PDA

View Full Version : The Walking Dead/Fear the Walking Dead (Beware of Spoilers)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9

Goofy
10-30-2015, 09:05 PM
http://i.imgur.com/HobNE9R.jpg

Hal-9000
10-31-2015, 01:48 AM
:lol:

Hal-9000
10-31-2015, 01:50 AM
:|

Might as well make the whole show one big nightmare that Rick has while he's still in a coma at the hospital.

http://i.imgur.com/C6OhdbV.jpg

Griffin
10-31-2015, 01:56 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLvw8IZrabY

Hal-9000
11-02-2015, 04:46 PM
Thought I wasn't going to like the Morgan episode, I was wrong. Loved the Eastman character

Goofy
11-02-2015, 11:54 PM
Thought I wasn't going to like the Morgan episode, I was wrong. Loved the Eastman character

Fuckin' snoozefest compared to the first 3 eps :|

DemonGeminiX
11-03-2015, 12:40 AM
Eastman was cool. I like the occasional slow-burn episodes that give you the background you need to understand a character's development and motivations.

Hal-9000
11-03-2015, 07:28 PM
Fuckin' snoozefest compared to the first 3 eps :|

the internet was complaining too...the first 3 eps were all action so I expected a slower episode would get crucified in comparison

I liked it because I didn't like the Morgan character until we see him in his past life 'clearing'...being a killing machine

Hal-9000
11-03-2015, 07:30 PM
Eastman was cool. I like the occasional slow-burn episodes that give you the background you need to understand a character's development and motivations.

I'd probably be like old-Morgan in that world...you could never really relax and after a couple of years of being on constant high alert, I could see how it would be easier just to eliminate anything that gets close to you.

HyperV12
11-03-2015, 08:55 PM
I thought the Morgan episode was great, a pleasant change of pace.

Teh One Who Knocks
11-07-2015, 11:08 AM
This episode sucked and Morgan is still a dumbass.

Good work on getting your 'mentor' killed :roll:

Goofy
11-07-2015, 11:31 AM
This episode sucked and Morgan is still a dumbass.

Good work on getting your 'mentor' killed :roll:

:agreed:

Teh One Who Knocks
11-07-2015, 11:35 AM
And I called it when I said the next episode would have absolutely nothing to do with Glen and the previous episode :lol:

Morgan explaining all that to that member of the Wolves they have captured, absolutely pathetic. Why don't Morgan and the priest just take off and go sing kumbaya somewhere FFS

Goofy
11-07-2015, 11:37 AM

DemonGeminiX
11-09-2015, 03:11 AM
I wanna know how he got out of that RV.

Griffin
11-09-2015, 05:01 AM
I wanna know how he got out of that RV.

DUH!!!The wolves left the side door open. :roll:

DemonGeminiX
11-09-2015, 05:18 AM
But it was surrounded by walkers.

Teh One Who Knocks
11-09-2015, 02:49 PM
:-k

I don't think Aaron should keep trying to be BFF's with Maggie, everyone she is close to tends to die :-k

Hal-9000
11-09-2015, 05:27 PM
I love how the internet is butthurt over episodes like this.....No Carol! No Michonne! How did Rick get away? What happened to Glenn?? We don't want to see redshirts! :x

ffs, they'll flash back to Rick getting away and likely have a scene showing what happened after the Wolves attacked Alexandria.

The episode was for context showing how everyone in Alexandria had to grow up and learn how to actually survive...theme of the entire season..

and Maggie saying she was pregnant sets up a Glenn return or a horrible Glenn death scene :lol:

Hal-9000
11-09-2015, 05:27 PM
:-k

I don't think Aaron should keep trying to be BFF's with Maggie, everyone she is close to tends to die :-k

Where is Aaron's partner? :-k

Teh One Who Knocks
11-09-2015, 05:29 PM
Where is Aaron's partner? :-k

Didn't he die before Aaron brought the Grimes Gang to Alexandria? :-k

Teh One Who Knocks
11-09-2015, 05:29 PM
I love how the internet is butthurt over episodes like this.....No Carol! No Michonne! How did Rick get away? What happened to Glenn?? We don't want to see redshirts! :x

ffs, they'll flash back to Rick getting away and likely have a scene showing what happened after the Wolves attacked Alexandria.

The episode was for context showing how everyone in Alexandria had to grow up and learn how to actually survive...theme of the entire season..

and Maggie saying she was pregnant sets up a Glenn return or a horrible Glenn death scene :lol:

I liked this episode, especially after last weeks As The Morgan Turns

Hal-9000
11-09-2015, 05:30 PM
Didn't he die before Aaron brought the Grimes Gang to Alexandria? :-k

I can't remember...something tells me he's still alive for some reason.

Hal-9000
11-09-2015, 05:32 PM
I liked this episode, especially after last weeks As The Morgan Turns

I liked the Morgan episode better than this one. At least now we know why he doesn't like killing. Too bad they couldn't have met the old Morgan.. :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
11-09-2015, 05:33 PM
I can't remember...something tells me he's still alive for some reason.

I really think he died when him and Aaron were trying to get the Grimes Gang to Alexandria last season :-k

Hal-9000
11-09-2015, 05:37 PM
I really think he died when him and Aaron were trying to get the Grimes Gang to Alexandria last season :-k

Maybe that's why they introduced the lesbo thing last night....gotta keep the LGBT people happy

Hal-9000
11-09-2015, 05:38 PM
I keep forgetting that this show does a long midseason break until next year.....watch, the last episode this year will have some teasing clue about Glenn, still not saying if he's dead or alive.

Teh One Who Knocks
11-09-2015, 05:40 PM
Maybe that's why they introduced the lesbo thing last night....gotta keep the LGBT people happy

Yeah, I guess I didn't realize the new town doc was a lez :wha:

I keep forgetting that this show does a long midseason break until next year.....watch, the last episode this year will have some teasing clue about Glenn, still not saying if he's dead or alive.

Yeah, just looked, three more episodes then it's gone until late February, thanks for reminding me :x

Hal-9000
11-09-2015, 05:43 PM
the show said it before a break..."Only three episodes left in 2015, blah blah blooey"

Hal-9000
11-09-2015, 05:44 PM
Is it just me or did the actress who plays Deanna (sp?) age about 30 years since last season?

Teh One Who Knocks
11-09-2015, 05:46 PM
Is it just me or did the actress who plays Deanna (sp?) age about 30 years since last season?

I was thinking the same thing...either that or she is a former burn victim now FFS

Hal-9000
11-09-2015, 05:48 PM
Yeah maybe something serious happened to her.

I remember arguing with some friends about Luke looking different in The Empire Strikes Back and then found out years later he was in an accident between the two films.

Teh One Who Knocks
11-09-2015, 05:57 PM
Near the end of the episode, when she was standing by the gate staring at it and listening to the walkers, I thought she was just going to lose it and do something stupid like open the gates up.

Hal-9000
11-09-2015, 06:34 PM
Yes I thought the same thing. Instead she makes a bit of noise and attracts some more :thumbsup:

Even Rick with his speeches was kinda going against the - Let's be quiet thing :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
11-09-2015, 06:41 PM
And what do you think that blood leaking thru the fence was from at the very end :-k

Hal-9000
11-09-2015, 06:57 PM
Zombies pressing so hard that their goo is coming through?

Glenn trying to get back in? :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
11-09-2015, 07:00 PM
The g/f thinks the barrier is cracking and is gonna fail, that's why they showed the blood coming thru

Hal-9000
11-09-2015, 07:13 PM
Yep I think it's goo from pressing zombies too. That wall won't last.

Why don't they find something flammable and pour it down on the zombies, then light them up? They must have a vehicle or two in there...

And a question from the net I agree with - How come the Alexandria people are so worried about starving all of a sudden? Things were fine, they get attacked by the Wolves and now it's panic time a day later?

Teh One Who Knocks
11-09-2015, 07:17 PM
Yep I think it's goo from pressing zombies too. That wall won't last.

Why don't they find something flammable and pour it down on the zombies, then light them up? They must have a vehicle or two in there...

And a question from the net I agree with - How come the Alexandria people are so worried about starving all of a sudden? Things were fine, they get attacked by the Wolves and now it's panic time a day later?

G/f asked the same thing, why don't they set them all on fire :thumbsup:

And not to mention, a LOT of the Alexandrian people died in the attack by the Wolves, the rations should last significantly longer now :-k

DemonGeminiX
11-09-2015, 07:32 PM

Nope. He's alive. He and Aaron had spaghetti with Darrel at their place when Aaron asked Darrel to go recruiting in his boyfriend's place.

Teh One Who Knocks
11-09-2015, 07:35 PM
Nope. He's alive. He and Aaron had spaghetti with Darrel at their place when Aaron asked Darrel to go recruiting in his boyfriend's place.

Yup, you're right, completely forgot about that...but then that brings up the question Hal asked, where has he been? :-k

DemonGeminiX
11-09-2015, 07:38 PM
:dunno:

Nursing his torn asshole since Aaron's so huge and rough in the sack?

