02-23-2011, 05:09 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34aA0PpCzg8

Hal-9000
02-23-2011, 05:19 PM
LOVE the cinematography!

that looks great, thanks Max

Godfather
02-24-2011, 07:21 AM
Veeeery cool! Been wanting to see the trailer for this. I like the 'Found Footage' feel

The new Transformers movie looks like a similar idea :lol:

Dr Death
02-24-2011, 07:27 AM
Can't wait! :tup:

Yt Trash
02-24-2011, 11:29 AM
:thumbsup:

Joebob034
02-24-2011, 04:19 PM
looks interesting

Noilly Pratt
02-24-2011, 05:04 PM
:think: Wonder if this will stir up interest in going to the moon again? Weren't we supposed to build a space station there so that we could use it as a jumping off point to explore the rest of the cosmos?

Max
02-24-2011, 11:51 PM
:think: Wonder if this will stir up interest in going to the moon again? Weren't we supposed to build a space station there so that we could use it as a jumping off point to explore the rest of the cosmos?

I'm a complete aerospace nerd, but I really don't see any pressing reason to go back to the moon. Unless one truly thinks it's practical to mine it for mineral resources, I don't see why we need to go back. Probes can easily be launched from earth or earth orbit, and if somebody wanted to build a ship for a mars trip, assembling and launching it from orbit would be a lot cheaper.

If you frequent the better conspiracy boards, the reason for so much sudden international interest in being on the moon, is that several very old extra-terrestrial bases were discovered on the darkside back during the Apollo missions, and a host of structures that NASA has been very careful to photoshop out of official lunar images from the past. It is strange how so many nations after 30 years of non interest, suddenly are sending probes there.

Noilly Pratt
02-25-2011, 02:52 PM
I was just thinking it might be cheaper fuel-wise to go from the moon, but in reality Earth ---> Moon is nothing compared to going to Mars or somewhere...

I'm a bit of an Apollo junkie myself...loved "from the earth to the moon" series and I remember as a kid watching on our old B&W TV the lunar landing. Getting to meet the guys in Apollo 10 was a real thrill. They were up here around the time of the Olympics and I got an autographed pic.

Hal-9000
02-25-2011, 07:07 PM
I like the moon conspiracy guys :lol:

First..there were no actual missions.

Now...Oh yes we did go there and found evidence of ET's,
but have photoshopped the pictures to cover up.

:lol: