PDA

View Full Version : The Walking Dead/Fear the Walking Dead (Beware of Spoilers)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9

Teh One Who Knocks
10-21-2014, 04:09 PM
regarding the TV SHOW.......

:agreed:

Hal-9000
10-21-2014, 04:11 PM
I could just feel DGX warming up to let us in on a whole bunch of stuff :lol:

DemonGeminiX
10-21-2014, 05:52 PM
regarding the TV SHOW.......

so let me get this straight.....we have Rick's group, the Terminus group, the preacher and a mystery group watching from the shadows. Mystery group possibly headed by that Morgan guy they showed on the preview? (Morgan was the black dude a couple of seasons back they left in some town?)

I took the mystery group to be the Terminus group. Morgan's by himself, but not far behind Rick and the others. He's tracking them, trying to catch up. Gabriel the preacher was alone, but is with Rick and the Scooby gang now.

Hal-9000
10-21-2014, 05:54 PM
I took the mystery group to be the Terminus group. Morgan's by himself. Gabriel the preacher was alone, but is with Rick and the Scooby gang now.

Scooby gang :lol:

I still think there are two groups...Terminus folks and mystery folks we haven't seen yet...

That scene from last week was great....that dude chatting to Bob...as he was eating his leg! :lol: Wonderful TV

DemonGeminiX
10-21-2014, 05:56 PM
No, the Terminus group is the mystery night stalker group. Think about it. They proved it when they took Bob-eque. It was the same point of view before Bob was knocked out. They're out in the wild now. They're hunting.

Hal-9000
10-21-2014, 05:59 PM
[-( I'll wait until the writers reveal the truth...

It's funny...watching that episode I was thinking through the whole thing - This is nice, everyone is apologizing, revealing, forgiving...appreciating the group and calling it a family.

I could almost hear that other shoe drop at the end :lol:

Hal-9000
10-21-2014, 06:01 PM
So shall we start an anatomy poll to see how much will be left of Bob before he's done?

I say both arms and legs will be gone and he'll be talking Stumpy-man, writhing around on the ground, trying to stab guys with a knife in his mouth :lol:

DemonGeminiX
10-21-2014, 06:06 PM
They already revealed the truth. Think about it this way: Go back to the Discovery channel and watch Wild Discovery. Find the predators that stalk a herd of prey in the dark. What do they do? They're patient. They wait until one of the herd wanders too far off for the herd to protect it and then the predators strike and drag the wanderer off into the dark. That's exactly what the Hunters are doing. They're stalking Rick's group at night just out of eye-shot, waiting for one of the group to wander too far off from the rest, and then they take the wanderer. The mystery point of view was to establish that yes, Rick's group is being hunted, and when they took Bob, they revealed who the Hunters were, Gareth and the Terminus survivors.

Hal-9000
10-21-2014, 06:11 PM
Good theory..

I didn't see this part but a guy at work mentioned the other black dude (Morgan?) appeared in a preview/recap before the show started. Maybe he will figure into the mix somehow?

Goofy
10-21-2014, 06:33 PM
Another quality episode :tup: Looking like being a great season! :cheers:

DemonGeminiX
10-22-2014, 03:43 AM
Good theory..

I didn't see this part but a guy at work mentioned the other black dude (Morgan?) appeared in a preview/recap before the show started. Maybe he will figure into the mix somehow?

He was at the end of the season premiere. Kind of like an end of credits scene, just like the ones Marvel puts at the end of their movies.

You remember Rick defacing the Terminus sign to make it read "No Sanctuary" instead of just "Sanctuary" at the end of the premiere after they leave Terminus? In the end scene, a masked figure walks up to the sign, then turns towards the woods. He stops, takes the mask and the hood off, and Voila! It's Morgan. He puts the stuff back on and walks into the woods alone. Cut scene.

Morgan's looking for Rick. I guess all the things Rick said in "Clear" sunk in, and now he's tracking Rick's group, trying to catch up to join them.

perrhaps
10-23-2014, 07:16 PM
Sorry for jumping in late here, but my wife and I were wondering why the group has never gone to an island in a river or lake.

PorkChopSandwiches
10-23-2014, 07:24 PM
Sorry for jumping in late here, but my wife and I were wondering why the group has never gone to an island in a river or lake.

My wife and I had the same discussion. They have the skills to clear it, then they would just have to take trips for food, until they could get the crops growing. But, that show wouldn't be very interesting to watch :lol:

Griffin
10-23-2014, 11:45 PM
They no longer worry about the non swimming walkers, the last few seasons have been about the surviving thinkers.

perrhaps
10-24-2014, 01:07 PM
My wife and I had the same discussion. They have the skills to clear it, then they would just have to take trips for food, until they could get the crops growing. But, that show wouldn't be very interesting to watch :lol:

Couldn't they have episodes where someone loses his wallet, and stuff like that. Or, maybe they could make chemistry labs out of coconut shells, like on Gilligan's Island.

Teh One Who Knocks
10-27-2014, 03:45 PM
Nice to see those Terminus fuckers get what they deserved :tup:

Pretty funny seeing Gareth begging for his/their lives when 2 minutes before they were ready to capture and eat the people that stayed behind in the church. Karma is a bitch.

Griffin
10-28-2014, 12:28 AM
I had totally forgotten the " and a machete with a red handle that I will use to kill you " statement until the camera zoomed in on the handle.

Teh One Who Knocks
10-28-2014, 10:27 AM
Damn, I completely forgot about that :doh: Didn't even pay attention to that

Goofy
10-28-2014, 05:54 PM
Caught the latest episode late last night after i got home from darts, quality episode again, loving this season so far :ok:

Nice to see those Terminus fuckers get what they deserved :tup:

Pretty funny seeing Gareth begging for his/their lives when 2 minutes before they were ready to capture and eat the people that stayed behind in the church. Karma is a bitch.

I was kinda hoping we'd see them get sick/die/zombify after chomping on Bobs bits :lol:

I had totally forgotten the " and a machete with a red handle that I will use to kill you " statement until the camera zoomed in on the handle.

Right enough, i forgot Rick had said that to Gareth at Terminus! Was a pretty brutal scene that tbh :lol: I think Glen and Maggie were close to puking :mrgreen:

Goofy
11-01-2014, 10:41 PM
http://i.imgur.com/vtbI57V.jpg

Teh One Who Knocks
11-03-2014, 11:18 AM
Okay, now we see where Beth has been and that Carol has been 'admitted' to Crazy Hospital. So I'm thinking maybe it's the black kid that Beth was trying to escape with is the one that was hiding in the trees with Darryl :-k

Griffin
11-03-2014, 11:37 AM
I'm thinking Beth and Noah. I doubt we find out until the last episode of the season though.

One of those prison guards tries to rape new age Carol and she'll cut off his junk, throw it in a blender, then make him drink it through a straw.

DemonGeminiX
11-03-2014, 02:27 PM
If it was Beth, she wouldn't have to hide. Michonne knows her, so it'd just be a happy reunion. I'm thinking Lance is right, it's the black kid, and I think the group goes to rescue Beth (and maybe Carol, if she's still alive) a little bit later.