Hal-9000
11-09-2015, 07:53 PM
Maybe Daryl got a turn on him after the spag and buddy had to recuperate :-k

You know that Daryl tears shit up :tup:

DemonGeminiX
11-12-2015, 10:47 AM
Jeffrey Dean Morgan's been cast in TWD.

He's playing Negan!!! :shock:

Griffin
11-16-2015, 03:59 AM
Was that Glenn calling for help?

DemonGeminiX
11-16-2015, 04:04 AM
I dunno... maybe. Possibly.

Hal-9000
11-16-2015, 05:20 AM
Cam got a boo-boo

and

C'mon let's walk it off

:rofl:

Hal-9000
11-16-2015, 05:21 AM
Someone wanna tell me why Abraham just didn't knife or shoot that hanging zombie in the head??
It wasn't ready to fall when he first came upon it..

Hal-9000
11-16-2015, 05:23 AM

I've listened to it a couple of times....I think that's what they're trying to imply.

I'll go online and have the answer in a few seconds. I like to visit here first before reading all of the fanboy BS :lol:

DemonGeminiX
11-16-2015, 10:37 AM
Someone wanna tell me why Abraham just didn't knife or shoot that hanging zombie in the head??
It wasn't ready to fall when he first came upon it..

Releasing tension. He's been on edge lately, if you couldn't tell in the past few episodes. I guess they're showing that living in this world gets to you. In any case, they're showing how it's getting to Abraham.

Teh One Who Knocks
11-16-2015, 11:32 AM

I dunno... maybe. Possibly.

I thought it was possibly the pair that robbed Daryl? Didn't they take his walkie when they took everything else from him? And when the girl halfheartedly apologized by telling Daryl sorry, he said "you're gonna be"

And if that is Glenn calling for help because he survived an impossible situation to survive......

http://i.imgur.com/uumtiGb.jpg

Hal-9000
11-16-2015, 04:21 PM
Oh Glenn is alive, no doubt about it. Not sure it's a jump the shark moment tho

Teh One Who Knocks
11-16-2015, 04:22 PM
Oh Glenn is alive, no doubt about it. Not sure it's a jump the shark moment tho

If Glenn is still alive after that mess then they have :beatdown: jumped :beatdown: the :beatdown: shark :beatdown:

Teh One Who Knocks
11-16-2015, 04:23 PM
C'mon let's walk it off

:rofl:

That literally made me LOL :lol:

Hal-9000
11-16-2015, 04:24 PM
If Glenn is still alive after that mess then they have :beatdown: jumped :beatdown: the :beatdown: shark :beatdown:

I agree with some people...fans don't like a certain direction in the plot and call it jumping the shark.

Glenn it their guy, he can live if they want [-(

Hal-9000
11-16-2015, 04:25 PM
That literally made me LOL :lol:

*takes wristwatch off severed arm while guy is moaning*

C'mon buddy let's go :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
11-16-2015, 04:26 PM
I agree with some people...fans don't like a certain direction in the plot and call it jumping the shark.

Glenn it their guy, he can live if they want [-(

:hand:

If Glenn survived that obviously i9mpossible moment, it will be no better than the campy 60's Batman TV series when Batman always had something to escape every situation, no matter what it was, right there on his utility belt FFS :lol:

Hal-9000
11-16-2015, 04:33 PM
Little aside..they interviewed Daryl and he said it definitely was not Glenn on the walkie talkie. He also said the next few episodes really pick up steam and everything, including the little wooden carving will figure into the remainder of season 6. He gave quite a sparkling review of the writers.

I'm going to wait it out and see how things develop. We have to have faith that it won't be a shitty cop out if he is alive. They may be doing the reverse fake out and he did die ffs :lol: Get the fans to a drooling state by the end of the season with red herrings and then show the same scene by the dumpster again, he gets killed, is a zombie, Maggie loses her shit :lol:

DemonGeminiX
11-17-2015, 12:30 AM
:hand:

If Glenn survived that obviously i9mpossible moment, it will be no better than the campy 60's Batman TV series when Batman always had something to escape every situation, no matter what it was, right there on his utility belt FFS :lol:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-riTopdJCIxc/U84kOsFUVpI/AAAAAAAAMfQ/P_2JX5fQydg/s1600/batman-exploding-shark-o.gif

Griffin
11-17-2015, 12:38 AM
BAT SHARK REPELLENT

I liked when they re-hydrated the UN delegates and their languages were mixed up.

Hal-9000
11-17-2015, 03:58 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-riTopdJCIxc/U84kOsFUVpI/AAAAAAAAMfQ/P_2JX5fQydg/s1600/batman-exploding-shark-o.gif

BAT SHARK REPELLENT

I liked when they re-hydrated the UN delegates and their languages were mixed up.

So many great memories of quality TV :thumbsup:

PorkChopSandwiches
11-17-2015, 04:49 PM
My wife canceled cable, so this my be my last episode until I can find where to stream it

Goofy
11-17-2015, 06:44 PM
My wife canceled cable, so this my be my last episode until I can find where to stream it

Android box + Kodi + Genesis :ok: That's what i use for new episodes of Supernatural (TWD is on FOX HD over here, shows the day after you guys get it so i just record it on sky+)

Hal-9000
11-17-2015, 06:50 PM

I go to couchtuner.la but you must have some sort of adblocker on your browser. Most files have 360, 480 or 720p choices and buddy always puts them up as they air

Teh One Who Knocks
11-17-2015, 06:51 PM
I just turn on my TV to AMC :dunno:

Hal-9000
11-17-2015, 06:54 PM
I may have that channel with my new TV provider :-k

PorkChopSandwiches
11-17-2015, 07:06 PM
Android box + Kodi + Genesis :ok: That's what i use for new episodes of Supernatural (TWD is on FOX HD over here, shows the day after you guys get it so i just record it on sky+)

I loaded Kodi/Genisis on my daughters FireStick, I may have to steal it from her :)

Goofy
11-17-2015, 07:29 PM
I loaded Kodi/Genisis on my daughters FireStick, I may have to steal it from her :)

That's what i run it on :tup: A mate told me about it a few months back, i already have Amazon Prime so decided to get the firestick and load Kodi on to it........ took a bit of fucking about to get it all set up though :lol: Fucking awesome amount of content on Genesis, i can pretty much find any tv show or film i search for........ was even watching the original series of Tales From The Crypt on it a few weeks back :mrgreen: Also really good for live sport with Sports Devil :tup:

PorkChopSandwiches
11-17-2015, 07:36 PM
:tup:

Teh One Who Knocks
11-17-2015, 07:41 PM
I just push the button on my remote labeled 'AMC' and it comes right on :dunno:

Hal-9000
11-17-2015, 07:46 PM

I'm officially old because I don't understand any of that :(

:lol: c'mon EMP!

PorkChopSandwiches
11-17-2015, 07:54 PM
I just push the button on my remote labeled 'AMC' and it comes right on :dunno:

We canceled our cable, so that wont work anymore

Goofy
11-17-2015, 09:07 PM
I'm officially old because I don't understand any of that :(

:lol: c'mon EMP!

It's actually reasonably easy to set-up if a little time consuming! :thumbsup: All you need is an android box or amazon firestick :)

DemonGeminiX
11-23-2015, 05:05 AM
Get the fuck out of here!

Teh One Who Knocks
11-23-2015, 11:46 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6zl5x8r9Bs

DemonGeminiX
11-23-2015, 12:45 PM
When he does die, it's guaranteed that his death will be epic. Those nine lives of his won't last forever, and with the way he dodges shit, he might as well put on an Evel Knievel suit, jump onto whatever bike Darryl finds next and jump through flaming hoops over a line of Mack trucks into his death.

Teh One Who Knocks
11-23-2015, 12:59 PM
Here's my problem with the scene...okay, so it was barely plausible that he was able to pull himself under the dumpster, even with a dead body on top of him and the pressure on him from the walkers surrounding him. But, then as we all know, unless walkers are distracted by something, they just tend to mill around and not go anywhere, especially when some of them know there is food right there, as we saw that he was being pawed at from every direction under the dumpster (they showed him killing one of them, but that was it). We've seen it over and over and over all thru the series. So how did that ginormous horde of walkers dissipate before Glenn died of thirst? Better yet, why did they dissipate, slowly even, at all?

That was a cop out. Maybe not as big a cop out as we were guessing at, but still a cop out.

DemonGeminiX
11-23-2015, 01:11 PM
They showed him killing two of the walkers under there and I think they may have been distracted by Enid, although how she would have known he was there is beyond plausible, unless she was there the whole time and watched the whole thing go down, which is what people online are saying was implied. Again, implausible. The problem I have is when they showed the scene a month ago, when they hit the ground and showed it from above, he was absolutely surrounded. Last night... not so much. And they still should have been on top of him.

You know what? I'll suspend disbelief and allow them this indiscretion.

