PDA

View Full Version : Report: Whitney Houston Throws a Fit on a Plane, Refuses to Fasten Seatbelt

Teh One Who Knocks
10-13-2011, 10:03 PM
By Rebecca Macatee - Us Weekly

http://i.imgur.com/4oCvr.jpg

Houston, we have a problem.

Whitney Houston threw a pre-flight fit on Wednesday, a source confirms to Us Weekly. The 48-year-old singer-actress reportedly lost her cool on a Delta Airlines flight out of Atlanta when she refused to buckle her seatbelt.

A source told Us the "I Wanna Dance with Somebody" singer simply "didn't want to wear her seatbelt."

"What can I say? She's Whitney Houston. She can be a diva," the source added. "But she's clean and sober and filming a movie and was rushing back to set from a charity event."

Last month Variety reported that Houston was in talks to appear opposite Jordin Sparks in Sony Pictures' remake of the 1976 musical drama Sparkle. The project would be Houston's first major film role in 15 years. The multiplatinum-selling singer -- who voluntarily entered rehab for drug and alcohol treatment in May -- also appeared in 1996's The Preacher's Wife, and previously starred in Waiting to Exhale (1995) and The Bodyguard (1992).

JoeyB
10-13-2011, 10:06 PM
Normally I side with celebs in these 'problems on planes' incidents because I think they are getting shit treatment. But Whitney stinks of NOT being clean and sober despite claims to the contrary. So...

deebakes
10-14-2011, 02:20 AM
http://i464.photobucket.com/albums/rr2/rharvey_313/crack.jpg

SmoothBob
10-15-2011, 08:19 AM
Crac is whack! :jollyleprachan:

Hal-9000
10-15-2011, 07:11 PM
I used to be in love with her...she was beautiful, had a beautiful powerful voice and thought that she could do no wrong...coming from a family steeped in gospel music.

Then she met Bobby Brown and got turned to the dark side of the force :(

JoeyB
10-15-2011, 09:05 PM
Crac is whack! :jollyleprachan:

I have started a new forum trend :totallyevilgrin.

I used to be in love with her...she was beautiful, had a beautiful powerful voice and thought that she could do no wrong...coming from a family steeped in gospel music.

Then she met Bobby Brown and got turned to the dark side of the force :(

Once you do crack, you never go back.

Noilly Pratt
10-17-2011, 01:58 AM
I was on a flight from Dallas to Seattle and it suddenly experienced major turbulence. One jerk who didn't belt up when the sign said so (it came on about 5 min's beforehand AND the captain came on the PA announcing the fact that it'd be a bumpy ride from here on) hit his head on the overhead compartment when we dropped a few feet. Thankfully he didn't draw blood.

He was complaining about how they should turn the plane around, etc., but he was fine. An old lady behind him said "the seatbelt sign was on, it's your problem if you don't buckle up when they tell you!" and a bunch of us snickered....

Arkady Renko
10-17-2011, 02:08 PM
eject! eject!

Muddy
10-17-2011, 02:29 PM
http://i464.photobucket.com/albums/rr2/rharvey_313/crack.jpg

Hahahaha... Damn!

Joebob034
10-17-2011, 05:48 PM
"But she's clean and sober and filming a movie and was rushing back to set from a charity event."

I doubt that

Godfather
10-17-2011, 08:26 PM
I tell you man, airplanes are like the Kryptonite of these disgusting celebrities with their egos and superiority complexes...

Hal-9000
10-17-2011, 09:09 PM
I was on a flight from Dallas to Seattle and it suddenly experienced major turbulence. One jerk who didn't belt up when the sign said so (it came on about 5 min's beforehand AND the captain came on the PA announcing the fact that it'd be a bumpy ride from here on) hit his head on the overhead compartment when we dropped a few feet. Thankfully he didn't draw blood.

He was complaining about how they should turn the plane around, etc., but he was fine. An old lady behind him said "the seatbelt sign was on, it's your problem if you don't buckle up when they tell you!" and a bunch of us snickered....