But then again, Daryl did say "y'all can come out" which implies he was speaking to more than one person, so maybe it wasn't just the black kid.

Teh One Who Knocks
11-10-2014, 11:22 AM
And we still don't know who was in the woods with Darryl yet :x

Griffin
11-10-2014, 11:44 AM
I've been telling teh wife ever since he first appeared that Eugene was full of shit. I can't believe any of them would fall for the ole "kick start the human race" BS.

Then again, I suppose once you've lost everything, hope is all that you have left.

Teh One Who Knocks
11-10-2014, 11:45 AM
Yeah, I never bought that he was some super smart Rain Man type guy

Hal-9000
11-11-2014, 04:02 PM
Usually The Walking Dead isn't too insulting....did anyone find the bus flipover scene a little like Lori driving alone and piling up her car? :lol:

Websponge
11-11-2014, 04:05 PM
that last episode was dull as fuck, hope this season picks up a bit!

Hal-9000
11-11-2014, 04:12 PM
It revealed a pretty big plot point....mullet boy can't save the world...

I'm surprised that army guy didn't tear him apart

Teh One Who Knocks
11-11-2014, 04:14 PM
Are we sure he isn't dead? He did hit the ground pretty hard after Abraham beat his ass

Websponge
11-11-2014, 04:15 PM
super zombies in this season I believe!

Hal-9000
11-11-2014, 04:15 PM
That Tennessee Tophat saved his life

Hal-9000
11-11-2014, 04:16 PM
did you catch Glen's comment on the bus? Guy was explaining a bunch of serious stuff and Glen says - So...what about the hair?

:lol:

Websponge
11-11-2014, 04:17 PM
maggie is looking hotter as each season goes by too

Hal-9000
11-11-2014, 04:33 PM
maggie is looking hotter as each season goes by too

hottest girl in the zombie apocalypse :thumbsup:

Teh One Who Knocks
11-11-2014, 04:50 PM
The way the episode ended....I wonder if they are going to show more of the back story of when Abraham met Eugene? :-k

Hal-9000
11-11-2014, 05:03 PM
The way the episode ended....I wonder if they are going to show more of the back story of when Abraham met Eugene? :-k

I think that may have been to show us why Abe didn't kill Eugene....seems that Eugene gave Abe a purpose right when he was ready to check out

Griffin
11-12-2014, 12:41 AM
....seems that Eugene gave Abe a purpose right when he was ready to check out

Agreed! That is the whole back story.

Teh One Who Knocks
11-12-2014, 11:27 AM
I think that may have been to show us why Abe didn't kill Eugene....seems that Eugene gave Abe a purpose right when he was ready to check out

Agreed! That is the whole back story.

Maybe if Abraham had shown a little restraint and not beat someone to death with a can of food in front of his family, he wouldn't have wanted to check out :hand:

Hal-9000
11-12-2014, 10:49 PM
Maybe if Abraham would shave off that Village People mustache, he wouldn't be homosexually curious and want to check out :hand:

DemonGeminiX
11-17-2014, 03:22 AM
:nono:

Next time, look both ways before crossing.

Griffin
11-17-2014, 04:37 AM
http://moviepilot.com/quizzes/2014/11/06/the-ultimate-walking-dead-quiz-only-a-true-fan-would-pass-2408042?lt_source=external,manual

Griffin
11-17-2014, 04:45 AM
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii308/johng52/ex_zpsabfb43d9.png

Teh One Who Knocks
11-17-2014, 11:54 AM

Looks like I'm gonna be right as to who was hiding in the bushes when Darryl made it back to the church :dance:

Teh One Who Knocks
11-17-2014, 11:55 AM

And at first we were thinking that maybe Carol had let herself be found and was infiltrating the hospital from the teaser when they showed her being 'admitted' and then BAM!

Hal-9000
11-17-2014, 07:27 PM

Okay it's time....

First we have Lori driving on a deserted highway and rolls the car...

Then we have Abe driving the bus on a deserted highway and he rolls it...supposedly after hitting a SUV (now don't give me any crap about the glass in the gas tank causing THAT..)

and now we have Carol, one of the most careful of the survivors, moving through a deserted city with maybe two vehicles moving throughout....and BAM, she gets hit

:lol: c'mon writers...

Teh One Who Knocks
11-17-2014, 07:33 PM
I'm trying to figure out what the connection with all the fire/smoke they kept showing last night :-k

Hal-9000
11-17-2014, 07:38 PM
I noticed that as well...must be something to with her own personal story arc

she did mention to Daryl about her various incarnations being burned to ash, then moving on :-k

Hal-9000
11-17-2014, 07:39 PM
I wanted to see her and Daryl make the dirty, not showered for over a year, beast with two backs :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
11-17-2014, 07:40 PM
:puke:

Hal-9000
11-17-2014, 07:41 PM
Carol - Oh Daryl it's been so long. Ram that flesh crossbow inside of me!
Daryl - Heh heh heh
Carol - Yes that's it, keeping stabbing that hairy zombie between my legs!!!
Daryl - My pleasure Mom..

Carol - :shock:

Daryl - MA'AM, MA'AM...I meant to say ma'am

DemonGeminiX
11-17-2014, 10:48 PM
I'm trying to figure out what the connection with all the fire/smoke they kept showing last night :-k

I noticed that as well...must be something to with her own personal story arc

she did mention to Daryl about her various incarnations being burned to ash, then moving on :-k

Flashback to when the Governor invaded the prison. They wanted to show her actions after Rick told her to leave.

Teh One Who Knocks
11-24-2014, 01:04 PM
Stupid Sasha :facepalm:

DemonGeminiX
11-24-2014, 07:14 PM
You saw that one coming from a mile away.

Teh One Who Knocks
11-24-2014, 07:54 PM
Oh I know, still doesn't make it any less of a :facepalm:

Hal-9000
11-24-2014, 08:01 PM
you NEVER let a prisoner get behind you :facepalm:

DemonGeminiX
11-24-2014, 08:11 PM
That guy was ridiculously smart compare to his two compatriots. Be helpful up to a point to save your own skin, survey the situation and your captors... he knew Rick was a cop just by observing him..., then take advantage of the situation when the opportunity presents itself. Fucking genius.

I like that guy. I hope that he joins the group when all is said and done, but they'll probably kill him off just the same.

Hal-9000
11-24-2014, 08:18 PM
and Noah vouched for him and said he was one of the good guys...until he did that to Sasha I though he actually did want to put his friend out his misery :doh:

Hal-9000
11-24-2014, 08:19 PM
and right when Rick started arguing about what plan would work..I knew the 'other' plan would suck and play out like it did :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
11-24-2014, 08:19 PM
Now the big question is, did he do that just to get away or is he running back to alert the rest of the cops in the hospital? Because notice he didn't run over and try and free the other two cops that were being held prisoner.

Hal-9000
11-24-2014, 08:20 PM
naww Sasha just reminded him of his ex wife and he has anger issues

DemonGeminiX
11-24-2014, 08:27 PM
Now the big question is, did he do that just to get away or is he running back to alert the rest of the cops in the hospital? Because notice he didn't run over and try and free the other two cops that were being held prisoner.