Teh One Who Knocks
11-23-2015, 01:21 PM
It's just disappointing that they went this direction. Now don't get me wrong, I like Glenn, he's one of my favorite characters on the show, but this was a whole bait and switch thing by the writers and that's the upsetting part. I'm glad that Glenn is still alive, but not happy with the way he survived.

HyperV12
11-23-2015, 02:10 PM
It's just disappointing that they went this direction. Now don't get me wrong, I like Glenn, he's one of my favorite characters on the show, but this was a whole bait and switch thing by the writers and that's the upsetting part. I'm glad that Glenn is still alive, but not happy with the way he survived.

Completely agree, it was a lazy cop out. Why put him in that position in the first place if that's all you got to get him out? I'm with you in that I like Glenn's character but that was a really weak story thread!

Hal-9000
11-23-2015, 04:26 PM
Imagine this - All of that happens in one episode. Glenn and Nicholas are on top of the dumpster, Nick shoots himself, they hit the ground and Glenn climbs under the dumpster.

He did stab a couple of walkers so I believe they're trying to imply he built up a shield of dead (smell?) around him. I'm sure there are screenshots.

Now imagine if they ran that cliffhanger episode at the end of a season. People would have been pissed X 1000.

We're spoiled as viewers. They ran the episode and then waited four weeks to show the resolution. And most of the internet complained about the interim episodes because they wanted to know Glenn's fate. If they ran that episode as I first suggested above or did a cliffhanger until the next week at most, the fanbase wouldn't be griping so much about a plot point they wrote and wanted to show us. The whole season and part of last season has been about one theme - If you help people, you will likely die. Glenn only got away because he's a badass.

Lots of other cool things happened in that episode (assassinate Carl anyone?) yet most of the internet is abuzz talking about Glenn. The only thing the show did wrong in my eyes was delay the resolution of a scene if played in real time during one episode, would have been just another scene of one of the main characters getting out of a tense situation. Rick was left in a really bad situation at the motor home and they haven't shown one second of him getting away. He just shows up at Alexandria and everyone accepts that. How come Glenn can't?

DemonGeminiX
11-23-2015, 04:51 PM
(assassinate Carl anyone?)

You know everybody is secretly hoping that the kid goes through with it. :lol:

Hal-9000
11-23-2015, 05:17 PM
Carl is 27 this year and still has the hair and cowboy hat from when he was eight.

:lol: time to move on..

Actually that would be a killer plot line. Everyone is all worried about Glenn and then one of the people they help (Ron) ends up killing Carl :tup:

Hal-9000
11-23-2015, 05:18 PM
reminds me...wtf was that douchebag Spencer doing?

let him drop, one less mouth to feed :thumbsup:

Teh One Who Knocks
11-23-2015, 05:20 PM
Imagine this - All of that happens in one episode. Glenn and Nicholas are on top of the dumpster, Nick shoots himself, they hit the ground and Glenn climbs under the dumpster.

He did stab a couple of walkers so I believe they're trying to imply he built up a shield of dead (smell?) around him. I'm sure there are screenshots.

Now imagine if they ran that cliffhanger episode at the end of a season. People would have been pissed X 1000.

We're spoiled as viewers. They ran the episode and then waited four weeks to show the resolution. And most of the internet complained about the interim episodes because they wanted to know Glenn's fate. If they ran that episode as I first suggested above or did a cliffhanger until the next week at most, the fanbase wouldn't be griping so much about a plot point they wrote and wanted to show us. The whole season and part of last season has been about one theme - If you help people, you will likely die. Glenn only got away because he's a badass.

Lots of other cool things happened in that episode (assassinate Carl anyone?) yet most of the internet is abuzz talking about Glenn. The only thing the show did wrong in my eyes was delay the resolution of a scene if played in real time during one episode, would have been just another scene of one of the main characters getting out of a tense situation. Rick was left in a really bad situation at the motor home and they haven't shown one second of him getting away. He just shows up at Alexandria and everyone accepts that. How come Glenn can't?

Rick's situation was nowhere even close to as dire as Glenn's was.

Hal-9000
11-23-2015, 05:55 PM
Rick's situation was nowhere even close to as dire as Glenn's was.

Says who? That's my point. They showed him being attacked by Wolves and surrounded by 100's of walkers. His potential for death was very high, yet not a peep or a second of footage of how he got back.

I will only defend the writers so far...there have been other questionable instances of near death in the past five seasons and I just think the producers of the show didn't do the big horrible thing with Glenn like half of the internet is ranting about :lol:

You're always welcome to say that something bothered you about a show you enjoy. I stand by what I say above. If Glenn's scene occurred in one episode, not as many people would be commenting negatively. The only thing they did wrong in my eyes is created a simple cliffhanger for four weeks.

Do you know the actor Steven Yeun stopped Tweeting the day the episode aired and his name stopped appearing the credits? He doesn't appear on The Talking Dead when every actor that has died before him usually does an interview. The producers started trolling the audience the day that episode first aired. Now fans are saying Glenn must be immune from all future death because you trolled us and we're mad :lol:

One writer online suggested a great scene. Do a POV shot of Glenn walking back to Alexandria and near the end of the show, pull back to show Maggie looking at him and screaming. Because he's a walker :lol: :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
11-23-2015, 06:10 PM
Says who?

Says me :hand:

Rick had already killed all the Wolves that had ambushed him, all he had to deal with was the slow moving walker horde that was closing in. He still had the RV to hide in and if that was compromised enough as to where the walkers could have gotten inside, he could have as a last resort climbed up to the roof and hope help would arrive. However, him deciding to leave the RV and and make a run form Alexandria, staying ahead of the horde, is a lot more plausible than Glen being surrounded by a gazillion walkers, having a dead body on top of him, while the walkers are all pressing up against him and the dead body, while managing to pull himself under the dumpster, and the horse of walkers magically dissipating when that has never happened before.

And as DGX mentioned, they showed a hell of a lot more walkers before than they did in the reveal of the scene where it picked up last night. The show may not have completely jumped the shark, but they sure did jump a barracuda or two. :lol:

Bait and switch, I just thought the writers of this show were better than that. :dunno:

DemonGeminiX
11-23-2015, 06:16 PM
I could give my honest opinion of it, but it would involve spoilers of something that has yet to happen, but I'm now certain will.

Hal-9000
11-23-2015, 06:27 PM
Says me :hand:

Rick had already killed all the Wolves that had ambushed him, all he had to deal with was the slow moving walker horde that was closing in. He still had the RV to hide in and if that was compromised enough as to where the walkers could have gotten inside, he could have as a last resort climbed up to the roof and hope help would arrive. However, him deciding to leave the RV and and make a run form Alexandria, staying ahead of the horde, is a lot more plausible than Glen being surrounded by a gazillion walkers, having a dead body on top of him, while the walkers are all pressing up against him and the dead body, while managing to pull himself under the dumpster, and the horse of walkers magically dissipating when that has never happened before.

And as DGX mentioned, they showed a hell of a lot more walkers before than they did in the reveal of the scene where it picked up last night. The show may not have completely jumped the shark, but they sure did jump a barracuda or two. :lol:

Bait and switch, I just thought the writers of this show were better than that. :dunno:

And you're kinda reinforcing my point. In Rick's scene much (everything) was implied, nothing was shown. You gave a scenario above where your mind had to fill in every blank. Sure Glenn's scene was more immediate, but that doesn't mean Rick's escape was any easier. My point is that nothing was shown, not even a mention after the fact. We just know Rick got away, hiked all of those miles back, without issue...because he's Rick. Can't Glenn get the same break? He's part of the A-plus survival team of Rick, Carol, Daryl and Michonne.

Let me put it another way. I watch Fargo and it's heralded for it's great writing, both last season and this season. There is a lot of dialogue and references to important things in that world, past and present. If that show creates an unbelievable moment, it will really ruin the entire experience for me. Kinda like if on Breaking Bad, Walter learned how to fly.

Since this in The Walking Dead, I tend to let my disbelief relax a little, because it's sci-fi/horror.

Don't get me wrong, lots of people online love TWD and are threatening to not watch it anymore...because of the Glenn thing :lol: You are not alone in being unsatisfied with what happened. I just feel that it wasn't such a stretch to have a survivor like Glenn scrunch under the dumpster while the zombies were chewing on something else.

Teh One Who Knocks
11-23-2015, 08:08 PM
People that threaten to stop watching a show just because they didn't like one thing that happened in it are just stupid :lol:

And if they're posting about it on social media, they're attention whores too. :lol:

A show has to be pretty bad for me to stop watching it...I think the only 2 that I stopped watching completely because I just thought they sucked were Caprica and AHS: Freakshow :-k

PorkChopSandwiches
11-24-2015, 08:12 PM
I just caught up, glad Glen made it. But, c'mon

DemonGeminiX
11-24-2015, 09:15 PM
Welcome to the club :lol:

Hal-9000
11-25-2015, 05:30 PM
I just caught up, glad Glen made it. But, c'mon

He had a human shield and crawled three inches under a dumpster...don't treat it like he parted the Red Sea ffs :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
11-30-2015, 05:56 PM
Someone just needs to fucking kill Morgan...what a fucking idiot.