My niece and I were flying back from Vic and the following happened:

1.announcement that it's the pilot's 2nd flight in the pilot's seat.
2.same pilot's wife was in labor in Calgary.
3.bad turbulence forced the crew to leave the seatbelt sign on until Kelowna (about half the flight).
4.flight attendant with cart sat down right in front of my seat, cross legged and asked if I could 'secure the cart'.
5.my niece had drank coffee and 2 liters of iced tea before flight, she was literally squirming in her seat to pee :lol:
6.TV on the seatbacks were showing 7 twisters touching down in Oklahoma.

There were a few surreal moments while we were bouncing around with me holding the serving cart.Through it all, my niece never complained (outloud) and when the seatbelt sign finally went off, she vaulted 2 rows of seats getting to the washroom :lol:

JoeyB
10-18-2011, 03:40 AM
My niece and I were flying back from Vic and the following happened:

1.announcement that it's the pilot's 2nd flight in the pilot's seat.
2.same pilot's wife was in labor in Calgary.
3.bad turbulence forced the crew to leave the seatbelt sign on until Kelowna (about half the flight).
4.flight attendant with cart sat down right in front of my seat, cross legged and asked if I could 'secure the cart'.
5.my niece had drank coffee and 2 liters of iced tea before flight, she was literally squirming in her seat to pee :lol:
6.TV on the seatbacks were showing 7 twisters touching down in Oklahoma.

There were a few surreal moments while we were bouncing around with me holding the serving cart.Through it all, my niece never complained (outloud) and when the seatbelt sign finally went off, she vaulted 2 rows of seats getting to the washroom :lol:

Umm, what the fuck sort of half assed unprofessional airline was this?

Godfather
10-18-2011, 05:06 AM
:lol: These are flights from small cities or towns a province or less apart, not really major commercial airlines running those flights

Hal-9000
10-18-2011, 06:37 PM
Umm, what the fuck sort of half assed unprofessional airline was this?

Westjet...one of our major airlines

Loved hearing about the pilot's wife, his lack of experience and then hitting the roughest turbulence I've ever experienced...all within 5 minutes :lol:
I got the strangest feeling - this is a 50/50 thing.Either we stay up or go down.

JoeyB
10-18-2011, 08:05 PM
I got the strangest feeling - this is a 50/50 thing.Either we stay up or go down.

BUt really, all flights are like that.

Hal-9000
10-19-2011, 01:36 AM
BUt really, all flights are like that.

I know someone with a bad phobia about flying...being the compassionate, sensitive soul that I am
I used that phrase when trying to convince him to take a night time flight with me

:lol: woopsie

JoeyB
10-19-2011, 05:05 AM
I know someone with a bad phobia about flying...being the compassionate, sensitive soul that I am
I used that phrase when trying to convince him to take a night time flight with me

:lol: woopsie

I'd love to hear your 'comfort words' to someone going to jail and afraid of being raped in the showers...

Hal-9000
10-19-2011, 03:15 PM
I'd love to hear your 'comfort words' to someone going to jail and afraid of being raped in the showers...

Only the first 6 inches really hurt and will draw blood...then it's all gravy after that :)

JoeyB
10-19-2011, 09:09 PM
Only the first 6 inches really hurt and will draw blood...then it's all gravy after that :)

After the blood, it draws gravy? You might want to rethink your diet.

Hal-9000
10-19-2011, 10:10 PM
After the blood, it draws gravy? You might want to rethink your diet.

:slap:

Those were my comforting words to a new guy in prison :)

JoeyB
10-19-2011, 11:09 PM
:slap:

Those were my comforting words to a new guy in prison :)

I know, and now I'm offering you helpful health advice. Give and take.

Hal-9000
10-19-2011, 11:12 PM
All I need is a steady diet of pussy and I can go for years :thumbsup:

speaking of which, Survivor is on tonight :dance: