PDA

View Full Version : Two pregnant women 'attacked two others with a knife' when they were all visiting the same man at a hospital

Teh One Who Knocks
10-13-2011, 11:40 AM
By Meghan Keneally - The Daily Mail

A Philadelphia hospital room looked more like the scene of a bar brawl than a place of recovery Tuesday afternoon.

Two pregnant women got in a knife fight with another woman and a teenage girl inside a Pennsylvania hospital.

The reason for the fight is unknown to police, but all four women were apparently visiting the same man who was a patient in the hospital.

http://i.imgur.com/yPghE.jpg

The surprising scuffle took place at Crozer-Chester Medical Center, located about a half hour drive from Philadelphia.

Though the man was recovering from a gunshot wound, he was was not the only one who needed to be cared after.

All four women were treated after the fight, though it seems the only wounds were inflicted on the non-pregnant women. All four women, who all remain unnamed, were promptly taken to police headquarters after their wounds were tended to.

Local police officials said that it seems the two pregnant women were the ones attacking the third woman and the teenager.

The pregnant women were 21 and 22 years old. Their victims were 36 and 15 years old.

Local police were dispatched to the scene at 11:47am Tuesday, though the whole story would not be discovered until later that evening and has yet to be released publicly.

The victims were treated for about an hour after the altercation, though the pregnant women were not due to be discharged from the hospital until Tuesday evening.

'Once they're cleared medically from Crozer, they'll be brought to Chester City headquarters to be processed,' said Upland Police Investigator Steve Jackson.

The third woman and the teenager had 'wounds consistent with an edged weapon', though the exact nature of the weapon is still unknown.

Acid Trip
10-13-2011, 01:54 PM
:wtf: is going on in Philly these days? City of Brotherly Love my ass!

The pregnant women were 21 and 22 years old. Their victims were 36 and 15 years old.

So two pregnant women attacked what was probably a mother and a daughter? That seem fucked up to anyone else?

Loser
10-13-2011, 02:27 PM
Dude, if half of the shit that happened when I was growing up in gary made national news, they would have called in the national guard ;)

DemonGeminiX
10-13-2011, 04:03 PM
:wtf: is going on in Philly these days? City of Brotherly Love my ass!

:-s

These days? Where the hell have you been? Philly's been like this for over 30 years.

Godfather
10-13-2011, 04:29 PM
Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

Acid Trip
10-13-2011, 04:40 PM
:-s

These days? Where the hell have you been? Philly's been like this for over 30 years.

I purposely avoid the NE part of the country (and California).

deebakes
10-14-2011, 01:59 AM
:rip: philly

everyone must be angry that the eagles are so shitty :-k