answered no to any of the above, please step over here for snippage

PorkChopSandwiches
02-23-2011, 05:10 PM
Bitches gots to eat

Hal-9000
02-23-2011, 05:15 PM
Bitches gots to eat

Dr. Phil weighs in :lol:

Max
02-23-2011, 05:30 PM
Sorry, but who would actually pay to watch that woman strip? I know beauty is subjective, but what's with the hair?

AntZ
02-23-2011, 11:00 PM
I know beauty is subjective, but what's with the hair?

What's the problem? Don't ALL black women have straight yellow hair?? :idk:

:afro:

Sapphire
02-23-2011, 11:04 PM
*Speechless*