PDA

View Full Version : School uses permanent marker to fill in lines shaved into student's hair

Teh One Who Knocks
10-12-2011, 08:55 PM
By Erin Stevenson, Reporter - KSLA-TV Channel 12

http://i.imgur.com/5AejCm.jpg

MARSHALL, TX (KSLA) -A Marshall, Texas student says the administration at Marshall Junior High School used a permanent marker to fill in lines shaved into his hair. Sheldon Williams said he's had his hair styled like that for a long time and never had any problems.

According the MJHS Student Handbook, "designs shaved into the hair" are prohibited under the uniform policy. Sheldon's stepmother told KSLA News 12 it wasn't the rule that she disagreed with, but rather how the school handled the situation. Williams said his parents were never called.

School administrators Tuesday said they regret not calling his parents and don't plan to handle the hair designs the same way again. The principal, who started her first year at the school this August, said she was told by another faculty member that they had handled the problem with a marker in the past.

Muddy
10-12-2011, 08:57 PM
Boy, that was smart..

Teh One Who Knocks
10-12-2011, 08:59 PM
I'd have used spray paint :tup:

Muddy
You'd have lost your job.. :thumbsup:

JoeyB
Boy, that was smart..

Sharpies have so many unexpected uses, and not just the improvised anal insertion ones.

Teh One Who Knocks
10-12-2011, 09:03 PM
You'd have lost your job.. :thumbsup:

It's either spray paint or a bullet in the head....homey needs to learn to follow the rules :nono:

Teh One Who Knocks
10-12-2011, 09:03 PM
Sharpies have so many unexpected uses, and not just the improvised anal insertion ones.

I use them for a quick pick-me-up :tup:

Muddy
10-12-2011, 09:38 PM
It's either spray paint or a bullet in the head....homey needs to learn to follow the rules :nono:

Do you know what they do to guys like you in the joint? :razz:

JoeyB
10-12-2011, 10:16 PM

I use them for a quick pick-me-up :tup:

You get a quick pick me up from using sharpies as a suppository?

Do you know what they do to guys like you in the joint? :razz:

Of course he does, why do you think he spends all that time stretching his ass ring out with those sharpies.