PDA

View Full Version : 'Booty Lounge'? Police say impounded party bus was mobile strip club

Teh One Who Knocks
10-12-2011, 01:47 PM
The Associated Press

DETROIT -- Detroit police have impounded a party bus they say operated illegally as a strip club for reveling football fans at a popular tailgating spot.

The Detroit News and WDIV-TV report that the "Booty Lounge" bus was parked Monday near Ford Field, where the Lions played the Chicago Bears. Police say it was cited for not having a state safety inspection and because the driver didn't have a commercial license.

The bus was parked earlier Monday outside a bar in the Eastern Market area. Bus operator Joe Parsons agreed to move it at the request of police and said he planned to park out of town. Parsons has said Detroit has no ordinance against "mobile entertainment clubs."

An email seeking comment from a "Booty Lounge" representative was sent Wednesday.

Acid Trip
10-12-2011, 01:54 PM
A mobile strip club eh? :tup: for thinking outside the box.

PorkChopSandwiches
10-12-2011, 02:14 PM
I wonder if they could get that permitted :tup:

Joebob034
10-12-2011, 04:12 PM
damn just missed it

Noilly Pratt
10-12-2011, 06:17 PM
I'm trying to sell my Aerostar van...Currently at $1400 but I think I need to lower it to $800 or so. I think we could get 2 girls back there... My van would pass the safety inspection.

Any takers? :D

JoeyB
10-12-2011, 08:00 PM
I'm trying to sell my Aerostar van...Currently at $1400 but I think I need to lower it to $800 or so. I think we could get 2 girls back there... My van would pass the safety inspection.

Any takers? :D

Two girls in an Aerostar? Trust me, properly bound and stacked like cordwood, and you can easily stuff enough teens back there to exceed the cargo weight capacity of that sucker.

Noilly, sometimes you are such a noob.