I'm wondering if he lied to Rick to set him up. Telling him that she would listen, but in reality, she won't. I think the whole Beth exchange with the key to get medicine for Carol supports that. The doctor said she was setting Beth up, and I'm waiting to see the fallout. Unless it was those cops that she paid fruit to the older guy to fake out.

He could be running away because she is a ruthless bitch, and she might just kill him for letting outsiders get the drop on him.

Hal-9000
11-24-2014, 08:37 PM
I'm wondering if he lied to Rick to set him up. Telling him that she would listen, but in reality, she won't. I think the whole Beth exchange with the key to get medicine for Carol supports that. The doctor said she was setting Beth up, and I'm waiting to see the fallout. Unless it was those cops that she paid fruit to the older guy to fake out.

He could be running away because she is a ruthless bitch, and she might just kill him for letting outsiders get the drop on him.

Yes that whole Dawn (Don) thing had me puzzled....she gives Beth an opportunity to save Carol, yet others say it's a set up :-k

that Dawn person seems to really stretch the whole - we have to do what's best for the group. If I was the group, I'd be getting her out of there.

Griffin
12-01-2014, 03:06 AM
suicide by cop...

DemonGeminiX
12-01-2014, 05:02 AM
Dammit!

I liked Beth!!! Is this show gonna turn into Supernatural, where they kill off all of the cute chicks?

:rip:

DemonGeminiX
12-01-2014, 06:39 AM
Fucking dicks. :sad2:

Dr Death
12-01-2014, 07:23 AM
*sad sigh* :(

Teh One Who Knocks
12-01-2014, 11:28 AM
Dammit!

I liked Beth!!! Is this show gonna turn into Supernatural, where they kill off all of the cute chicks?

Yeah, I liked her too, I didn't see that coming at all :(

The g/f figured Beth was gonna stab Dawn in the face or something and start a shootout in the hallway, but boy was she wrong.

Teh One Who Knocks
12-01-2014, 11:28 AM
At least Darryl didn't let Dawn get away with it.

Hal-9000
12-01-2014, 04:10 PM
:x :x :x

All that talk about having each other's backs and then they have to pull a George RR Martin :(

and yes, Daryl did not screw around. One to the forehead USING A GUN

that's how you know he's pissed :x

Teh One Who Knocks
12-01-2014, 04:13 PM
They need to go back to a Ricktatorship....his original idea was much better, go in like Seal Team 6 and execute everyone.

Hopefully this event will pull Daryl out of his recent 'pacifist' stage.

Hal-9000
12-01-2014, 04:14 PM
Ricktatorship..

good one :lol:

DemonGeminiX
12-01-2014, 04:14 PM
Maggie's gonna be a basketcase for the entire second half of the season.

Hal-9000
12-01-2014, 04:15 PM
After Beth got shot....they should of sprayed that hallway and taken over the hospital

Teh One Who Knocks
12-01-2014, 04:16 PM
Maggie's gonna be a basketcase for the entire second half of the season.

This hurt Daryl too, you don't see him cry very often, but he did here. Like I said, hopefully he'll be on board with Rick and his 'lay waste' plans

Hal-9000
12-01-2014, 04:17 PM
Daryl & Maggie

Rambo and Rambette....they'll kill butterflies with extreme prejudice :x

Teh One Who Knocks
12-01-2014, 04:20 PM
Of all the people they could have killed off this episode, why Beth? Why not that useless fucking preacher? :x

Hal-9000
12-01-2014, 04:31 PM
I read that it's one of three things....they write the narrative that way on purpose to either stay in line with a book/graphic novel/writer's vision, or simply to shock the viewers if there's no pre existing framework to follow.

or it's a contract dispute and the actor in question leaves the production.

or it's a medical issue/pregnancy or real death.

I guess there's been quite a few shows where one of the leads doesn't return for the next show or season, and they lamely explain the absence (contract dispute)

Teh One Who Knocks
12-01-2014, 04:33 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHkojuUSDO8

:(

Teh One Who Knocks
12-01-2014, 06:39 PM
I liked when Rick was confronting those two cops about making a deal and you see the walker enter the frame and stumble closer. Rick mentions he has his group of men and the cop asks where are they? Just then the walker gets taken out with a head shot and Rick deadpans "they're close"

Hal-9000
12-01-2014, 07:04 PM
yeah they should have Daryl hit one of the cops in the arm with a crossbow bolt and said the same thing :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
12-01-2014, 07:07 PM
I like that Rick is getting more hardcore....like when he ran Officer Bob down after he asked him several times to stop. Gets out and stands over him and Officer Bob is rambling about how Rick and his group is all gonna die and then Rick shoots him in the head and says "shut up"

Dr Death
12-02-2014, 07:22 PM
Of all the people they could have killed off this episode, why Beth? Why not that useless fucking preacher? :xOr that useless piece of shit Eugene. He has absolutely nothing to contribute to the group now.

Hal-9000
12-02-2014, 07:25 PM
I wonder where and how they poo :-s

PorkChopSandwiches
12-02-2014, 07:27 PM
I like that Rick is getting more hardcore....like when he ran Officer Bob down after he asked him several times to stop. Gets out and stands over him and Officer Bob is rambling about how Rick and his group is all gonna die and then Rick shoots him in the head and says "shut up"

That was awesome

Hal-9000
12-02-2014, 07:42 PM
yeah right up until Rick wants to eat Judith when the food situation becomes scarce :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
12-04-2014, 06:16 PM
http://i.imgur.com/15eaICA.jpg

Teh One Who Knocks
12-04-2014, 06:16 PM
http://i.imgur.com/BNiawvA.jpg

Hal-9000
12-08-2014, 07:48 PM
:thumbsup:

Teh One Who Knocks
01-21-2015, 12:54 PM
http://i.imgur.com/HBVYexJ.jpg

Goofy
01-21-2015, 01:34 PM
Still ages away :sad2:

Strangely enough i just got fully caught up on it last night! They show it over here on the monday night and i have it stored in my sky+ planner, i have a habit of getting home after darts on a monday night, start watching it then fall asleep :lol: So, i watched the previous 3 episodes last night and i'm all caught up now :ok:

Rick's pure badass now :lol:

DemonGeminiX
02-08-2015, 01:36 PM
TONIGHT! :cheers:

Hal-9000
02-08-2015, 05:32 PM
no way :shock:

Hal-9000
02-08-2015, 05:58 PM
http://i.imgur.com/6e2Th9s.jpg

DemonGeminiX
02-09-2015, 02:48 AM
Sonofabitch!!!! :shock:

DemonGeminiX
02-09-2015, 03:00 AM
Aww, dammit. :sad:

:rip: Tyrese

DemonGeminiX
02-09-2015, 08:33 AM
Beautiful episode, btw.

Teh One Who Knocks
02-09-2015, 12:01 PM
Meh....too much Tyrese crap...what the hell was it with all the dead people? Some kind of internal struggle with himself? Whatever it was....BORING. :sleepy:

Teh One Who Knocks
02-09-2015, 12:02 PM
Beth, who was much more important to the show IMHO gets killed in 10 secondfs and that's the end of it, Tyrese gets bit and we have to endure 45 minutes of crap about it. :thumbsdown:

Teh One Who Knocks
02-09-2015, 12:03 PM
And that kid Noah? Absolutely useless, toss him to the fucking zombies next chance they get. They lose Beth and Tyrese but gain the preacher and Noah? That's worse than the trade the Red Sox made when they got rid of Babe Ruth FFS.