DemonGeminiX
11-30-2015, 07:46 PM
Have you guys seen the prologue to the next chapter? They played it during Into the Badlands and the Talking Dead:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6i0xd7Ksuc

:cheers:

Teh One Who Knocks
11-30-2015, 07:51 PM
Nope :hand:

DemonGeminiX
11-30-2015, 07:54 PM
:-s

You haven't seen it? I just posted it right there. You can watch it at your earliest leisure.

:)

Teh One Who Knocks
11-30-2015, 08:16 PM
Why do I want to know what's going to happen before it comes on TV? :-s

I just don't understand people that need spoilers, no matter how mild they are :shakehead:

DemonGeminiX
11-30-2015, 08:18 PM

It came on TV.

Teh One Who Knocks
11-30-2015, 08:22 PM
Do you watch everything that comes on TV? :-s

DemonGeminiX
11-30-2015, 08:30 PM
:huh:

Wha?

Look, they were probably going to include the scene in the episode, but they probably figured since all the comic fanboys are waiting for some sign of Negan and the Saviors, they would use the scene to their advantage in getting more people to watch Into the Badlands (ITB). They actually waited to show the scene until after the big-ass fight at the Baroness Widow's mansion started. I guess they figured they would lure people into watching ITB with the promise of the extra TWD scene and hook them into wanting to see more ITB with the action sequence, which was actually kind of cool, btw. But they showed the TWD scene, it's canon, and if you want to wet your appetite for what's coming when the second part of the season starts back up next year, it's there. Don't blame me for AMC choosing to do it this way, it's just the way it is. If you really don't like it, don't watch it and write to AMC and bitch them out for doing it.

Teh One Who Knocks
11-30-2015, 08:44 PM
I don't watch it...I don't watch any previews for any upcoming episodes m :dunno:

Hal-9000
11-30-2015, 08:45 PM
Do you watch everything that comes on TV? :-s

It came on during the end credits of the episode.

Hal-9000
11-30-2015, 08:46 PM
Have you guys seen the prologue to the next chapter? They played it during Into the Badlands and the Talking Dead:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6i0xd7Ksuc

Yes and question.

Why the hell did Daryl just not rev that truck and mow down those punks sitting there stopped on the bikes? He could have made a good path through with that huge truck :thumbsup:

Hal-9000
11-30-2015, 08:50 PM

Yes. And Carol lost her shit too. The town is being overrun with zombies and she chooses THAT moment to take a stand against the Wolf guy and kill him???

And douchebag Ron does the exact same thing in the garage, locking the fucking door (huh??) to kill Carl...as zombies are swarming the neighborhood?

And that little kid Sam at the end - Mom? Mom?...Mom? *Rick shoots him in the head* Quiet you little POS.....

and Judith, the baby that never makes a sound :tup:

Boy people complained about the Glenn scene. In this episode there were at least five things that made no sense at all. They deserve to die.

Hal-9000
11-30-2015, 08:53 PM

And I hate to say it but the actor who's supposed to be good at Aikido does not convince me he can handle that stick properly...very clumsy and awkward with it.

Battle between Carol and Morgan? Carol every single time :thumbsup:

DemonGeminiX
11-30-2015, 09:08 PM
I don't watch it...I don't watch any previews for any upcoming episodes m :dunno:

Do you watch movie trailers?

DemonGeminiX
11-30-2015, 09:09 PM
Yes and question.

Why the hell did Daryl just not rev that truck and mow down those punks sitting there stopped on the bikes? He could have made a good path through with that huge truck :thumbsup:

Because they were heavily armed?

HyperV12
11-30-2015, 09:18 PM
A very disappointing episode imho.

Hal-9000
11-30-2015, 10:31 PM

Because they were heavily armed?

Speed up and duck down :thumbsup: (living in Chicago)

Hal-9000
11-30-2015, 10:34 PM
A very disappointing episode imho.

The whole world bitches about Glenn crawling under a dumpster and then we get that episode where it seemed like everyone lost their mind.

I'm real disappointed with the Carol scene. She's been around long enough to know that when zombie shit is happening, they have to step up. Choosing that moment to fight not one, but two human guys was pretty non-Carol IMO.

Griffin
12-01-2015, 02:02 AM
The writers are playing the field.
For every scene we see there are other possible outcomes shot that we don't see. Glenn could just as easily have been a walker as Carol could be in the next episode.
These people are reading every thing they find on the internet and basing the released show on public remarks.

Personally I'd like to see Rosita in her life long desire to be gangbanged by the whole community.

Hal-9000
12-01-2015, 05:39 PM
watched The Talking Dead for the first time. They had the actress who played Deanna on it and Jason Alexander ...he was pretty funny :lol:

Goofy
12-01-2015, 05:43 PM
watched The Talking Dead for the first time. They had the actress who played Deanna on it and Jason Alexander ...he was pretty funny :lol:

Andrew Lincoln was being interviewed on that........ he sounds completely different from Rick :lol: Sounds like a posh bastard tbh :lol:

Hal-9000
12-01-2015, 05:45 PM
Andrew Lincoln was being interviewed on that........ he sounds completely different from Rick :lol: Sounds like a posh bastard tbh :lol:

Exactly! I thought the same when I heard his accent.....that dude is a posh Brit :rofl: too funny...

Did you see Jason say that he would have killed the kid Sam, and then later in the show the kid tweets a comment to him live? :lol:

Hal-9000
12-01-2015, 05:46 PM
and Morgan is a Brit too....never would have known

Goofy
12-20-2015, 04:44 PM
http://i.imgur.com/cdVQJuR.jpg

DemonGeminiX
02-15-2016, 01:54 AM
:cheerlead:

Griffin
02-15-2016, 02:05 AM
Highly aggravated here.
Since TWD is about all I watch on AMC, I was unaware that my cable provider dropped AMC.
DirecTV won't be hooked up till Friday. :meh:

DemonGeminiX
02-15-2016, 06:01 AM
I know how you feel. My cable company dropped the CW a while back. I watch Supernatural and I have to comb through the underbelly of the Internet to get my fix.

Never mind how a cable company can lose a channel that broadcasts locally...

I've actually considered getting one of those indoor HD antennas so I don't have to download crap all the time.

Teh One Who Knocks
02-15-2016, 11:36 AM
Ol' One-Eyed Carl :(

DemonGeminiX
02-15-2016, 09:37 PM
That whole sequence was directly from the graphic novels. I wasn't sure they could pull it off, but they did a pretty good job with it.

Teh One Who Knocks
02-16-2016, 11:06 AM
At first I was happy to see that whiny brat Sam get eaten, then I was sad to see his mother get killed, but that was her own stupid fault, then I was happy to see her older son get run thru by Michonne, then I was kinda ambivalent when I saw Carl take a bullet to the eye. :-k

Teh One Who Knocks
02-16-2016, 11:07 AM
Was nice to see Daryl make good use of the RPG in the opening sequence :thumbsup:

Teh One Who Knocks
02-16-2016, 11:55 AM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">eye hoped u enjoyed the episode <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/thewalkingdead?src=hash">#thewalkingdead</a> <a href="https://t.co/xnIZTdGoqC">pic.twitter.com/xnIZTdGoqC</a></p>&mdash; chandler riggs (@chandlerriggs) <a href="https://twitter.com/chandlerriggs/status/699124261437513730">February 15, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Griffin
02-22-2016, 03:10 AM
"RICK AND MICHONNE, SITTIN IN A TREE..."

Griffin
03-01-2016, 12:54 AM
I'm liking the Jesus character. The rest of the hilltop group are muppets.

DemonGeminiX
03-07-2016, 06:04 AM
"The saviors, they're scary but... these pricks got nothin' on you."

DemonGeminiX
03-21-2016, 02:07 AM
So D was Dwight. I was wondering about that.

Griffin
03-21-2016, 02:20 AM
"you didn't have to bite a dick."

Teh One Who Knocks
03-21-2016, 10:42 AM
So WTF has happened to Carol? :|

DemonGeminiX
03-28-2016, 02:03 AM
:shock:

DemonGeminiX
04-03-2016, 11:31 AM
Season finale tonight. Expect someone to bite it.

DemonGeminiX
04-04-2016, 02:35 AM
Wow... they played that one right. John Winchester makes an awesome Negan.

DemonGeminiX
04-04-2016, 09:40 AM
Now who died?

Pick one:

Rick
Carl
Darryl
Glenn
Maggie
Michonne
Eugene
Abraham
Rosita
Sasha
Aaron

Might be a good bet...

Teh One Who Knocks
04-04-2016, 10:32 AM
Now who died?

Pick one:

Rick
Carl
Darryl
Glenn
Maggie
Michonne
Eugene
Abraham
Rosita
Sasha
Aaron

Might be a good bet...

Well, we know for sure it's neither Rick nor Carl, because Negan, after he picked who he was going to beat, said to his group that if anyone says or tries anything to cut Carl's other eye out and feed it to Rick.

Teh One Who Knocks
04-04-2016, 10:32 AM
And what an ending :shock:

Teh One Who Knocks
04-04-2016, 06:35 PM
Here's something that confused me a little..Negan said that he was going to punish Rick and the group because of all the Saviors that they had killed. But towards the end before the Eenie Meenie he said that he didn't want to kill anyone because they couldn't work for him if they were dead, he was just going to pick someone to beat the shit out of. And then it sure did sound like whoever he picked got their head caved in.

Teh One Who Knocks
04-04-2016, 08:21 PM
I've been reading recaps of the finale and a lot of the people/critics writing the recaps are being pretty harsh about it

DemonGeminiX
04-04-2016, 10:35 PM
Here's something that confused me a little..Negan said that he was going to punish Rick and the group because of all the Saviors that they had killed. But towards the end before the Eenie Meenie he said that he didn't want to kill anyone because they couldn't work for him if they were dead, he was just going to pick someone to beat the shit out of. And then it sure did sound like whoever he picked got their head caved in.

He was talking about all of them. The entirety of Alexandria. Guess he figured that they'd be able to produce what he wants just as effectively minus one.

Negan's insane, so it's kinda hard to justify his actions. You'll see later that he's got a weird set of principles. And he's all about terrorizing people. It gets him what he wants. But he's easily one of the most charismatic villains to be written. He's a far different animal than the Governor.

I've been reading recaps of the finale and a lot of the people/critics writing the recaps are being pretty harsh about it

People/Critics aren't comic book fans. They don't understand what they're watching. That episode was pretty damn close to perfect. Let them bitch and complain.

Griffin
04-05-2016, 01:59 AM
I'm going out on a limb and thinking he punked one of his own, maybe Dwight for not being able to take Darryl on several attempts.
It's obvious that all of our gang are superior stock.

Teh One Who Knocks
04-05-2016, 10:32 AM
People/Critics aren't comic book fans. They don't understand what they're watching. That episode was pretty damn close to perfect. Let them bitch and complain.

They were more complaining about the season as a whole, that it got 'gimmicky' with the whole Glen fakeout and with Carol's abrupt turnaround from cold blooded killer to whimpering pacifist and the unsatisfying way the finale ended with leaving everyone hanging as to who Negan picked to kill.

Teh One Who Knocks
04-05-2016, 10:33 AM
I'm going out on a limb and thinking he punked one of his own, maybe Dwight for not being able to take Darryl on several attempts.
It's obvious that all of our gang are superior stock.

I could see it being several different people, it's hard to narrow it down. Because of stupid internet spoilers, I unfortunately know who dies in the comic book in that scene, so it could be that person, but I could see it also being either Sasha or Abraham as both of them were talking about the future and a life together. One thing you never do in TWD is plan for the future.

DemonGeminiX
04-05-2016, 11:53 AM
I could see it being several different people, it's hard to narrow it down. Because of stupid internet spoilers, I unfortunately know who dies in the comic book in that scene, so it could be that person, but I could see it also being either Sasha or Abraham as both of them were talking about the future and a life together. One thing you never do in TWD is plan for the future.

At the point they meet Negan in the comics, Carol's dead, Sophia's still alive, Andrea's still alive, Abraham's dead (Denise took his place in the show), Rick's missing a hand, and Daryl never existed... so while they're following the major plot points of the comics, they're going about it in their own way. So while the person Negan knocks off in the show could be the same person he knocked off in the comics, it's highly doubtful. Personally, I think the comic person's death sparks off major growth for another character in the comics, but there's nowhere saying that major growth won't happen with the comic-dead person still around in the TV show.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that Negan knocked off Abraham. I don't think he'd take out one of the women and to me Abraham would seem like the healthiest, strongest, and therefore the biggest threat of the group.

Now quit dissin' on us comic book folk talking about the comic book. If it wasn't for the comic book and the comic book folk, this show wouldn't exist. [-(

DemonGeminiX
04-05-2016, 12:04 PM
They were more complaining about the season as a whole, that it got 'gimmicky' with the whole Glen fakeout and with Carol's abrupt turnaround from cold blooded killer to whimpering pacifist and the unsatisfying way the finale ended with leaving everyone hanging as to who Negan picked to kill.

Looking back on Carol's abrupt change and the Morgan/Carol subplot, I think it was a vehicle to introduce another group that's gonna play a major role next season.

I think the Glen "fakeout" was testing the waters to see how viewers would react if he did die. They probably don't get the same vibe straight up on Glen like they do Daryl, which is why I think Daryl's immortal on this show. Everybody keeps saying that there will be riots if Daryl dies on the show. :lol: Glen's been around just as long, and they wanted to know how people would react if he bit it. So they put in that cliffhanger to get a feel for how the viewers would react.

Again, that's not an unsatisfying ending... the people complaining are just spoiled brats. That ending's stuck in my head and now I'm dying to know who they killed off and can't wait for season 7. Sure, I'm saying "you dicks", but I do that all the time in this show anyway. :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
04-05-2016, 01:38 PM
At the point they meet Negan in the comics, Carol's dead, Sophia's still alive, Andrea's still alive, Abraham's dead (Denise took his place in the show), Rick's missing a hand, and Daryl never existed... so while they're following the major plot points of the comics, they're going about it in their own way. So while the person Negan knocks off in the show could be the same person he knocked off in the comics, it's highly doubtful. Personally, I think the comic person's death sparks off major growth for another character in the comics, but there's nowhere saying that major growth won't happen with the comic-dead person still around in the TV show.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that Negan knocked off Abraham. I don't think he'd take out one of the women and to me Abraham would seem like the healthiest, strongest, and therefore the biggest threat of the group.

That would be my best guess as well (Abraham), not only because of his physical stature, but like I mentioned, he was talking about and being optimistic about the future, not something you do on this show :lol:

Now quit dissin' on us comic book folk talking about the comic book. If it wasn't for the comic book and the comic book folk, this show wouldn't exist. [-(

I have no problem with the comic book fans, except when they talk about it (future happenings) in discussions about the TV show, they are 2 separate things :hand:

Teh One Who Knocks
04-06-2016, 03:12 PM
http://www.inquisitr.com/2961415/walking-dead-finale-audio-hints-which-character-died/

Some fans think they figured out and can prove who died. Don't read if you don't know who died in the comic (and don't want to know) because they discuss that as well. I can't listen to what they are claiming is the 'evidence' because I have no sound at work. But take a look for yourself if you want and see what you think....if they could possibly be right.

Teh One Who Knocks
04-13-2016, 04:32 PM
Just Jared

Norman Reedus and Lauren Cohan hit the stage to speak at their The Walking Dead: For Your Consideration Event held at The Montalban Theater on Monday (April 11) in Los Angeles.

The two stars were joined at the event by showrunner Scott M. Gimple, executive producer-director Greg Nicotero, editor Dan Liu, and casting directors Sharon Bialy and Sherry Thomas, as well as moderator, director Paul Feig.

“We never intend to f— with people,” Gimple expressed about the season six finale (via Variety). “You all just saw the episode and I want to go on record and say we were not trying to f— with you.”

“I feel like this finale has been the pinnacle of the emotional connection we have with the cast,” Lauren added. “We all go to some crazy and vulnerable places on the show, but there was something about that final scene with us all lined up.”

DemonGeminiX
04-13-2016, 04:59 PM

Bullshit. You're totally fucking with them, you lying bastard.

Hal-9000
07-11-2016, 06:16 PM
I'm like minded to some of the internet folks who are pissed off. Loved the season...yet the fake outs and cliffhangers from a scripting perspective really are old cliched tropes and I expect this show to be better.

I originally supported the big end of season 'who got whacked' cliffhanger. It's their show and what a great way to make people tune in next year. But as time has passed, it now seems gimmicky and unfair to the fans after a somewhat 'loose' season. And that POV beating perspective was just brutal :lol:

Hal-9000
07-11-2016, 08:05 PM
Oh and in case it hasn't been mentioned yet, there's a huge Reddit thread where a guy took screens of the final scenes and determined from camera positioning and what was said, that ____is the person getting killed.

I thought Abraham myself. The Reddit theory above postulates a more mainstream character.

DemonGeminiX
07-23-2016, 10:09 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmUz88zoIg0&ab_channel=amc

I was wondering if Shiva was gonna show up. Glad she did.

DemonGeminiX
10-23-2016, 09:22 PM
We learn tonight!!!!

Teh One Who Knocks
10-24-2016, 10:17 AM
Wow....

DemonGeminiX
10-24-2016, 11:58 AM
Yep.

Teh One Who Knocks
10-24-2016, 12:05 PM
That episode was INTENSE. After seeing that it was Abraham that Negan killed, never expected that Glenn was going to get it too.

DemonGeminiX
10-24-2016, 12:22 PM
I'm wondering why they did that. In the comics, Abraham dies before they meet Negan, and Negan kills Glenn, so I'm wondering if the producers are just trying to keep in line with the comics in the post-Negan event.

Teh One Who Knocks
10-24-2016, 12:38 PM
Who knows, they haven't followed the comics completely from what you have said. When Daryl got up and punched Negan I thought 'oh shit' and expected something to happen to him, still wasn't expecting Glen to get it.

DemonGeminiX
10-24-2016, 01:05 PM
They've kept the overall story arc intact, but they've changed minor details here and there. Some people that have died are alive and some people that are alive are dead. Carol comes to mind. She's dead in the comics and Sophia's still around. Some people that don't even exist in the comics are around in the TV show. Daryl, Enid, the Wolves. Actually, now that I'm thinking about it, I think maybe Enid's taken Sophia's place in the show. Sophia and Carl had a thing in the comics like Enid and Carl does, although Sophia and Enid are nothing alike. Sophia was adopted by Glenn and Maggie after Carol's death, and Enid was kind of looked after by Glenn and Maggie.

Daryl's a complete wildcard. They can do just about anything they want to the character, but I really hope they don't kill him off. I think the entire fanbase will revolt if they do.

Teh One Who Knocks
10-24-2016, 01:17 PM
Just been reading some recaps...I didn't realize (or completely forgot) that the title of the episode last night was the same thing the CDC guy told Rick at the end of season 1.

DemonGeminiX
10-24-2016, 01:43 PM
And I bet Rick now remembers that the CDC guy said it.

Teh One Who Knocks
10-26-2016, 03:34 PM
http://www.theverge.com/2016/10/24/13378876/the-walking-dead-season-7-premiere-recap-review-end-of-quitters-club

What a bunch of fucking whiners :roll:

Griffin
10-27-2016, 09:43 PM
https://s.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/ck3reAhI7HvCqlO54yc8Zw--/YXBwaWQ9aGlnaGxhbmRlcjtzbT0xO3c9NjM0O2g9MTUwMg--/http://media.zenfs.com/en/homerun/feed_manager_auto_publish_494/e6bd61fe4750716b51ae10f4122326f8

Griffin
10-27-2016, 11:14 PM
I hope when the baby comes that it doesn't have Glenn's eye.

Griffin
10-27-2016, 11:18 PM
http://cache.lovethispic.com/uploaded_images/284440-Hey-Coral-What-s-Glenn-s-Favorite-Restaurant.jpg

Griffin
10-27-2016, 11:19 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSbOwgcxovY

Teh One Who Knocks
10-28-2016, 06:03 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Anyone else notice Abe giving the peace sign to Sasha right before he was hit because it was their thing?! ����<a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/TheWalkingDead?src=hash">#TheWalkingDead</a> <a href="https://t.co/Z0nBd2uT2w">pic.twitter.com/Z0nBd2uT2w</a></p>&mdash; Usual Prodigy (@UsualProdigy) <a href="https://twitter.com/UsualProdigy/status/790522201342488576">October 24, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

DemonGeminiX
10-31-2016, 01:06 PM

Shiva!!!

Teh One Who Knocks
10-31-2016, 01:16 PM
That whole episode.... :wha:

DemonGeminiX
10-31-2016, 01:24 PM
:slap:

DemonGeminiX
11-10-2016, 02:11 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoQ4GidQP-k&ab_channel=VirulentViper

:dance:

Teh One Who Knocks
11-10-2016, 11:38 AM
I don't get the point of that pen with the tied up zombies and those people 'tending' to them? :confused:

DemonGeminiX
11-10-2016, 03:48 PM
Negan's insane.

Teh One Who Knocks
11-10-2016, 04:04 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlObo7idmPI

Teh One Who Knocks
11-10-2016, 04:05 PM
Negan's insane.

I know that :slap:

But the people in the pen, they were wearing the same kind of 'uniform' Daryl was wearing. They were 'tending' to the zombies, but they weren't chained up in there or anything, so I'm not exactly sure what they were even doing in there :lol:

DemonGeminiX
11-10-2016, 04:41 PM
Earning points, I presume. If you watch the last episode, when they corner Darryl by the bikes after he tries to escape, Negan explains the three-tier system he uses. It's a strange thing. The walkers spiked in the pen "work" for Negan, and they must be tended to.

Griffin
11-11-2016, 12:40 AM
The walkers spiked in the pen "work" for Negan, and they must be tended to.

I think that's it, they used to be people in their group. They are left close as a warning to every one else that they could be worse off.

DemonGeminiX
11-14-2016, 03:11 AM
"I just slid my dick down your throat, and you thanked me for it."

Straight out of the comic.

Teh One Who Knocks
11-14-2016, 11:54 AM
Carl is such a tool.

And....wow, Rick really has given up.

Teh One Who Knocks
11-21-2016, 05:16 PM
http://i.imgur.com/gNk4rtU.gif

Say my name bitch :cheers:

Teh One Who Knocks
12-12-2016, 06:09 PM
I kept waiting for something bad to happen last night at the end, it's unusual that they don't have some kinda bad omen or cliffhanger at the mid-season break (which by the way, I hate this trend).

Teh One Who Knocks
12-12-2016, 06:10 PM
And I knew Rosita was gonna fuck up when she tried to kill Negan, stupid bitch :roll:

DemonGeminiX
12-12-2016, 06:25 PM
I kept waiting for something bad to happen last night at the end, it's unusual that they don't have some kinda bad omen or cliffhanger at the mid-season break (which by the way, I hate this trend).

So, I take it that you don't consider Spencer getting disemboweled a bad thing?

DemonGeminiX
12-12-2016, 06:27 PM
And I knew Rosita was gonna fuck up when she tried to kill Negan, stupid bitch :roll:

Killing Negan like that would be too easy. No dramatic tension whatsoever.

Teh One Who Knocks
12-12-2016, 06:38 PM

So, I take it that you don't consider Spencer getting disemboweled a bad thing?

I meant at the very end of the episode :slap:

And Spencer was an asshat and had it coming :nono:

DemonGeminiX
12-12-2016, 06:46 PM
You have to figure, this half season has been a complete downer... they went through a shitload of crap the entire half-season and it might get worse when the show comes back in January, so a little joy to shake things up before the break is a good thing. They can always kill a show favorite when the show returns after the midseason break.

Teh One Who Knocks
12-12-2016, 06:51 PM
So, do you think Michonne killed that woman she kidnapped and forced to show her where the Savior camp was? :-k

DemonGeminiX
12-12-2016, 06:54 PM
Yeah, that chick is totally dead. :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
02-15-2017, 02:06 PM
Will Carol snap out of her funk and joint the gang in the fight against the Saviors? :-k

And Morgan is still a dumbass :facepalm:

Griffin
02-20-2017, 03:36 AM
I told my wife that trailer looked like the one from " Smokey and the Bandit".

turns out I was right. 8-)

AbbyPNW
02-20-2017, 06:06 PM
Carol and Darryl scene :woot:

Teh One Who Knocks
02-27-2017, 11:26 AM
Fucking Eugene :facepalm:

Teh One Who Knocks
04-18-2017, 03:37 PM
AceShowBiz

http://i.imgur.com/0pgmvWz.jpg

Although it is still months away until the premiere of "The Walking Dead" season 8, the series surely has something up its sleeve for Steven Ogg, Katelyn Nacon and Pollyanna McIntosh's characters. The AMC hit series has promoted the three actors to full-time roles for season 8.

On the series, Steven plays Simon, Negan's right-hand man. Katelyn portrays Enid, a teenager who takes a role of Sophia in the comics. Sophia is the girl who becomes a daughter to Maggie after Carol's death. Pollyanna, meanwhile, plays Jadis, the head of the Heapsters who is loyal to Negan.

The promotions come after season 7 saw brutal ends of three characters, Steven Yeun's Glenn, Michael Cudlitz's Abraham and Sonequa Martin-Green's Sasha. The promotions don't come as surprises since the upcoming season 8 will see All-Out War arc in which Rick and the rest of the Alexandrians will fight against Negan's the Saviours and Jadis' group.

Meanwhile, a new report regarding the production of highly-anticipated season 8 has emerged online. Actor Jeffrey Dean Morgan, who plays Negan on the series, revealed the season 8 production date.

At the Walker Stalker Convention in San Francisco, California on Saturday, April 15, Jeffrey revealed, "We start shooting in 10 days." It means that "TWD" will kick off its season 8 production on Tuesday, April 25.
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">&quot;We start shooting in 10 days, and I haven&#39;t seen the scripts. I might be dead, <a href="https://twitter.com/wwwbigbaldhead">@wwwbigbaldhead</a> might be dead&quot; <a href="https://twitter.com/JDMorgan">@jdmorgan</a> teases <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/WSCSF?src=hash">#WSCSF</a> <a href="https://t.co/vuJdsOjt94">pic.twitter.com/vuJdsOjt94</a></p>&mdash; Walker Stalker Con (@WalkrStalkrCon) <a href="https://twitter.com/WalkrStalkrCon/status/853336275893403648">April 15, 2017</a></blockquote><script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
The actor further revealed that he hadn't read the scripts. He went on teasing, "I might be dead. Norman Reedus [Daryl Dixon] might be dead."

"The Walking Dead" returns in October for season 8. Exact premiere date and the first trailer will be revealed later in July at Comic-Con.

DemonGeminiX
07-22-2017, 12:05 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l82kiUvnKM&ab_channel=amc

Hal-9000
08-04-2017, 04:51 PM
Geez Fear the Walking Dead is a pile o crap for a spinoff isn't it :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
08-04-2017, 04:52 PM
It's slow as fuck really, but still better than a lot of crap on TV

Hal-9000
08-04-2017, 04:59 PM
It's slow as fuck really, but still better than a lot of crap on TV

Slowness is one thing, idiotic character progressions and choices are another :lol:

just one example - the whole crew is down in Mexico at the rich guy's villa. It starts on fire, everyone leaves and the ENTIRE cast splits up for no reason. They know no one else in entire world and Nick goes one way, Madison goes another, Travis and his idiot creepy son go another...

I liked Strand until the scene where he returns to where he left the ten million dollar boat, it's missing and he says - I guess I should have expected that.

They spend an entire episode marching 100 zombies off of a pier into the ocean. Then on the NEXT episode, they're having swimming and jet ski lessons on the same beach!

I guess I have more than one example :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
08-04-2017, 05:01 PM
Oh, I completely understand. And Madison is a complete dumbass, why someone hasn't killed her yet is beyond me. The things she does and the decisions she makes :shakehead:

Hal-9000
08-04-2017, 05:11 PM
The Walking Dead world is so rich in terms of potential spinoffs...anywhere in the world.

When Fear first came out I thought - Cool, we're seeing it from the first few outbreaks, martial law and what happens to a city like LA. Then we start seeing some pretty dumb decisions and plot choices by the writers. Strand and Salazar are great...and instead we see Alicia try to pick up a stranger on boat-radio-Tinder :lol:

I hated Nick for the first few seasons and now he's become one of the 'better' characters in the recent season.

But yeah...anywhere in the world, any story and they do the Love Boat, bland Mexico, and then some fucking border dispute with Wayne Unser and some Indians :lol:

Hal-9000
08-11-2017, 07:45 PM

Big problems with that and Sasha's progression. Let's look at Sasha first. Negan goes to a lot of trouble to put her in a coffin. Why? They needed a flatbed truck to transport her ffs and whatever psychological terror he was trying to inflict would be mitigated because he knew she was ok and alive and he would be displaying her to the Alexandrians in the next five minutes anyways.

Second, why did Sasha try to rely on the suicide pill/turning to a walker for the attempt on Negan? She was going to do it anyways so why not be a human so you can have some speed and coordination?

Third, it rang so false when Rosita and Sasha were in that warehouse with the rifle. You have a great sniper, you have an elevated, hidden position, you have the best weapon for that type of kill...and what happens? They see him come out of door once, don't have a shot in that instance and then give up plan saying it won't work. Instead, let's walk right down to the fence where there are tons of armed guards and defenses. Durrrrhhhh...

And probably the worst thing? The entire world knowing that Sasha got a job on the new Star Trek series and would likely be leaving TWD :lol: bye Sasha...

Back to Rosita...she literally became the person who knew everything about firearms, bombs, methods of killing and infiltration by sleeping with a couple of dudes? Okaay...

Hal-9000
08-11-2017, 07:48 PM
What did you guys think of the baseball bat scene where we first met Negan?

*the Glenn part was almost a mirror image of the comic book version

Hal-9000
08-11-2017, 07:50 PM
I think that Rick should have taken a shot or whack at Negan when he had the chance. The scenes where Negan was tormenting him at Alexandria by turning his back to him, making him hold the bat etc.

I wonder if Negan's underlings would have allowed Rick to live after watching him kill Negan? Not all of them were happy with Negan-world, as we found out later.

Griffin
08-11-2017, 08:59 PM
I think Negan's people are like the Winkie Guards from The Wizard of Oz. Loyal to their death as long as the wicked witch is around but will rejoice when the boss is dead. they are merely slave puppets in fear of their lives.

Hal-9000
08-12-2017, 05:42 AM
*hums Easy Street*

DemonGeminiX
08-12-2017, 09:43 AM

Teh One Who Knocks
08-14-2017, 10:25 AM

Pffffffft....an hour and 45 minutes :hand:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlObo7idmPI

:tup:

Hal-9000
08-14-2017, 04:43 PM
that horrible earworm has a banjo....no wonder it's torture :lol:

DemonGeminiX
08-14-2017, 05:17 PM
Pffffffft....an hour and 45 minutes :hand:

Actually, it was just 1 minute and 45 seconds... cause that's how long the song actually is.

Hal-9000
08-14-2017, 05:41 PM
Oh I haven't commented on the garbage dump people from TWD.

why? :lol:

It's not decades since the zombie apocalypse, yet everyone has a made-up name and talks in a new gibberish language?

I found the whole progression annoying and fake. Rick, who's main thing is not trusting anyone and originator of the Three Questions, instantly likes and trusts this group, even after they throw him in a 'pit' with Winston the killer zombie.

Talk about an obvious plot device. An entire group created, introduced and accepted, just to be the 'betrayal' part of a plan. And that Jadis chick is just plain annoying.

Lose the Garbage Pail Kids, big swing and a miss..

Teh One Who Knocks
08-14-2017, 06:00 PM
When they were just a mysterious group at first glance, it wasn't bad, but then as we found out who they were, yeah, it was dumb :lol:

:derp:

Hal-9000
08-14-2017, 06:25 PM
I thought the same. What better place to live than a garbage dump for potential supplies and the Keep Out vibe.

Then as the episodes progressed I was like - Really Rick? You're going to trust this new group and even like them after they almost killed you without much preamble?

The show became a big game to me. One group has weapons (Oceanside), one group has ammo (the Dumpers) and there's a houseboat in the middle of all of it with food and supplies.

If you watch the way Rick treats the Oceanside people vs the Garbage people, it makes no sense. He literally lets Tara give the Oceanside people a choice (and only 30 seconds to make it) and then starts setting off bombs and shooting people :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
10-23-2017, 07:44 PM
:rip: Father Gabriel

DemonGeminiX
10-23-2017, 07:57 PM
The dumbass should have left Gregory there to die. Charity can only go so far.

Teh One Who Knocks
10-23-2017, 08:00 PM
Oh, I agree 100%. I actually couldn't believe that he went to try and save him. Hopefully Gregory will die a slow painful death in the very near future.

Hal-9000
10-25-2017, 06:32 PM
Rick makes a speech, they form a plan and there's much rejoicing in the land.

Then...They roll up in cars covered in corrugated metal with the TIRES exposed.
Then...Negan and his lieutenants come out, are all lined up and no one takes a shot.
Then...They waste 1000 rounds shooting into empty windows.

I heard there will be a crossover role from Fear the Walking Dead and The Walking Dead.

Who is it, the writers??? :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
10-25-2017, 06:55 PM
Yeah, having the tires exposed was bizarre, noticed that immediately. As far as killing Negan's crew, I don't think that's what they were there for? Shooting out all the windows was odd, but I think it was to more or less destroy the shelter of the building to let weather in and whatnot, not sure. And it was obvious that this mission was more about driving the walker horde right to the Sanctuary and letting the dead do most of the dirty work.

Just my theory.

Hal-9000
10-25-2017, 07:05 PM
Part of another theory may be that Rick wanted to make a point of saying - It's not for me, it's for us. Remember that sentence when at least two main cast members die later this season because of the idiotic delay. Don't they remember what happened last time they tried to herd some walkers? Alexandria was just about destroyed :lol:

The internet lit up last night with a common complaint. They need to kill Negan, doesn't matter who does it, but it has to happen. The delay is just plot armor to keep him around longer.

That's what takes me out of the moment. When characters like Rick make strange and questionable decisions. Considering how many of Rick's friends have been killed and threatened by Negan, it makes little sense to create a plot that involves delays, a lot of working parts and a possibility of success. Real Rick would have taken that shot right there, .5 a of second after Negan emerged.

Let the walkers do clean up later.

Teh One Who Knocks
11-07-2017, 02:06 PM
Looks like they found the guns :doh:

With the whole "not even one" theme with the band of merry men, you just knew something bad was going to happen to them.

DemonGeminiX
11-13-2017, 06:56 AM
:rip: CGI Tiger

Teh One Who Knocks
11-13-2017, 11:26 AM
As soon as Shiva showed up, I knew she was a goner :(

Hal-9000
11-14-2017, 07:29 PM
I liked this past episode. That first transition shot was brutal :lol: where King Ezekiel was giving them the "yet I smile" pep talk, then it dissolves to the same group as a pile of freshly shot bodies.

Question - During episode two Jerry killed a strange looking walker. It had pointed ears, looked a little weird.

In this episode, they spent a long time near that little creek and really focused on that barrel in the water.

Toxic-Sludge zombies?

