PDA

View Full Version : Police: Father stabs son over lima beans, personal items

Teh One Who Knocks
10-15-2011, 11:22 AM
By Anna Tataris - Reporter, Bay News 9

http://i.imgur.com/R4LID.jpg

ST. PETERSBURG -- Police said a St. Petersburg father stabbed his son several times Friday morning, possibly over a can of lima beans and other personal items.

Donald Wynn, 54, is facing charges of attempted murder in the first degree.

Police said they received a call about a stabbing at 10 a.m. in the 1800 block of 17th St. S. When they arrived, they found Donald Gilley, 26, suffering from multiple stab wounds to his abdomen and chest.

Gilley, who celebrated his birthday last week, was transported to the hospital as a trauma alert and underwent emergency surgery to save his life. Gilley remains in critical condition.

Police said Wynn told them he had accused Gilley of stealing some personal belongings, including a can of lima beans. He then became angry and stabbed Gilley several times with a folding-blade pocket knife, police said.

According to a report, the father and son didn't have a working relationship until recently and Gilley just moved in with Wynn roughly one month ago.

"The father was on medication and was a little off," Ramses Khan, Wynn and Gilley's landlord, said. "They got to fighting. The father cut the son in the stomach and the son hollered for help. My wife went and called the police."

Wynn was booked into the Pinellas County Jail on attempted first degree murder charges.

deebakes
10-15-2011, 11:00 PM
pictures are worth a thousand words :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
10-16-2011, 01:01 AM
pictures are worth a thousand words :lol:

:hater:

JoeyB
10-16-2011, 05:15 AM
:hater:

He's a hater for disliking the crazy ass guy who stabbed his kid over canned goods?

deebakes
10-16-2011, 05:29 AM
I don't understand the hater... i was just pointing out the obvious :dance:

JoeyB
10-16-2011, 05:36 AM
I don't understand the hater... i was just pointing out the obvious :dance:

Lance has issues with people making comments about pictures. Ask Halwynn.