DemonGeminiX
02-09-2015, 12:16 PM
Meh....too much Tyrese crap...what the hell was it with all the dead people? Some kind of internal struggle with himself? Whatever it was....BORING. :sleepy:

Yes, it's the stages of grief, the internal struggle that a dying human goes through. The Governor and Martin represented the inherent guilt and doubt in Tyrese's mind, while Bob, Beth, and the girls represented his better nature and eventual acceptance of his impending passing.

:slap: It was a beautiful episode.

Beth, who was much more important to the show IMHO gets killed in 10 secondfs and that's the end of it, Tyrese gets bit and we have to endure 45 minutes of crap about it. :thumbsdown:

This show doesn't show favoritism. It shows the realism of life: an important person can be gone in a tragic second while a lesser important person's demise can drag on forever. It happens everyday.

Beth's death was a quick whirlwind event that many were present for. Bullet in the head, over in a second, no time to think or reflect. In the grand scheme of things, while it upset me too, in the world of The Walking Dead, it was a blessing that she died so quickly.

Tyrese had a slower death, much more torturous, and for the most part, he had to face it alone. This is more akin to what we'd have to go through if we have a disease or if we die of old age naturally.

And btw, I liked Tyrese. He was another form of moral center that the group has lost.

DemonGeminiX
02-09-2015, 12:20 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mp_1npHNoqw

This was the song Beth covered acoustically.

Teh One Who Knocks
02-09-2015, 12:34 PM
In other news: They actually finally left the state of Georgia :faint:

Teh One Who Knocks
02-09-2015, 01:53 PM
What do you think the half zombies were for? Looks like whoever breached that little community was cutting walkers in half and cutting off their arms and keeping the upper halves? :-k

DemonGeminiX
02-09-2015, 02:23 PM
What do you think the half zombies were for? Looks like whoever breached that little community was cutting walkers in half and cutting off their arms and keeping the upper halves? :-k

One could theorize that maybe it was the remnants of the community fighting back the horde, but I really don't think so. The horde wouldn't be able to damage the back wall like that. I have an idea, in fact I'm pretty damn sure I know who or what did all of that, but I don't think we're close to seeing that yet and I'd hate to spoil it for you.

Teh One Who Knocks
02-09-2015, 02:24 PM
Thank you :)

It definitely didn't look like the horde did that, there were pretty good sized tire tracks that were there thru that breach in the wall.

Teh One Who Knocks
02-09-2015, 02:34 PM
Although I think I know who you are alluding to, because I read a recap and the recapper said this:

This all smells like some kind of organized campaign of terror. (Right about now is when anyone who has read the comics starts saying “Negan” and everyone else wonders what the hell we’re talking about.) I kind of prefer to think that this was just ambient horror—the kind of thing you see all the time in the Deadverse.

All I know is the name he mentioned though, nothing more.

DemonGeminiX
02-09-2015, 02:40 PM
I didn't really think about all of that initially, to be honest. But the more I think about it and the more I turn over the images in my head, the more I see it...

DemonGeminiX
02-09-2015, 02:42 PM
Although I think I know who you are alluding to, because I read a recap and the recapper said this:

This all smells like some kind of organized campaign of terror. (Right about now is when anyone who has read the comics starts saying “Negan” and everyone else wonders what the hell we’re talking about.) I kind of prefer to think that this was just ambient horror—the kind of thing you see all the time in the Deadverse.

All I know is the name he mentioned though, nothing more.

Yep. That's what I'm thinking. If you want to be surprised, don't read any more reviews.

Teh One Who Knocks
02-09-2015, 02:50 PM
The recapper could be right though, it might just be ambient horror that will not come of anything

DemonGeminiX
02-09-2015, 02:53 PM
Might be. :)

Teh One Who Knocks
02-09-2015, 02:56 PM
Nice fake out at the beginning of the episode....when they showed the brief scene of the funeral, I assumed it was Beth's funeral they were all at.

Also, it was odd to see Michonne lobbying to stay at that gated enclave there, she would have been the last person I would have thought would want something like that. Obviously, she is tired of being 'on the run'

DemonGeminiX
02-09-2015, 03:00 PM
Yep, agreed.

Hal-9000
02-09-2015, 04:17 PM
Because of Noah, both Beth and Tyrese are gone. Agreed with Lance, they should turn him into zombie-bait :x I did like them showing the perspective of a main character dying, it was beautifully done. The cavalcade of dead people should have been reserved for another more prominent character in my opinion. Strange that Tyrese didn't see the person who was closest to him at the prison that Carol killed. (can't recall the name or relationship).

Good seeing Bob-a-que again :lol:...

I rewatched the scene where they exchanged Beth at the hospital again. After Dawn shot Beth, Daryl takes about one nanosecond and pulls a gun, shoots Dawn in the head.

That's when you know he's pissed, doesn't even think of pulling the crossbow. Great scene.

Teh One Who Knocks
02-09-2015, 04:33 PM
Because of Noah, both Beth and Tyrese are gone. Agreed with Lance, they should turn him into zombie-bait :x

And because of him Carol got hit by the car that put her into the crazy hospital....3 strikes, he's out :thumbsdown:

Hal-9000
02-09-2015, 04:37 PM
Didn't like how Tyrese was in a potentially dangerous environment and let his guard down like that and got bit.

*sees one brother on bed*

*looks at picture of TWINS*

*looks at other picture of TWINS*

*gleans that there were TWIN brothers living there*

gets bit :|

Teh One Who Knocks
02-09-2015, 04:39 PM
Didn't like how Tyrese was in a potentially dangerous environment and let his guard down like that and got bit.

Plus, he saw the shadow under the door that showed there was a walker in the other room before he went into that bedroom :wha:

Hal-9000
02-09-2015, 05:02 PM
Is it important that another black person bit Tyrese, in light of all of the recent black/white problems in the news?

or am I just reaching? :lol:

Hal-9000
02-09-2015, 05:04 PM
If I was sweeping a new area for potentials...I'd have a complete outfit for the task :thumbsup:

Hal-9000
02-09-2015, 05:09 PM
Nice fake out at the beginning of the episode....when they showed the brief scene of the funeral, I assumed it was Beth's funeral they were all at.

Also, it was odd to see Michonne lobbying to stay at that gated enclave there, she would have been the last person I would have thought would want something like that. Obviously, she is tired of being 'on the run'

The actress is playing it well...worn out and wants to settle down. That's what I would have done way back at the farm. Find a place, fortify it and not travel day to day.

I love Michonne's character, my favorite on the show.

DemonGeminiX
02-09-2015, 05:25 PM

I'm pretty certain Noah said something about having twin brothers. And Noah is turning out to be the little albatross, now isn't he?

Hal-9000
02-09-2015, 05:32 PM
I'm pretty certain Noah said something about having twin brothers. And Noah is turning out to be the little albatross, now isn't he?

The only points Noah got last night was stabbing his own little brother in the eye with a model airplane.

Yeah he gave Tyrese the scoop before going in there. Just adds to Tyrese's dumbassery...

and yes, Noah must have a radioactive glow when he says things like - Let's go here and do this! :lol:

Hal-9000
02-09-2015, 05:35 PM
Noah - Hey gang, why don't we go....

The rest of the group - FUCK NO!

Noah - Mayb..

The rest of the group - SIT DOWN AND SHUT PIE HOLE!

Noah - :|

Teh One Who Knocks
02-16-2015, 11:39 AM
So was that scene where the zombies are trying to force their way into the barn a dream or what? :confused:

Griffin
02-16-2015, 12:09 PM
I think it happened but the group was saved by the tornado, thus Maggie taking Sasha out to see the sunrise and say" Well we survived another fubar."

DemonGeminiX
02-16-2015, 02:32 PM
So was that scene where the zombies are trying to force their way into the barn a dream or what? :confused:

No, it happened. Would have loved to see an outside shot of the storm tossing the zombies around.

#Zomnado

Teh One Who Knocks
02-16-2015, 02:43 PM
I think it happened but the group was saved by the tornado, thus Maggie taking Sasha out to see the sunrise and say" Well we survived another fubar."

No, it happened. Would have loved to see an outside shot of the storm tossing the zombies around.

#Zomnado

What did I miss then? I didn't see any tornado coming and it went from the group holding the doors closed to all of a sudden showing them all asleep and just starting to wake up :confused:

Teh One Who Knocks
02-16-2015, 02:45 PM

#Zomnado

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_33woNMzY4M

DemonGeminiX
02-16-2015, 02:49 PM
I don't know if it was a tornado, but the mental image is funny as hell if it was.

They didn't show the whole shindig. Maybe they felt it didn't matter? Budget constraints? We're to assume the zombies let up for whatever reason and the Scooby Gang in the Mystery Barn passed out from exhaustion.

Teh One Who Knocks
02-16-2015, 02:51 PM
Or it was all a dream and when they awoke, they saw the carnage from the storm :nono:

DemonGeminiX
02-16-2015, 03:05 PM
:hand:

Wasn't a dream.

Hal-9000
02-16-2015, 07:52 PM

I think that was the point. Some people are survivors, some not.

I was thinking of one line throughout the whole episode and around 42 minutes Rick said it...We're the walking dead. Gave me a real sense of how tired and beat up they were. Loved the gift of water scene....they all stand around and Rick says quietly - We can't touch it :| That would have killed me..

Hal-9000
02-16-2015, 07:54 PM
I liked how the zombies were coming and Carl lays down little baby whatshername...oh yeah, little baby Lia-bility :)

first episode in long time with the full cast all together :thumbsup:

Teh One Who Knocks
02-16-2015, 07:55 PM
I'm rooting for Sasha to die next, she's just full on stupid now that Tyrese is dead.

Hal-9000
02-16-2015, 08:02 PM
I'm rooting for Sasha to die next, she's just full on stupid now that Tyrese is dead.

Yeah when Michonne gives you the stink eye, you know things are bad :lol:

Hal-9000
02-16-2015, 08:03 PM
So what about the well dressed, clean, polite guy that just wandered up?

that would set off about 1000 internal alarms.....

Teh One Who Knocks
02-16-2015, 08:04 PM
Especially since he knew Rick's name

Hal-9000
02-16-2015, 08:47 PM
Think he knew some of the folks from Terminus? Or he could have know people from Woodbury as well :-k

DemonGeminiX
02-16-2015, 08:48 PM
So what about the well dressed, clean, polite guy that just wandered up?

that would set off about 1000 internal alarms.....

:hand:

Every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man.

Hal-9000
02-16-2015, 08:55 PM
too bad Daryl didn't greet him...

random guy - Hello, my name is...

*thwit, thwit* *sound of crossbow bolts being fired.

Daryl - Your name is pincushion, welcome :)

DemonGeminiX
02-16-2015, 08:58 PM
[-(

That wouldn't be very welcoming.

You're not being very nice to the new guy.

Hal-9000
02-16-2015, 09:00 PM
*checks out his various sizes, condition of clothing*

WELCOME, SIT RIGHT OVER HERE BY ME!

DemonGeminiX
02-16-2015, 09:02 PM

Not very nice to the new nice well groomed guy with the good news.

Hal-9000
02-16-2015, 09:06 PM
Hey, got to watch out for number one [-(

If he walked up to the Terminus people they'd all be like - Hey man, come on in! Now just stand on this scale over here for a moment.......:yumyum:

DemonGeminiX
02-16-2015, 11:05 PM
[-(

Terminus was in Georgia, nice well groomed guy with the good news is in Virginia.

Websponge
02-23-2015, 09:26 AM
and what the fuckity fuck was the music box at the end all about? I hope this aint gonna go all LOST on us,

Teh One Who Knocks
02-23-2015, 11:42 AM
Okay, here's a problem I have so far with the story with the appearance of well dressed gay dude (yes, because we needed yet ANOTHER TV show with gay guys on it, but I digress :roll: )....after Woodbury and Terminus, and even the hospital, why is Rick the only one that's suspicious of gay dude and their community? I get that everyone is war weary and would like to find a safe place, but they all act like, well he's a nice clean and well dressed guy, of COURSE we can trust him! It's not like we've ever been hoodwinked before. :)

:|

Teh One Who Knocks
02-23-2015, 11:43 AM
and what the fuckity fuck was the music box at the end all about? I hope this aint gonna go all LOST on us,

I don't think it had any particular meaning

Hal-9000
02-23-2015, 05:32 PM
Okay, here's a problem I have so far with the story with the appearance of well dressed gay dude (yes, because we needed yet ANOTHER TV show with gay guys on it, but I digress :roll: )....after Woodbury and Terminus, and even the hospital, why is Rick the only one that's suspicious of gay dude and their community? I get that everyone is war weary and would like to find a safe place, but they all act like, well he's a nice clean and well dressed guy, of COURSE we can trust him! It's not like we've ever been hoodwinked before. :)

:|

:racist:

Hal-9000
02-23-2015, 05:35 PM
Maybe they need breeders? :-k

He did say it was all about the people...

Seems like only Rick and Daryl are suspicious. (Daryl grunted at one point..)

I'd like to know how two poofs like that survived/fortified an area awfully well... and why weren't there any people in the pics?

Hal-9000
02-23-2015, 05:37 PM
[-(

That wouldn't be very welcoming.

You're not being very nice to the new guy.

Rick listened to him for a sec, then welcomed him with a right cross :thumbsup:

Teh One Who Knocks
02-23-2015, 05:45 PM
Maybe they need breeders? :-k

He did say it was all about the people...

Seems like only Rick and Daryl are suspicious. (Daryl grunted at one point..)

I'd like to know how two poofs like that survived/fortified an area awfully well... and why weren't there any people in the pics?

Daryl is only slightly suspicious, Rick is the only one that full on doesn't trust the guy. And that (to me) makes no sense after everything the group has gone thru. Terminus and Woodbury would make me not ever trust anyone again FFS :lol:

Hal-9000
02-23-2015, 05:50 PM
Exactly what I was thinking. Rick put the gun in the blender and likely buried it...just like he did at Terminus.

and for sure he's gun shy ... The welcome scene in Terminus was horrible! :lol:

Websponge
02-24-2015, 10:46 AM
I agree, the clue here was "The right People" Perhaps they are a colony of homosexuals only, and need teh pussah to make more shirt lifters..:-s

DemonGeminiX
03-02-2015, 04:21 AM
Daryl killing the possum before they enter ("I brought dinner") and then disemboweling it on the front porch of that really nice house.

Teh One Who Knocks
03-02-2015, 11:21 AM
Daryl killing the possum before they enter ("I brought dinner") and then disemboweling it on the front porch of that really nice house.

That was too funny :lol:

I still don't trust that place, they're hiding some kind of nasty secret :-k

Teh One Who Knocks
03-02-2015, 11:22 AM
I liked how the guy in charge of the town's scouting/raiding party tried to tell Glenn that they weren't ready to do that kinda stuff :lol:

And then Glenn knocked him on his ass :bwaha:

Hal-9000
03-02-2015, 03:20 PM
I brought dinner :-s

killed me off right at the start :lol:

DemonGeminiX
03-02-2015, 03:30 PM
I still don't trust that place, they're hiding some kind of nasty secret :-k

I liked how the guy in charge of the town's scouting/raiding party tried to tell Glenn that they weren't ready to do that kinda stuff :lol:

And then Glenn knocked him on his ass :bwaha:

Therein lies the problem: They're arrogant without having been in the trenches like our Scooby Gang has been. Deanna told Rick straight up, that they've been in that closed off community from the beginning. That's why she went to bat AGAINST her own kid after the fight... she knows they have skills and experience that the community lacks, skills you can obtain only by being out in the wild fighting survive instead of playing pretend when you have some big ass walls to hide behind at the end of the day.

Hal-9000
03-02-2015, 03:35 PM
I think Enid knows the truth :-k

Teh One Who Knocks
03-02-2015, 03:39 PM
I think she's the one who stole Rick's hidden gun

DemonGeminiX
03-02-2015, 03:39 PM
By the way, Deanna and her son aren't in the comics, although they do have a 3 person family with the same last name.

Hal-9000
03-02-2015, 03:58 PM
if I was Rick...

Deanna - and I'm going to assign you all jobs because I know how to read people!

*Rick butt ends her with a rifle*

Rick - Yes my new job is head of the colony, thanks Dee :)

Hal-9000
03-02-2015, 03:59 PM
Daryl and Carol were pretty good...

Carol - Have you showered yet?
Daryl - You look ridiculous.

Teh One Who Knocks
03-02-2015, 03:59 PM
I did like at the end how Rick told the group "if they can't handle it...then we'll take this place"

Badass Rick is still there :thumbsup:

Hal-9000
03-02-2015, 04:05 PM
Did any one else cringe a little during Carol's interview?

I'm a people person*...do you have a Junior League? :)

*when I'm not killing people with the flu :x

Hal-9000
03-02-2015, 04:06 PM
I did like at the end how Rick told the group "if they can't handle it...then we'll take this place"

Badass Rick is still there :thumbsup:

It's the music...on the surface they've found the best place possible. Yet that damned ominous music starts playing and it's shades of Terminus all over again :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
03-02-2015, 04:06 PM
Did any one else cringe a little during Carol's interview?

I'm a people person*...do you have a Junior League? :)

*when I'm not killing people with the flu :x

I think she did that on purpose just to keep her real skill set a secret...just in case.

Hal-9000
03-02-2015, 04:09 PM
Father and son bonding was nice :)

Carl - No Dad, give me the long pole so I can de-brain the zombie.
Rick - My boy..

Hal-9000
03-02-2015, 04:11 PM
I wanted to see Carl kick some ass playing video games with the other kids.

First person shooter???? (Carl racks up 2 million points in 15 minutes)

DemonGeminiX
03-02-2015, 04:13 PM
I think she did that on purpose just to keep her real skill set a secret...just in case.

Yep. She told Daryl that they have to keep up appearances, although feigning to struggle with the heavy artillery after she was lugging it around town for a while was a bit much.

Hal-9000
03-02-2015, 04:15 PM
Yep. She told Daryl that they have to keep up appearances, although feigning to struggle with the heavy artillery after she was lugging it around town for a while was a bit much.

I caught that too....you can't pretend to be Archie's Mom while packing around a M-16 or whatever she was carrying :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
03-02-2015, 05:21 PM
Doesn't appear that everyone in town is friendly...the hair dresser's husband didn't seem too friendly to Rick when he was out walking at night, all sitting there on his porch in the dark :-k

Hal-9000
03-02-2015, 05:23 PM
Yes creepy smoking guy half concealed in shadow :-k

Rick is going to boink his wife, then kill him....all WITHOUT THE BEARD :shock:

Hal-9000
03-02-2015, 05:24 PM
http://i.imgur.com/6xLWlqO.jpg

Hal-9000
03-09-2015, 05:37 AM
Did you hear Daryl's grunt/word/noise while eating the spag? ....Ummpmhh, mmm, yeah. No one was talking to him at the time :lol:

Do you think the A stamp brought back warm memories of Terminus for Rick?

and Good ol Auntie Carol :lol:

Carol - Once upon a time....
Tommy - :shock:

DemonGeminiX
03-09-2015, 07:51 AM

Carol

Teh One Who Knocks
03-09-2015, 10:38 AM
The look of horror on the kids face as Carol was threatening him :shock:

And did Daryl just agree to be the new ghey recruiter? :shock:

Teh One Who Knocks
03-09-2015, 11:39 AM
Sasha has got to go, she's just a liability now with the way she is acting. Plus, I don't like her character.

Teh One Who Knocks
03-09-2015, 11:40 AM
Do you think the A stamp brought back warm memories of Terminus for Rick?

That's the first thing I thought of when I saw the stamp was an 'A'

Hal-9000
03-09-2015, 03:53 PM

Carol

I thought for a minute she may do him right there with one of the handguns..

Hal-9000
03-09-2015, 03:54 PM
The look of horror on the kids face as Carol was threatening him :shock:

And did Daryl just agree to be the new ghey recruiter? :shock:

I thought for a moment Daryl may reveal his inner desires and have more than spaghetti with those guys :shock:

Hal-9000
03-09-2015, 03:55 PM
That's the first thing I thought of when I saw the stamp was an 'A'

I noticed the husband of the girl he likes had one. Thought it was going to be a mystery as it only flashed for a second.

Hal-9000
03-09-2015, 03:58 PM
Sasha has got to go, she's just a liability now with the way she is acting. Plus, I don't like her character.

talk about a loose canon in a tense situation....I do like how they're showing that she can't adapt to 'normal'. It's kind of a PTSD and I do think the actress is doing a good job portraying it.

