PDA

View Full Version : Girl Punished With Fire & A Dog

Teh One Who Knocks
10-12-2011, 12:14 PM
A city man accused of holding a girl's hands over an open flame, and allowing a dog to attack her.
The Associated Press

A Rochester man has been indicted in connection with the abuse of a seven year old girl.

Authorities say 30 year old Pedro Cordero is accused of punishing the girl inside his Electric Avenue home in late September by holding her hands over an open flame on the stove and then putting her in a room with a dog where the animal bit her, causing bruising and bite marks on her body. The girl also had second degree burns.

Cordero also is accused of not seeking medical attention for the girl. She was brought to the hospital several days later by her grandmother for treatment.

Cordero is described only as a relative of the girl. There is now an order of protection against him.

He is being held on the initial charges of assault and endangering the welfare of a child. There is no word yet what charges the grand jury has indicted him on.

DemonGeminiX
10-12-2011, 12:17 PM
:-s

What did the girl do?

Griffin
10-12-2011, 12:29 PM
doesn't matter what the girl did. That guy needs to be hung up over an open fire and fed to a pack of wolves.

Loser
10-12-2011, 01:43 PM
Am I the only one who thought of the song when they read "electric avenue"? :oops:

PorkChopSandwiches
10-12-2011, 02:14 PM
WTF

Acid Trip
10-12-2011, 02:46 PM
Am I the only one who thought of the song when they read "electric avenue"? :oops:

Nope, I thought that too.

DemonGeminiX
10-12-2011, 03:12 PM
doesn't matter what the girl did. That guy needs to be hung up over an open fire and fed to a pack of wolves.

You're absolutely right, it doesn't matter. I was just wondering what harm a 7 year old girl could've done to warrant such a reaction in the mind of this psychopath.

redred
10-12-2011, 03:13 PM

i've been to electrical ave in Birmingham i needed an electrical wholesalers of all things :lol: the bloke behind the counter was well pissed off with me singing that song while i was waiting

Godfather
10-12-2011, 04:01 PM
Wow, that's fuggin' disgusting. Like DGX said, those are the actions of a psychopath. That's not punishment for anything a little girl could have done, that's a disturbed individual torturing a child for their own pleasure.

Hope he never be allowed near his child again. Wonder if that would even register with him...

Joebob034
10-12-2011, 04:03 PM

:+1:

DemonGeminiX
10-12-2011, 04:04 PM
You bastards. I'm gonna have that song stuck in my head all day now.

:x

Joebob034
10-12-2011, 04:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UA5MtAmT24g

Loser
10-12-2011, 04:40 PM
:lmao:

Noilly Pratt
10-12-2011, 06:11 PM
I have an 8 year old daughter...If I knew a relative or anyone subjected her to such things, he would find himself in the hospital for quite a long stay, THEN I'd get a restraining order...