Teh One Who Knocks
11-14-2017, 08:14 PM
Definitely a good episode although I have a few minor quibbles with it :lol:

How did those guys up in the building mow down just about everyone in the group from at least a hundred yards away but one of them couldn't shoot either Daryl or Rick when they were right behind them chasing them down in their vehicle? :lol: Granted, the vehicles were moving, but still? And that jeep Rick was driving took about 82347923876402938470 rounds right to the front end but it still kept running? :lol:

Good to see that Jerry made it :thumbsup:

Hal-9000
11-14-2017, 08:16 PM
:hand: Those vehicles were traveling in excess of 18 mph, it affects accuracy

:lol: I don't know..

Hal-9000
11-14-2017, 08:17 PM
oh and Jerry, Carol and King Zeke all made it.

They were wearing the fashionable, yet safe Plot Armor :thumbsup:

Teh One Who Knocks
11-14-2017, 08:26 PM
King Zeke seems to have been smacked in the face with reality...be interesting to see how he handles things going forward, especially since he basically wanted to be left out to die.

Hal-9000
11-14-2017, 08:31 PM
He cared more about Shiva than 218 of his human followers :lol:

yes agreed, it was nice to see a different aspect of his character

Hal-9000
11-20-2017, 05:38 PM
I enjoyed the recent ep quite a bit.

I want to see a Negan backstory and was happy we didn't spend the whole episode with just him and Father Gabriel.

We got a nice little fight with Daryl and Rick, we got a Eugene and Dwight bromance on the rise, and we found out King Ass Face lived through battle :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
11-20-2017, 05:47 PM
Do you think there's going to be a Eugene and Dwight bromance, or is Eugene going to throw Dwight under the bus, since it looks like Eugene figured out that Dwight is the cause of the recent problems at the Sanctuary.

Hal-9000
11-20-2017, 06:12 PM
I almost thought they were already working together. I have to rewatch the episode because I missed some of the dialogue. I also viewed a version that cut out before the end. People online were talking about a helicopter etc and I'm like whaaaaat? :lol:

You caught the bit about the wet paint on the figures, then the wet paint on the bag? (another part I somehow missed) That implies to Eugene that he knows Dwight is helping Rick's side.

But does Dwight know, that Eugene knows?

I would like to see them work together and initially thought Eugene already was...

Teh One Who Knocks
11-20-2017, 06:24 PM
That's what I mean...Eugene put 2 + 2 together with the paint, so I'm sure he knows. But after he was confronted by Negan about solving what happened, I'm thinking Eugene is going to throw Dwight under the bus to save his own ass.

Teh One Who Knocks
11-20-2017, 06:24 PM
Plus, what will Eugene do about Gabriel's request to help him get the doctor out of the Sanctuary and back to the Hilltop?

Hal-9000
11-20-2017, 06:32 PM
That's what I mean...Eugene put 2 + 2 together with the paint, so I'm sure he knows. But after he was confronted by Negan about solving what happened, I'm thinking Eugene is going to throw Dwight under the bus to save his own ass.

I hope he doesn't and grows a pair. Fans already hate him.

One of the reasons I liked this ep so much. Did you see the way Father Gabriel looked at Negan in the hallway with the people? Like he bought into some of what Negan was telling him in the trailer.

I thought Gabriel wanted his confession so he could kill Negan, but he had the chance running behind him with the gun going back into the building.

Hal-9000
11-20-2017, 06:33 PM
Plus, what will Eugene do about Gabriel's request to help him get the doctor out of the Sanctuary and back to the Hilltop?

I missed that part too :oops:

Teh One Who Knocks
11-20-2017, 06:38 PM
I hope he doesn't and grows a pair. Fans already hate him.

One of the reasons I liked this ep so much. Did you see the way Father Gabriel looked at Negan in the hallway with the people? Like he bought into some of what Negan was telling him in the trailer.

I thought Gabriel wanted his confession so he could kill Negan, but he had the chance running behind him with the gun going back into the building.

Everyone hates him because he's a horrible person :lol:

I missed that part too :oops:

:facepalm:

Hal-9000
11-20-2017, 06:44 PM
Naww...the Eugene dialogue was totally on point last night :lol:

I think the fans want him to try something...anything. He did make the pills and gave them to Sasha for her idiotic plan.

Teh One Who Knocks
11-20-2017, 06:46 PM
Also, seems like Daryl took the news about the massacre of the soldiers from the Kingdom a lot harder than Rick did.

Hal-9000
11-20-2017, 06:56 PM
I find the whole season is kinda bashing us over the head with either mercy or death to all. They're slowly revealing Negan's side of things and while the guy is still a maniac, he's making some points.

If we actually kept score and went back to the satellite base, Rick is pretty much a mass murderer :lol:

I watched one of the Talking Deads. Norman Reedus was on and he pretty much implied 'someone' would fight with Daryl who we didn't expect.
Just about a spoiler since he was talking about him and Andrew Lincoln's relationship while filming :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
11-20-2017, 07:42 PM
Yeah, there isn't much middle ground. And I wonder if those scenes with Negan and Gabriel were meant to more 'humanize' Negan while Rick is looking more maniacal ast times now :-k

Hal-9000
11-20-2017, 07:52 PM
For sure that's the intent (Rick vs Negan)

So what's your stance? If you found a bunch of workers who weren't fighting and you're Rick, do you let them live and therefore have to protect/care for/support the new people?

or do you pull a Daryl and gun em all down?

(100 people for this example)

Teh One Who Knocks
11-29-2017, 11:27 AM
So...it appears that the good guys are actually making some headway against Negan and the Saviors. :-k Does that mean a huge does of bad stuff is going to happen to them soon? :-k

And Carol just needs to bitch slap Zeke out of his funk, he has no time to sit there and wallow in self pity [-(

And WTF was Rick thinking going to see the garbage people by himself? :facepalm:

Hal-9000
11-29-2017, 04:49 PM
That whole garbage people plotline infuriates me. When he first met them, no three questions, and Rick gets thrown into the pit with their zombie gladiator and almost dies, yet he has no issues with it. It's like Rick has a crush on Jadis and treats her people as naughty little misunderstood children.

If you remember the Oceanside encounter during the same time fame last season, Rick sent Tara in with a 60 second ultimatum and then they started shooting and blowing up shit, taking everything they needed.

And now Rick walks right into the Heapster's home...alone...after they had betrayed his people and helped Negan. And that little exchange - I shot..no you grazed..I shot, no it was a graze....Is NOT Rick.

And why the hell are they talking that stupid babytalk? It's been established that it's only two years after the initial outbreak. Is society really going to break down to that degree?

Teh One Who Knocks
11-29-2017, 04:56 PM
Yeah, I really have no idea what the end game is with the garbage people. They have already proven that they cannot be trusted and quite a few Alexandrians lost their lives because of it, not to mention her shooting Rick, whether it was a graze or not. I'm with you, I really don't understand his infatuation with her and her 'people'. :confused:

And I agree, the Oceanside people got a raw deal. They could have been persuaded to ally with the 3 settlements to go against Negan and the Saviors, instead, they get pillaged and basically told to fuck off.

As for the baby talk from the garbage people, maybe they are just a bunch of stupid inbreds :lol:

Hal-9000
11-29-2017, 05:12 PM
The Heapsters :dance:

Did you hear about the mystery character reveal who will crossover between TWD and FTWD?

Teh One Who Knocks
11-29-2017, 06:36 PM
No, I try and stay away from spoiler-ish talk, but I haven't heard anything about it. Won't it be kind of a stretch since FTWD takes place as the outbreak first hits/spreads and now TWD is some 2+ years into the outbreak? Plus, what would be the point? :-k

Teh One Who Knocks
11-29-2017, 06:38 PM
I wonder what will happen between Jesus and Maggie since he is all about saving those POW's he brought back to the Hilltop and Maggie basically declared that she is ready to execute them all once they are no longer needed :-k

Griffin
11-29-2017, 11:06 PM
They had the crossover character on The Talking Dead....it's Morgan.

Hal-9000
11-30-2017, 07:03 PM
No, I try and stay away from spoiler-ish talk, but I haven't heard anything about it. Won't it be kind of a stretch since FTWD takes place as the outbreak first hits/spreads and now TWD is some 2+ years into the outbreak? Plus, what would be the point? :-k

I have a kind of in with that guy at The Hollywood Reporter. Word is ratings are low for FTWD and they want to infuse new life into the series.

There was some question as to how the crossover would work. Would we see a character from TWD go 'back in time' appearing on FTWD or vice versa?

Annnd I see someone has already let the cat out of the bag :lol:

Griffin
12-01-2017, 02:47 AM
meh....it was already on the AMC site.

Hal-9000
12-01-2017, 08:10 PM
I just heard a theory on how they're going to fit him in on FTWD. It requires some adjustments on both shows and I'm not sure they will be good.

Teh One Who Knocks
12-01-2017, 08:17 PM
Yeah, Rick stumbled upon Morgan not long after he woke up....and Morgan was living in the same area as Rick in Georgia, with his family. And that was not that long after the outbreak. So how the hell are they going to fit Morgan into FTWD when it's taking place at or around the same time Rick found Morgan in Georgia? :-s