Teh One Who Knocks
03-09-2015, 03:58 PM
I thought for a moment Daryl may reveal his inner desires and have more than spaghetti with those guys :shock:

Notice how he was showing off his skills by sucking in that spaghetti :shock:

Teh One Who Knocks
03-09-2015, 03:59 PM

talk about a loose canon in a tense situation....I do like how they're showing that she can't adapt to 'normal'. It's kind of a PTSD and I do think the actress is doing a good job portraying it.

She has anger issues...why the fuck did she take random photos of people that she found in the house and go shoot them up? That just showed how unbalanced she is.

Hal-9000
03-09-2015, 03:59 PM
Notice how he was showing off his skills by sucking in that spaghetti :shock:

:slap: Daryl is not Liberace

Hal-9000
03-09-2015, 04:01 PM
She has anger issues...why the fuck did she take random photos of people that she found in the house and go shoot them up? That just showed how unbalanced she is.

Sure, it went back to the bridge where they had the plan to push the walkers and she opened up on them. I like the portrayal of her becoming unhinged, not the character much though.

Hal-9000
03-09-2015, 04:03 PM
Abraham made some astute observations after having a few...I like what he said about Michonne's katana (it's still on your back)

Hal-9000
03-09-2015, 04:04 PM
and judging by who took the stolen guns, seems that Daryl has drank the ghey Kool-Aid.

Teh One Who Knocks
03-09-2015, 04:05 PM

:slap: Daryl is not Liberace

:dance:

Teh One Who Knocks
03-09-2015, 04:06 PM
and judging by who took the stolen guns, seems that Daryl has drank the ghey Kool-Aid.

Yeah, I'm surprised that Daryl didn't want an extra gun or too, just in case. He sure went from distrustful to trusting awful fast. :-k

Hal-9000
03-09-2015, 04:11 PM
Yeah, I'm surprised that Daryl didn't want an extra gun or too, just in case. He sure went from distrustful to trusting awful fast. :-k

that's because they didn't show the after dinner, archery target practice scene....they scored two bulls-eyes! :dance:

DemonGeminiX
03-09-2015, 04:43 PM

If your lover and your brother died in the space of several months, not to mention countless others that you cared about since the whole shindig began, and there seemed to be no end in sight, you'd have anger issues too. To be honest, I'm surprised the whole scooby gang hasn't completely lost their marbles, especially Maggie. She should be a complete fucking basket case.

Hal-9000
03-09-2015, 04:48 PM
If your lover and your brother died in the space of several months, not to mention countless others that you cared about since the whole shindig began, and there seemed to be no end in sight, you'd have anger issues too. To be honest, I'm surprised the whole scooby gang hasn't completely lost their marbles, especially Maggie. She should be a complete fucking basket case.

I think that's the underlying thrust this season...they finally find a decent community and their PTSD is going to play out in different ways. It's been well done so far IMO...

little things like the pile of water on the road and Rick saying - We can't drink it

it all adds up over time..

Hal-9000
03-09-2015, 04:58 PM
It is a bit coincidental.There's a fair amount of talk on the net about Daryl's ambiguous sexuality...and now he's starting to bond with two gay guys..

Teh One Who Knocks
03-09-2015, 04:59 PM

Everyone in the group has lost just as much if not more, she's just a psychotic baby that can't deal. She need to suck it up :x

Teh One Who Knocks
03-09-2015, 05:00 PM
I think that's the underlying thrust this season...they finally find a decent community and their PTSD is going to play out in different ways. It's been well done so far IMO...

little things like the pile of water on the road and Rick saying - We can't drink it

it all adds up over time..

I can't wait until the hairdresser's husband finds out that Rick is hitting on his wife :dance:

Hal-9000
03-09-2015, 05:05 PM
Everyone in the group has lost just as much if not more, she's just a psychotic baby that can't deal. She need to suck it up :x

I agree with DGX. They've been living for so long where their spidey senses have been on high alert, every hour of every day, and they've had to watch their friends die in horrible ways.

It would take a whole lot of time to decompress from those habits/instincts.

Hal-9000
03-09-2015, 05:06 PM
I can't wait until the hairdresser's husband finds out that Rick is hitting on his wife :dance:

She has seemed so flirty...right up until the point Rick kissed her. Hopefully the hubby beats her in the background and Rick gets to take him out :thumbsup:

Hal-9000
03-09-2015, 05:07 PM

oh, and she's black.

She'll be gone soon :lol:

Hal-9000
03-09-2015, 05:09 PM
I liked the one line - Now we only have to worry about people...they've all become great zombie killers and survivors, that the walkers don't phase them much anymore.

DemonGeminiX
03-09-2015, 05:12 PM
You can't really blame her for flipping out at the party. It is all a bit banal and ridiculous. The world has gone to shit, the dead are walking the Earth, and this little community is more worried about social norms than keeping vigilant. The one thing that the sort of world should do to people first and foremost is rip away people's illusion of safety and comfort. These people haven't gotten it yet.

As for the pictures, they're supposedly dead. It would be kind of unnerving to be sleeping in someone's house, knowing they're dead and having their smiling family pictures all over the place. If it were me, I would have burned them and saved the ammunition, but either way, they'd be gone.

Hal-9000
03-09-2015, 05:18 PM
Aaron (?) seems like a good shot and capable guy...he probably gets it because he's been out recruiting.

The others just sit behind the wall and enjoy their lemonade..

Hal-9000
03-09-2015, 05:19 PM
Has anyone ever heard the term zombie on the show? I haven't and they seem to make a point to avoid it.

DemonGeminiX
03-09-2015, 05:21 PM
Nope, they avoid it like the plague. Not sure why.

DemonGeminiX
03-09-2015, 05:24 PM
And here's an answer:

http://www.thewrap.com/tv/column-post/walking-dead-why-walkers-are-called-walkers-video-32098/ (http://www.thewrap.com/tv/column-post/walking-dead-why-walkers-are-called-walkers-video-32098/)

Teh One Who Knocks
03-09-2015, 05:30 PM
I will call them George. :)

And I will hug them and pet them and love them and squeeze them :)

Hal-9000
03-09-2015, 05:31 PM
Yeah I kinda figured in their world there would be no zombie culture...vidgames/movies/books.....to them it's a disease that all people will eventually suffer from.

Teh One Who Knocks
03-09-2015, 05:33 PM
I wonder now that Darryl is embracing the ghey community that he will finally take a shower? :-k

Hal-9000
03-09-2015, 05:34 PM
Nope, they avoid it like the plague. Not sure why.

http://i.imgur.com/XQcpWXH.gif

Hal-9000
03-09-2015, 05:35 PM
I will call them George. :)

And I will hug them and pet them and love them and squeeze them :)

After a couple of years of killing them...I'd probably dress one up and keep them around....maybe some make-up, certain undergarments 8-[

Hal-9000
03-09-2015, 05:36 PM
I wonder now that Darryl is embracing the ghey community that he will finally take a shower? :-k

His hair looked less-greasy in the recent ep...maybe the gay duo gave him a sponge-bath :)

Websponge
03-10-2015, 03:12 PM
was a very poor episode....

DemonGeminiX
03-16-2015, 01:38 AM
Jesus (... and it ain't even over yet)

DemonGeminiX
03-16-2015, 01:50 AM
Holy shit! :lol:

Joebob034
03-16-2015, 04:42 AM
Everybody ate Chris

Hal-9000
03-16-2015, 05:10 AM
Everybody ate Chris

pardon? :-s

Hal-9000
03-16-2015, 05:11 AM
good episode, I enjoyed that :thumbsup:

Hal-9000
03-16-2015, 05:11 AM
http://i.imgur.com/xkFQJIZ.jpg

Hal-9000
03-16-2015, 05:12 AM
:(

http://i.imgur.com/3W0HKzZ.jpg

Hal-9000
03-16-2015, 05:13 AM
http://i.imgur.com/NnaYyvn.jpg

Hal-9000
03-16-2015, 05:13 AM
http://i.imgur.com/h0Nsp33.jpg

Hal-9000
03-16-2015, 05:14 AM
Glen rocked tonight

http://i.imgur.com/017yIcE.jpg

DemonGeminiX
03-16-2015, 12:27 PM
Noah and Aiden got all kinds of fucked up. That was brutal.

Teh One Who Knocks
03-16-2015, 12:31 PM
So, how long before one of the Grime's Gang kills the priest now? :-k

DemonGeminiX
03-16-2015, 12:38 PM
I'm still reeling over how badly Aiden the douchebag and Noah the albatross got ripped apart. Man, those were awesome scenes. :lol:

If they could forgive Eugene, they can probably forgive Gabriel. But then again, you can never tell what they're gonna get upset over and what they're gonna let go of.

Pete's dead. Hell, you could tell Rick wanted to kill him when Pete came to visit him. Now Carol comes in and Rick's all like, "Yeah! I get to kill for da pussy!!!!"

Teh One Who Knocks
03-16-2015, 12:41 PM
I just see things going south quick now for Rick and the Crew, especially with the carnage at the warehouse plus Gabriel's little diatribe.

Should have known Noah was gonna bite it last night when Glen complimented him on being a good shot :facepalm:

DemonGeminiX
03-16-2015, 12:45 PM
You knew Noah was gonna bite it soon when he told Deanna's husband that he was in it for the long haul and that he wanted to help build the place. And you knew Aiden was gonna die, well, because he was an asshat, and it's only right that asshats get what's coming to them.

Oh and another black guy bites the dust. They don't seem to last very long in this show. :lol:

DemonGeminiX
03-16-2015, 12:46 PM
Character shows glimmer of hope = zombie feed.

Teh One Who Knocks
03-16-2015, 12:48 PM
Noah's death may have been one of the most brutal in the whole history of the show

Teh One Who Knocks
03-16-2015, 12:49 PM
When they get back to town and she (the leader, can't remember her name) finds out her son is dead, even though she KNOWS he's an ass, she isn't gonna be happy.

DemonGeminiX
03-16-2015, 12:51 PM
Noah's death may have been one of the most brutal in the whole history of the show

Payback for being such a good guy and for Beth and Tyreese's deaths.

When they get back to town and she (the leader, can't remember her name) finds out her son is dead, even though she KNOWS he's an ass, she isn't gonna be happy.

It's her son, that's understandable.

Hal-9000
03-16-2015, 03:33 PM

I thought Aiden's was worse....him looking down and around as 20 zombies de-gutted him :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
03-16-2015, 03:37 PM
I thought Aiden's was worse....him looking down and around as 20 zombies de-gutted him :lol:

That was pretty bad, but they were pulling Noah's face apart right in front of Glen FFS :lol:

Hal-9000
03-16-2015, 03:40 PM
Couple of things I didn't like...Glen and Noah in one cubicle of the revolving door, the selfish asshat in the other. How in the hell did he manage to move it enough to get out?

And Carol's assertion that the husband abuser must die. Yes she has history with that but really? After all they've been through slapping the kid and possibly the wife around is low level comparatively. And she's just going on a hunch right now that may equal his death.

Seems the whole world (except me) knew that Noah was going to die because apparently he was signed to some other new high profile TV show....and oh yeah, the black male thing :lol:

Hal-9000
03-16-2015, 03:42 PM
So, how long before one of the Grime's Gang kills the priest now? :-k

They should post his live ass on a stake and make sort of a zombie scarecrow out of him :x

Hal-9000
03-16-2015, 03:42 PM
Character shows glimmer of hope = zombie feed.

Yep he said the F word....future :lol:

Hal-9000
03-16-2015, 03:44 PM
That was pretty bad, but they were pulling Noah's face apart right in front of Glen FFS :lol:

Glen is a survivor and is pragmatic. He looked all sorts of sympathetic but was really thinking - Alright! One extra serving of Carol's cookies tonight :yumyum:

Teh One Who Knocks
03-16-2015, 04:09 PM
Couple of things I didn't like...Glen and Noah in one cubicle of the revolving door, the selfish asshat in the other. How in the hell did he manage to move it enough to get out?

He squeezed thru the door, but just barely it looked like, I'm sure the adrenaline running thru him allowed him to push hard enough to just barely get out even though Glen and Noah were trying to hold the door closed

And Carol's assertion that the husband abuser must die. Yes she has history with that but really? After all they've been through slapping the kid and possibly the wife around is low level comparatively. And she's just going on a hunch right now that may equal his death.

That really didn't bother me...from looking at the guy and the way he acts, I am sure she is right about it. Especially from the way the kid acts too.

Seems the whole world (except me) knew that Noah was going to die because apparently he was signed to some other new high profile TV show....and oh yeah, the black male thing :lol:

I didn't know :dunno:

Hal-9000
03-16-2015, 04:37 PM
For the abuser...if/when they do confirm, is it still a crime worthy of death? (in their world)

DemonGeminiX
03-16-2015, 04:43 PM
For the abuser...if/when they do confirm, is it still a crime worthy of death? (in their world)

I suppose it is if the wife's hot and Rick wants to bang her.

Teh One Who Knocks
03-16-2015, 05:20 PM
So, is Tara gonna make it or is she dead too? :-k

Hal-9000
03-16-2015, 05:21 PM

Rick was going to lean in on this guy even before the abuse allegation :lol:

http://i.imgur.com/pPmJ0dU.jpg

Teh One Who Knocks
03-16-2015, 05:22 PM

http://i.imgur.com/6jLb2q3.jpg

Hal-9000
03-16-2015, 05:23 PM
So, is Tara gonna make it or is she dead too? :-k

she's the lesbo from The Governor's crowd, correct?

I say - thumbs down, she be dead within 2 episodes.

Teh One Who Knocks
03-16-2015, 05:24 PM
she's the lesbo from The Governor's crowd, correct?

I say - thumbs down, she be dead within 2 episodes.

Well, she sure doesn't look very good with that head wound and all the blood she has lost :-k

Teh One Who Knocks
03-16-2015, 05:24 PM
And there are only 2 episodes left in the season :(

DemonGeminiX
03-16-2015, 05:37 PM
http://i.imgur.com/6jLb2q3.jpg

Alexandra Breckenridge... smokin' hot.

She was in the 1st season of American Horror Story and I do believe she had a sex scene with vampire Bill in True Blood.

Hal-9000
03-16-2015, 05:39 PM
Carl's new mom :)